Dragon Slayers (A Sonic the H...

By LostOnTeaAndSh_t

Dr. Eggman has collected the Chaos Emeralds and transported Sonic and Shadow to a new world. One filled with... More

Episode 001 - Mobius Meets Fairy Tail
Episode 002 - Super Sonic Roar
Episode 003 - A Hedgehog Now Wizard
Another A/N
Episode 004 - Darker Than A Shadow
IMPORTANT

A/N

571 9 14
By LostOnTeaAndSh_t

Sup guys! First off, AAAAAAHHHH!!!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!!! MEANS A LOT!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP, JUST THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! YOU PEEPS DESERVE COOKIES!!! *gives you cookies*

Ok, next, I need your guys' help with this. I'm having trouble deciding what magic Shadow is gonna have. Basically, what I'm thinking, is he's either gonna have Shadow magic or Shadow Dragon Slayer magic. If you guys have other suggestions for his magic, I'm open!

Also, I'd like to let you guys know that we'll be traveling back to Mobius soon enough, so keep your horses on the reigns. I know you guys wanna see Tails and the others! ...No? ...Oh...Never mind then... *walks away* 

I'd also like to say that the next chapter will be out soon! As soon as I figure out what kind of magic Shadow is gonna have... So, yeah. Bye guys! Again, thanks for the support! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 99.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...