Chris brown imagines

By NeverEndingAuthor

Random y/n imagines based off of Chris Brown, Filled with mostly Comedy and drama. For a request make sure to... More

First impressions
Trust and believe
Can't raise a man
You're only mine
Tricks are for kids
Authors note
Random
Thugin and buggin
Ghetto girls be like
Late night lust
Lets be together forever
Freestyle
Happy Birthday to me!
Feelin salty
Im sooo board
Ghetto girls be like pt.2
This is serious
Take a hint
late night call
Did you know..
Gossip kills
Man down
Request
TBH
Lying for a good reason
Battle of the sexes
Higher than a motherfucker
Just a note
Freestyle 2
A/N
Ideas
Deleted
No Love
My roommate
News News News
My Roommate Pt.2
April Fools... Yippee
Stuck
Battle of the sexes winner
Rap Up 2015
Step-Dad/ Fuck buddy
Freestyle 2
Others
Funny

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

1.6K 37 2
By NeverEndingAuthor

Dedicated to KaylaMahone92

Kayla,

I looked out the window as my chauffeur drove to house which I'm happy to share with my husband of three years.

I love Chris more than anything. He's everything a woman could ask for and more. Recently on my business trip I found out that me yes me I am now hosting my own fashion show!

Since he's always supported me and my dream I decided to surprise him.

"Thank you Hector" I smiled as I got out and quickly went inside going straight to my bedroom lighting candles when I heard giggling from the bathroom.

I looked at the door in disbelief when I seen girl clothes on the floor. I dropped the lighter and shook my head in disbelief. Maybe it's family. Maybe..

I started thinking when I seen his phone on the dresser. I glanced at the door and picked up the phone typing in the password going straight to his messages.

LusciousJazzy- Hey baby, I seen your wife leave. I guess it's room for me?

Oh baby daddy always has room for you

LusciousJazzy- Perfect because I've been craving that dick for a while.

Come In and get a taste then. Kayla won't be here for a while. Gives us perfect time.

LusciousJazzy- Lol I feel sorry for her. That bitch is so clueless.

I dropped the phone and wiped my tears hearing the shower turn off. I panicked looking around before I ran into the closet shutting the door.

I covered my mouth seeing chris and jazzy whatever that hoes name is making out while they went to the bed.

"You're an animal papi" She moaned and I shook my head while bending over picking up my box that had my pistol inside.

I slowly opened the door when Chris said something to make me lose it.

"Ugh I should've married you"

I pulled the trigger shooting the girl in her leg and Chris in his shoulder.

I lowered the gun as their attention quickly went to me.

"Kayla"

"You cheated on me. I trusted you" I cried and he looked at me with sad eyes.

"Oh boo hoo bitch you shot me! You're going to jail!" She and I aimed at her.

"Fuck all of you I'm not going anywhere and the only way I'll end up in court is to final my divorce, Bye Chris" I said walking out the door ignoring him call me.

"Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 267 47
Clash is a nergigante who, while escaping hunters comes across a portal. The portal takes him to Pyrhhia. A world completely different from his own...
15.2K 251 4
Jackson accidentally reveals something that changes the way Tim sees his relationship with Lucy. Post-training future fic AU. Short story.
9K 692 32
A Dark Romance Novel A Mafia Romance There are fates worse than death. . . Everyone is a pawn in someone's game and unfortunately Carina Fiore has j...
105K 1.7K 107
Four months later. Skylar Salvatore is @skyyysalvatore. She's back home in Mystic Falls after being on tour for six months. Her plans when coming bac...