Greek Runaway

Door ImaginaryCherry

It was a normal day in Egypt where King Ahkmenrah ruled. Until a girl no one knows and know one has ever seen... Meer

Hey, Fam
ένας(One)
δυο(Two)
τρία(Three)
τέσσερα(Four)
πέντε(Five)
έξι(Six)
ετττά(Seven)
οκτώ(Εight)
εννέα(Nine)
δέκα (Ten)
έντεκα(Eleven)
δώδεκα(Twelve)
δεκατρείς(Thirteen)
δεκατέσσερα(Fourteen)
σεκαττέντε(Fifteen)
δεκαέξι(Sixteen)
δεκαετττά(Seventeen)
δεκαοχτώ(Eighteen)
δεκαεννέα(Nineteen)
είκοσι(Twenty)
Είκοσι ένα(Twenty One)
Εικοσι δυο(Twenty Two)
Εικοσι τρια(Twenty Three)
Εικοσι ΤΕΣΣΕΡΑ(Twenty Four)
Είκοσι πέντε(Twenty Five)
Εικοσι εξι(Twenty Six)
Είκοσι επτά (Twenty Seven)
Είκοσι οχτώ(Twenty Eight)
Είκοσι εννέα(Twenty Nine)
Τριάντα(Thirty)
Τριάντα ένα (Thirty One)
Τριάντα δύο(Thirty Two)
Τριάντα τρία(Thirty Three)
Τριάντα τέσσερα(Thirty Four)
Τριάντα ττέντε(Thirty Five)
Τριαντα έξι (Thirty Six)
Τριάντα εφτά (Thirty Seven)
Τριάντα οκτώ(Thirty Eight)
Τριάντα εννέα(Thirty Nine)
Σαράντα(Forty)
Σαράντα ένα(Forty One)
Σαράντα δύο(Forty Two)
Σαράντα τρία(Forty Three)
Σαράντα τέσσερις(Forty Four)
Σαράντα πέντε(Forty Five)
Σαράντα επτά(Forty Seven)
Σαρανταοκτώ(Forty Eight)
Σαράντα εννέα(Forty Nine)
Πενήντα(Fifty)
Πενήντα ένα(Fifty One)
Πενήντα δύο(Fifty Two)
Πενήντα δύο(Fifty Three)
Πενήντα τεσσάρων(Fifty Four)
Πενήντα πέντε(Fifty Five)
Πενήντα έξι(Fifty Six)
Πενήντα επτά(Fifty Seven)
Πενήντα οκτώ(Fifty Eight)
Πενήντα εννέα(Fifty Nine)
Πενήντα εννέα(Sixty)
Εξήντα ένα(Sixty One)
Εξήντα δύο(Sixty Two)
Εξήντα τρία(Sixty Three)
Εξήντα τέσσερα(Sixty Four)
Εξήντα πέντε(Sixty Five)
Επίλογος(Epilogue)

Σαράντα έξι(Forty Six)

724 19 0
Door ImaginaryCherry

3rd Person's POV

"Halt! The mighty Octavius has returned! I ride on the back of nature's most fearsome creature! I ride the squirrel! Forward now, my mighty steed! Whoa, girl! Easy. Do you wish to surrender honorably? Or must this end with the spilling of your blood?" Octavius asked from the back of the squirrel.

"This? This is your big rescue?"

"Oh, no. This is!" Octavius said and Abraham Lincoln stepped into the museum.

"What is that thing?"

"The name is Abraham Lincoln. And you, sir, are in a heap of trouble!"

"Attack it!" Kahmunrah yelled. His soldiers did nothing. They didn't do anything until Kahmunrah kawed at them.

"Disgusting half-pigeons!" Abraham Lincoln said and hit the pigeons. This made the half-man, half-bird run back into the door of the Underworld.

"No, no, no! Hello?" Kahmunrah said trying to make them stop

"Adiós, bird brains!" Jedediah said waving to them inside the hourglass.

"Wait, wait, wait. No, no!"

"Goodbye, strange birdmen." Abraham Lincoln said ushering them out.

"Αντίο" Katalina said waving sweetly.

"Do not return to the Underworld!"

"Yes, yes, do go back into the Underworld! Thank you for coming! Good night!" Octavius said.

"No, no! Oh, this is awkward." Kahmunrah said as the last one through shut the door.

"It appears my work here is done. Just remember, son, a house divided against itself cannot stand. Farewell." Lincoln said to Larry.

"What now?" Ivan asked.

"You know, I'm not quite sure. I suppose we should probably start by watching him die."

"Streltsy! Make him dead!" Then there were three bugle blasts.

"Now what?" Kahmunrah asked complaining about the interrupting.

"We are not going to attack right now!" Custer yelled and then everyone started fighting.

"Get them!" Then Jedediah, who was still in the hourglass fell out of Larry's hands and slid across the floor.

"Fear not, Larry! I will help Jedediah! You come at them from behind!" Octavius said to Larry. As Larry was going around Kahmunrah's pile of jewels and gold from the museum he found Custer hiding behind it.

"Hey, what's going on?" Larry asked him.

"I'm hiding."

"Hiding? What are you doing? Come on, we need you."

"I'm a failure."

"No, you're not."

"Did you foolishly lead at the Battle of Little Bighorn?"

"No."

"No? Not good. Not good at all."

"That's not good."

"Sure, I talk a good game, but the truth of the matter is, I don't deserve these stars. I will always be famous for my biggest failure."

"Hey. The past is the past, okay? Right now, this moment, this night, this is what you're gonna be remembered for. This is your last stand."

"They need a leader," Custer said looking around to seeing Dexter have spears pointed at him, the octopus being hurt, and Katalina being pushed down to the ground.

"Yeah, they need a leader. Yeah? You want to be their leader, huh?"

"Yeah, I do. Let's do this!"

"All right?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go!"

"Not good!" Custer said as he was hit and knocked onto his back.

"Larry!" Able chirped.

"Hey, Able!"

"I want to help!"

"Oh, great."

"Who are you?" Dexter chirped sitting in front of Able.

"This is my museum!"

"Well, he's my human. Back off!"

"You need all the help you can get, Jungle-Dweller!"

"Get over yourself space snob!"

"Guys! Hey, guys! This is not the time to get into this, all right?" Dexter slapped Larry and then Able slapped him as well. "Dexter, you know better. All right?" Larry slapped them both. "That's what happens when you do that! You get that." They both slapped Larry again. "Stop! Just stop! Stop! Now, listen. You're both proud capuchin! You need to concentrate on slapping the enemy! Keep it together, all right? Come on, let's go! Let's do it!" Larry said and slapped them one more time and walked away.

"Larry!" Katalina yelled. Larry looked over and saw her on the ground with a sword being pointed at her throat by one of the French Soldiers. Larry went over the soldier and pushed him away from her. "Thank you." She said standing up.

"Yeah it's no problem. Besides if I let anything happen to you Ahkmenrah would probably shun me."

"True." She said laughing and they went back to fighting.

"Jedediah! They need us!" Octavius yelled making it to the hourglass.

"I ain't gonna make it! Afraid this cowboy's been to his last hoedown. Octavius, remember me as I was, wild, and free, and..."

"No need for final words."

"I'm not finished yet. I want to get to the story of our relationship, the evolution from enemy to friends."

"No!"

"It'll make you cry!"

"No! Because you are going to live!" Octavius took off his helmet and hit the glass and soon it broke setting Jedediah free.

"Let's go to work."

"Have a sword," Octavius said handing Jedediah his sword. "Sword!" He called and got another one for himself. All the miniatures went to work at their feet and started stabbing them through their shoes. "Incoming!" Octavius yelled before they could be stepped on. Jedediah held his sword up above their heads and the sword went through the bottom of the shoe.

"That smarts." The Einstein said coming over to Dexter and Able while they were hitting and kicking one of Al Capone's men in the head. "You smack, you kick! You smack, you kick! You smack, you kick! Teamwork, fellas! Wunderbar!"

"Are you all right?" Larry asked Amelia. Shortly after Katakina joined in with them.

"Never better," Amelia said.

"Listen, when I give you the signal, I want you to open the gate."

"I take it you have a plan."

"I'm gonna divide the house. Katalina, stay by me." Amelia left to get ready and Katalina stayed with Larry.

"The tablet! Now!" Ivan said demanding Larry.

"Okay, sure, you can have it. Just tell me who the boss is and I'll give it to you. Or should I give it to Kahmunrah? He's your master, right?"

"Nyet! He is not our master!" Ivan said to Larry.

"Really? 'Cause he acts like he is. But fine, just tell me who the boss is and you can have it."

"Hey! That'd be me. This man is a peasant! I am the only one here of noble birth!" Ivan yelled.

"Really? 'Cause he's got more medals and a bigger hat, but..." Larry said about Napoleon.

"Thank you," Napoleon said to Larry.

"You might got a lot of medals, but you put one of your little child hands on that tablet again, it'll be the last thing them tiny little mitts of yours ever touch." Al Capone said pointing his gun at Napoleon.

"Why would you touch little Nippy?" Ivan asked.

"I can handle this, okay?" Napoleon said to Ivan.

"You can handle nothing! You can barely speak, you fool!"

"You know what? No problem. I'll give it to you. You see that?"

"Oh, you're a spunky little fella!" Larry turned around and saw Kahmunrah holding Katalina with a khopesh to her neck.

"Very clever, Mr. Daley, getting them to fight amongst themselves."

"Yeah. I can't really take credit. It was Abraham Lincoln's idea. You know, a house divided can't...Doesn't do well." Larry said.

"Yes, well, you should have saved yourself when you had the chance, because now I shall have the tremendous pleasure of killing you myself!" Kahmunrah said throwing Katalina to the ground and starting to use his weapon on Larry.

Everyone was watching as it happened. Larry motioned for Amelia to open the Gate to the Underworld. She put the tablet in and started putting in pi. Larry used his flashlight as a weapon and got Kahmunrah to let go of his. Ending with Kahmunrah in a headlock.

"What are you?" Kahmunrah asked.

"I'm the night guard," Larry said and then threw Kahmunrah into the Underworld.

"No!" Kahmunrah's yells could be heard until Amelia shut the door.

"Victory is ours!" The narrative Tuskegee Airman yelled jumping up and down.

"Yeah!"

"That's what I'm talking about!"

"Yeah!"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

39.2K 620 33
One night. That is how it all began. One night in 1952 the Tomb of Ahkmenrah arrived at the Museum of Natural History, and every night since then the...
23.2K 459 32
Larry's daughter MaryJane agrees to take the night job at the museum after being beaten by dead ends. She meets a pharaoh who sweeps her off her feet...
35.9K 1.1K 34
❝you know, you're pretty cute, considering you're 4,000 years old.❞ ❝thank you?❞ luna clair loves museums. she loves history, mythology, all that old...
20K 456 15
Snow is an 19 year old girl, going to NYU. She has a big project to write essays and reports on the artifacts and entries of the American Museum of N...