Greek Runaway

By ImaginaryCherry

It was a normal day in Egypt where King Ahkmenrah ruled. Until a girl no one knows and know one has ever seen... More

Hey, Fam
ένας(One)
δυο(Two)
τρία(Three)
τέσσερα(Four)
πέντε(Five)
έξι(Six)
ετττά(Seven)
οκτώ(Εight)
εννέα(Nine)
δέκα (Ten)
έντεκα(Eleven)
δώδεκα(Twelve)
δεκατρείς(Thirteen)
δεκατέσσερα(Fourteen)
σεκαττέντε(Fifteen)
δεκαέξι(Sixteen)
δεκαετττά(Seventeen)
δεκαοχτώ(Eighteen)
δεκαεννέα(Nineteen)
είκοσι(Twenty)
Είκοσι ένα(Twenty One)
Εικοσι δυο(Twenty Two)
Εικοσι τρια(Twenty Three)
Εικοσι ΤΕΣΣΕΡΑ(Twenty Four)
Είκοσι πέντε(Twenty Five)
Εικοσι εξι(Twenty Six)
Είκοσι επτά (Twenty Seven)
Είκοσι οχτώ(Twenty Eight)
Είκοσι εννέα(Twenty Nine)
Τριάντα(Thirty)
Τριάντα ένα (Thirty One)
Τριάντα δύο(Thirty Two)
Τριάντα τρία(Thirty Three)
Τριάντα τέσσερα(Thirty Four)
Τριάντα ττέντε(Thirty Five)
Τριαντα έξι (Thirty Six)
Τριάντα εφτά (Thirty Seven)
Τριάντα οκτώ(Thirty Eight)
Τριάντα εννέα(Thirty Nine)
Σαράντα(Forty)
Σαράντα ένα(Forty One)
Σαράντα τρία(Forty Three)
Σαράντα τέσσερις(Forty Four)
Σαράντα πέντε(Forty Five)
Σαράντα έξι(Forty Six)
Σαράντα επτά(Forty Seven)
Σαρανταοκτώ(Forty Eight)
Σαράντα εννέα(Forty Nine)
Πενήντα(Fifty)
Πενήντα ένα(Fifty One)
Πενήντα δύο(Fifty Two)
Πενήντα δύο(Fifty Three)
Πενήντα τεσσάρων(Fifty Four)
Πενήντα πέντε(Fifty Five)
Πενήντα έξι(Fifty Six)
Πενήντα επτά(Fifty Seven)
Πενήντα οκτώ(Fifty Eight)
Πενήντα εννέα(Fifty Nine)
Πενήντα εννέα(Sixty)
Εξήντα ένα(Sixty One)
Εξήντα δύο(Sixty Two)
Εξήντα τρία(Sixty Three)
Εξήντα τέσσερα(Sixty Four)
Εξήντα πέντε(Sixty Five)
Επίλογος(Epilogue)

Σαράντα δύο(Forty Two)

750 17 0
By ImaginaryCherry

3rd Person's POV

"You know, I do sort of feel like a floating butterfly." Kahmunrah said wearing a robe.

"You are crazier than a road lizard," Jedediah said to him.

"Mr. Egypt, these two here heard that we're taking over the world and they want in. I don't know who they are, but they're on exhibit here, too, apparently." Ivan said pointing towards Oscar the Grouch and Darth Vader.

"I don't even know what they are. I'm sorry, but we're all full up in our axis of evil today. Sorry."

"Come on! But I'm bad! I'm bad! Hey, I could show you how bad I am! Fear me!" Oscar said.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not buying it. You don't seem very bad. You just seem sort of vaguely grouchy to me."

"Oh, boy," Oscar said and hid in his can.

"What are you doing? What is that? What is this? "What does it mean? You've lost me." Kahmunrah asked seeing Darth Vader trying to do the force. "Is that you breathing? "Because I can't hear myself think. Can I make one suggestion to you, my friend? Just simplify. There's just too much going on here. You're evil, you're asthmatic, you're a robot... And what is the cape for? Are we going to the opera? I don't think so. Sorry! Goodbye." Kahmunrah said.

"Attention!" Napoleon yelled. "He's leaving with the tablet!"

"Where?" Kahmunrah asked. "Give me that." He demanded. Wanting the telescope. "He's not trying to figure out the...He's trying to escape! Go. Go! All of you! Kill him! And bring me that tablet and Katalina. Come on, people! Let's go! Without that tablet, we've nothing!"

"Streltsy! Go!" Ivan ordered his soldiers.

"Thought you could get away, didn't you, Larry Daley?" Kahmunrah asked himself.

Larry, Amelia, and Katalina were walking to Air and Space when they saw Ivan's soldiers looking for them. They hid behind a stone slab.

"Criminy, we're jimmy-jacked."

"Jimmy-jacked? Really?"

"It's the way I speak."

"Yeah, I know, but that one sounds made up, even for you."

"'Oh, no, our path has been blocked by bad people.' What's the fun in that? The point is, we're not getting into the Air and Space right now." Amelia said.

"You're right. We are..."

"Jimmy-jacked." They said in unison.

"Come on," Larry said leading them to the Lincoln Memorial.

Octavius was now in the yard of The White House trying to find help for Jedediah.

"They say a good man rules this union. I promised Jedediah I would bring help, and help I will bring. Charge!" He yelled trying to get to the front steps of the building. "Misjudged the distance." He said stopping to take a break. He heard the grass moving behind him. "Who's there?" And out stepped a squirrel. "Jupiter, protect me. Remain very still. They can sense movement." The squirrel went closer to him. "Apparently, they can also hear me talking to myself." The squirrel picked him up and started biting his helmet. "I'm not a nut. No!"

Larry, Amelia, and Katalina were waiting for the soldiers to leave before they left the Lincoln Memorial.

"We should be okay in here for a while."

"So, how long have you guarded antiquities?" Amelia asked.

"What? Oh, no, I don't actually work at the..."

"I just thought with the fancy getup and all..."

"No, I borrowed this. I mean, I was a guard back in New York, but that was a while ago."

"So why did you leave? Did you not enjoy it?"

"No, I loved it. I just..."

"But you left," Katalina said crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry Katalina. Things sort of took off in a different direction, so..."

"You still left," She said sadly.

"So what do you do now?" Amelia asked glancing between Larry and Katalina.

"Well, I sort of... Well, I sort of design products and sell them."

"You're an inventor!"

"I am. I am an inventor, yeah. I invent stuff."

"Like the rocket ship?"

"No."

"The seaplane. The dirigible?"

"No, not aircraft. Sort of like more small-scale stuff, like... Well, the Glow-in-the-Dark Flashlight, that was mine."

"So this new job, do you like it?"

"Yeah, I like it a lot. It's exciting. It's... What?" Larry asked seeing both Amelia and Katalina staring at him.

"I'm just confused, is all. If you're not excited by it, why do you do it?" Amelia asked.

"I am excited by it. I just said..."

"I know what you said, Mr. Daley, but what I see in front of me is a man who's lost his moxie."

"I have not lost my...I got my moxie."

"Do you know why I became a pilot?"

"I don't, no."

"For the fun of it. Why else would anyone do anything?" They ask turned when they saw Abraham Lincoln moving.

"Great Gatsby! Blast these pigeons and their incessant cooing!" Lincoln said.

"No! Mr. President! Sir!" Larry said to the president.

"All right. Time to see the state..."

"Please don't get up!" Larry said trying to stop him from moving.

"...of this great union! I always say, leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today."

"Sir, if you go out there, you're gonna freak a lot of people out!"

"Freak? I assure you, sir, I am no freak."

"No, I didn't mean you're a freak..."

"Come here, little one," Lincoln said picking Larry up. "In fact, if anyone is freakish, I'm afraid it's you, sir. The truth is, you are very small. And I mean even for a regular-sized human."

"What? Why would you even say that?" Larry asked hurt.

"I must be honest."

"Right. Okay, Honest Abe. Of course. I'm sorry. Great."

"Come, now, Mr. President, put the little man down and let's sit our fanny back in that throne of yours." Amelia said to the president.

"You have a can-do attitude, and I shall do as you ask."

"Thank you."

"There you go." Lincoln said putting Larry down and going to sit in his chair.

"Thank you."

"It's that very can-do spirit that has defined this remarkable nation of ours. Interesting story."

"They're coming," Larry said. And Larry, Amelia, and Katalina hid behind the pillars.

"One night in Gettysburg..."

"Mr. President, we're gonna need you to hold still now," Amelia said.

"What?"

"Abraham, freeze!" Amelia demanded.

"Freeze? I..." Abraham froze with his hands and one of his legs in the air. And the soldiers ran right past.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Come on, let's get to Air and Space," Larry said.

"lf I may, you two make an adorable couple."

"Oh, no, we're not...No, we're not a...I mean, we're not a..." Larry stuttered.

"'We're not a... I mean, we're not a...' I never lie! The truth is, you two are adorable together."

"Thank you. Good night."

"Farewell, lovely ladies and small, little man," Abraham said as they walked out.

"Now let's see if we can find these Einsteins of yours," Amelia said.

"Who was that?" Katalina asked walking next to Larry.

"Abraham Lincoln. You know Teddy was the 26th president?" She nodded. "He was the 16th president.

"Oh okay. How many presidents have there been?"

"We are on our 44th president," Larry said.

Then they got to Air and Space.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.3K 11
when student emily gets a job as an assistant night guard at the museum of natural history, she's in for more than she bargained for - at this museum...
51.2K 1.4K 40
"It says here you were born in 1776?" Larry Daley read the old brown sheet of paper in front of him. Rowena just smiled, but her eyes said more. "Tha...
58.3K 1K 17
Scarlet Smith had never acted the way a 16 year old girl should. I guess it didn't help she was the adopted daughter of Larry Dailey, the night guard...
2.3K 17 19
Kahmunrah will stop at nothing at protecting Ahkmenrah, even if that means protecting him from family. An enemy comes up from the brother's past. Why...