It's Not Like We're Dating (C...

By YouSnarkyPrick

Kenny and Stan make a bet to see if Craig and Tweek are dating. Kenny decides he wants to win. How does it go? More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)

(17)

8.9K 432 166
By YouSnarkyPrick

---Tweek's pov---

Kenny whispered something I couldn't understand to Craig, to which Craig flipped him off with a slight blush on his face.

I wonder what he said...

"Tweek," Craig said waving his hand in front of my face.

"GAH! h-huh?" I jump and twitch.

"We're here. Are you coming in or not?" He says motioning towards the open door.

I walk in and take off my shoes, "Just sit on the couch."

I walk over and sit on the couch as Craig continues to another room, before doing so he turns on the TV.

I sit there in the otherwise silent room.

Then, Craig comes back with 2 cups of coffee. He offers me the green mug.

I gratefully accept it and take a sip.

Craig watches me and smiles.

We sit and watch TV for a while, and I feel myself getting tired.

---Craig's pov---

I feel slight weight on my shoulder.

I look over and see Tweek leaning his head on my shoulder.

I stare at him for a minute, then realize he's asleep.

I turn off the TV and I pick up Tweek bridal style.

I carry him up to my room and lay him on my bed. I look at his adorable sleeping face, and find myself leaning, closer and closer...

NO. BAD CRAIG.

I get up and head downstairs, cleaning the coffee mugs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 213 19
y/n slater is a 16 year old girl who is the little sister of Thomas slater. Y/n is going to camp nightwing it's her second year and she's so ready N...
22.6K 964 45
Eastern Crest Academy. ANASTASIA That would be my home for the next three years.One of three requirements my father Ethan Molotov gave me on his deat...
5.5K 83 21
"Am i really falling in love with a monster..?" "Sugar pumpkin you fell in love with me! there is no backing out of this..!" "I- Is This Really "Love...
205K 7.6K 19
A gumlee fanfic. TRIGGER WARNING: contains self harm and suicidal thoughts/actions. Rated pg-13 Gumball has been in love with Marshall lee for a lon...