Tessellate (Camren/you)

Da xtonguetied

You're in love with her and she's in love with you, and it's like a goddamn tragedy because you look at her a... Altro

Prologue
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven - Pt. One
Seven - Pt. Two
Seven - Pt. Three
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

One

2.2K 80 23
Da xtonguetied

When you arrive at the dorm building where the party is held, it's already in full swing. And sure, you passed by earlier to drop off a shitload of booze, but that doesn't count as being there, so it's pretty late when you arrive and there's bodies everywhere; bodies that are sweating, rubbing against each other, passing through crowds of more bodies. But mostly sweating, really, and it grosses you out that you, too, will be a body amongst bodies in a matter of seconds.

But before you can pause and think, Ally has already grabbed your hand and pulled you inside the building. You grumble to yourself because you know no one will hear you because the music is blasting so loudly that you and Ally could already hear it from your own dorm block – and that's on the other side of the campus.

You feel bad for the people who are attempting to sleep in the near vicinity of this block because you know that this will be going on for at least the whole night – and sometimes a good portion of the next morning – and that the music usually decreases in its quality because that's just what happens when alcohol is involved.

Somewhere in the hallway the pull on your hand diminishes and instead you are the one to take the lead, because you know where you put the booze and frankly, if you have to survive the night at this place, you're going to need at least 70% of the amount of booze you brought. But you know that probably already 40% of it has been consumed by the party-goers, so you pull on Ally's hand harder because you are going to get your fair share of alcohol – the bottles of beer that you've hidden around the room for you and Ally only. And maybe others, if they're lucky.

Once you enter the room being used as the bar, you look around if anyone's paying attention to you. Of course nobody is, because usually no one does, so you go ahead and pull open a cabinet in which you shoved a six pack of beer bottles, mostly for Ally because you detest beer. The only beer you actually drink is fruit beer that you've once drank on a trip to Europe and you don't even remember the brand of fruit beer and in which country but you know it must've been around France or Belgium or The Netherlands because that's where you were introduced to 'alcohol'.

"Thanks, sweets!" Ally grins when you hand her a bottle and you bend back down to retrieve one for yourself, opening it by using the cabinet's edge, and when you turn around your best friend is gone. Gone. You grumble again because this is what happens every time and now it just irritates you a little.

So you scamper off towards the dorm that they'll be using as a 'lounge', where you know you'll spend your evening nursing that one same bottle of beer until something exciting happens or Ally retrieves you to go home.

**

But this time, something really exciting happens. Not positively exciting, but something exciting that breaks through the monotonous ways of your party-experience.

And it comes in the form of Camila Cabello.

You've been sitting on the couch, talking to some random dude about classes and the point of going to college, when you see her enter.

Your attention is completely lost now, because you once more realize that Camila is one of the most gorgeous creatures to walk this planet. And the outfit she's wearing surely helps.

She's talking to Dinah Jane Hansen, her best friend – and sister? Who knows, you surely don't – and you allow your eyes to roam over the short, form-fittingly tight dress she's wearing. Her hair roams freely like a stallion in the wild and even from across the room you can see her chocolate eyes smolder. And yes, you are nauseatingly infatuated with this total and perfect stranger.

Your adoring staring soon turns into jealously staring though because soon a tall yet handsome boy joins her and claims all her attention away from her best friend and you can only watch as they take a seat on another one of the couches, uncomfortably close to each other – uncomfortable for you and your heart – and talk the night away.

You're jealous because you want to be the one sitting next to Camila, you want to be the one who makes her smile and laugh and wave her hands excitedly as you engage in a deep conversation. You want to be the one who lays their hand upon the Latina's knee and strokes it in soft circles.

You want.

And that's all you'll ever do.

Miserably, you down a big gulp from your beer and grimace. God, that shit is so gross, you can't even believe it, but you take another gulp – and another – and another, until there is nothing left and you have to go and fetch some more. However, on your way to your secret stash, you run into Ally, who's glued to her boyfriend's side, and they're handing you a bottle of tequila and you shrug, taking a swig from that bottle instead. Alcohol is alcohol, after all, and you've always been much better with hard liquor for some reason anyway.

They lead you away from the 'lounge' and the 'kitchen' and five minutes later you find yourself surrounded by sweaty bodies on the dancefloor, and for once you don't care about just being another sweaty body amongst more sweaty bodies.

Until Camila and her date for the night also join the crowd on the dancefloor and you notice his hands all over her while she grinds back sensually. And that's when you think of Lauren Jauregui and her damned words, and you think that maybe she's right – maybe you're not experienced enough to be with Camila Cabello.

**

Your quest on finding Lauren Jauregui started half an hour ago when you helped your friends finish another bottle of tequila and admittedly, amongst the five of you, you didn't get that much to drink, but enough to get you pleasantly intoxicated and bold. Or that's what you like to think – that somehow now you are brave when half an hour ago you were not and your eyes and your hands and your body are searching for that raven haired girl. You know she's here, but where is she hiding?

When you finally find her, she's accompanied by a girl that's clearly throwing herself at her, and you almost change your mind. But as you want to turn around and stalk off, she spots you, and she calls you over, which weirds you out because shouldn't she be paying attention to the lips on her neck?

"You looking for something?" She asks you and you hear a faint slur to her words, which tells you that she, too, is intoxicated and that makes you braver somehow.

"I was looking for you." You mumble and she almost misses it, you can tell that she's about to ask you to repeat what you said but you shake your head. You won't repeat that, because you feel embarrassed that you listened to her and that her words get to you.

The girl attached to her neck gets annoyed and huffs but she dismisses the girl with a wave, stepping closer to me, curious look in her eyes. You see it and you ignore it.

You hate her.

"Teach me all you know, Lauren." You sigh after a while, your shoulders sagging with defeat. Maybe if you go through with this, you'll be worthy of Camila Cabello one day, you keep thinking.

The raven haired girl raises a busy eye brow while she stalks closer, effectively trapping you against the wall. You feel her breath because as soon as your back touched the wall, your eyes fluttered close. Your mind is spinning and it's nothing to do with the girl almost pressing against you. It's definitely the alcohol and it's also the alcohol that allows Lauren Jauregui to press her full, lipstick-covered lips to yours.

Maybe it's your inexperience but you automatically melt into the embrace, your lips moving with hers in a slow rhythm that almost lulls you to sleep.

Her hands grab at your waist and soon you lean in further, your hands tugging on the fabric of your shirt, which makes her pull away again.

"Tomorrow." She says simply and your head starts pounding with a terrible head ache.

"But--" You try to argue.

"Go to bed, Y/N. We have a test tomorrow."

And with that, you watch her walk away, your eyes glued to her swaying backside. You hate her.

**

The next day you're glad that you listened to Lauren Jauregui when she told you to go home, because even though you weren't completely drunk, you still have a dull head ache because somewhere in the midst of everything happening, you forgot to hydrate, and that's what you're feeling now.

Your test went well, though, but you're not surprised nor is Ally or anyone else for that matter.

You saw Camila and Lauren briefly during the test, but you left so quickly without sparing either of them another glance, although you're sure that Lauren's annoyingly smug smirk was directed at you as she followed you with her eyes.

When you arrive back at your dorm room, you decide that sleeping is the next best choice after disappearing from the world, and you tuck yourself in immediately, not having a care for anything but your head ache.

And apparently you needed that nap because the next time you're aware of the world and its spinning, it's dark outside and eight in the evening, and you wonder what woke you up in the first place. It's nothing you have to ponder over for a long time, because soon there is a knock at the door and you realize that that's what made you alive again.

You yawn and stretch as you walk over to the door and open it to reveal a Lauren Jauregui, dressed in a loose flannel hanging open over a black top and some cut-off jeans as if the weather outside isn't getting colder.

"Hi. I brought sushi." She says as she barrels in without you even granting her permission, so you close the door slowly as you inhale.

"O-kay," You say even slower. "Why?"

"Because I once heard you saying that it's your favorite and coincidently it's mine as well?"

You glare at her openly now but she doesn't see because she's arranging the sushi and you feel your stomach growling at the sight but for your dignity's sake you're willing to ignore it.

"What are you doing here?" You ask then, figuring you'd have to confront her head-on.

"Eat."

You sigh and give in, because you can't let get sushi go to waste.

**

Somewhere during your dinner with Lauren, you start talking. You talk about sushi, about what other foods you like and really don't like, and you forget who you're talking to because it's a much more pleasant conversation than you thought you could ever have.

So when she kisses you – out of the blue – in the midst of you laughing at some of your own stupid jokes, you kiss her back.

You vaguely remember kissing her the night before but you weren't impressed with the kiss then; now you are though. It's still soft and slow but this time it makes your heart pound and your blood boil and when she claws at your shirt, you allow her to trace soft patterns against your skin. You hesitate for one more second before you burry your hands in her thick tresses, pulling her into your lips just that little more.

Somewhere during all of that, she's guided you back from the middle of the room onto your bed, and her hands pluck at her flannel shirt so she can slip it off. The motion catches your attention and you hesitate as you sit back on the bed.

You don't know why she's kissing you right now or why you were kissing last night, so you want to break it off and ask her what's going on, but her lips on your neck gently coax you to give in and lay back as she hovers over you, straddling your thigh.

Her lips nip their way back to yours and this time you probe your tongue through your lips to gently sweep over her bottom lip, and with a soft breath she grants you access.

Kissing you know. Kissing you've done plenty. And you're good at it.

You gently lap your tongue at hers, pulling back each time she reaches out, and tease her mercilessly with your sensual kisses until she forcefully leans into you and simultaneously pulls you more into her lips. From then on, it's aggressively wrestling to taste and explore each other's mouths.

This goes on for quite some time, or you think because you've lost all concept of time, and then you feel it. You feel her fingers trickle over your bare skin onto your sides and you feel your hands automatically mimic her movements on her skin. And the touches turn you on, make your lower stomach tingle nervously as you feel your arousal building up ever so slowly.

Soon Lauren's lush lips are on your neck again and they don't hesitate at all, they roam lower over every inch of skin they can find, and you throw your head back as you gasp for air after kissing for such a long time. You're at her mercy, and your movement pushes your body up into Lauren's so that her thigh collides with your groin, the friction making your head swim.

It's the first time that someone touches you.

And it leaves you craving for more.

Your eyes flutter open and you don't understand how you missed Lauren taking off her top, because suddenly she's sitting on top of you, her black bra in stark contrast against her pale skin. You briefly wonder if the girl ever comes out into the sun because she's so pale but then her hands coax you up to sit so she can remove your shirt, and you blush because you remember taking off your bra earlier when you decided to nap, so you're one piece of clothing ahead of her and her emerald eyes are taking you in with great interest.

You even see her smirk a little and you groan, until she pushes you back again gently and locks her lips on your collar bone – the groan then turns into a soft moan and your skin tingles. It's a great feeling, being explored like this, and you wonder why you ever waited.

And sure, Lauren Jauregui isn't your ideal first time, but you can't find the strength to mind it all that much as her lips trace lower and carefully enclose one of your nipples.

You arch your back into her touch even more and her nails scrape over your stomach teasingly as you gasp in pleasure. It's so foreign and it makes you want more, more, more.

You want to sit up so you can take off Lauren's bra, and she allows you so, but when you reach to encase one of her mounds with your hand, you are stopped sternly.

"This is all for you." She husks into your ear and you let her. You let her worship you.

She still takes it slow, so slow, and eventually she reaches the edge of your pants and makes work off removing them from your body. Your panties go with them, and now you're naked.

She stands up while her emerald eyes are locked on your naked body as she sensually rids herself of her own clothes. You don't know why she does that if it's all about you right now, but when she slides back onto the bed and lowers herself on top of you ever so slowly, you're glad that she did because your skin and her skin touching makes you feel lightheaded.

You lean up a little to once more capture her lips in this time a more forcefully, passionate kiss, and you focus on pleasuring her in that manner – as it's all she allows you to – while her fingertips trickle down until they reach your core.

Your gasp and her gasp mingle as you both realize just how wet you are.

You almost expect her to smirk smugly, but she doesn't. Her eyes are closed and you frown a little until you can't frown anymore because she's found your nub and she's tracing it slowly.

She's been working you up for a while now and you're sensitive, so your hips buck up into her touch and you bite your lip to keep from moaning loudly.

Her lips have returned to your neck and her careful tracing circles on your clitoris have now become a little harder and you breathe heavily as she works you up even more.

But then she slips lower and enters you with one finger attentively and now you moan.

"That good?" She muses quietly and you're grateful for the question because although you're not a complete virgin and you've explored yourself a few times, it shows that she's gentle and caring, and it eases your nerves.

But words are lost upon you as you nod and she adds another finger, and that's when she picks up the pace so much more. Your mind somehow shifts to a song that you're rather fond of because this moments reminds you of one of the lyrics, and you finally know what it means and how it feels.

"'Til morning comes, let's tessellate."

She slides in and out of you at a quickening pace and her thumb finds your nub again to rub harsh circles over it and you find yourself rocking back into her touch so you can feel her deeper.

Moans escape you now and you are barely aware that her name tumbles out of your mouth every once in a while.

"Tell me when you come." She husks with a nip at your neck and you feel it. You feel it erupting not only from your belly, but also from the tips of your toes and your fingers. Your hands grab at her harshly as you tumble over the edge and into your first orgasm at the hands of another. At the hands of Lauren Jauregui.

"Lauren-" You pant. "I'm coming."

She merely hums and guides you into your post-orgasm bliss.

Then she pulls you into her arms as you try to regulate your breathing and your pounding heart.

"What was that for?" You finally ask after minutes of silence and just lying there.

"Because you asked me last night."

And then you remember. Yeah, you asked her to teach you. And that's what this was for.

**

A/N: sorry for those requesting g!p, but I feel more adequate writing it like this. maybe one day I can make a g!p-version, you never know.

sooooo. cough. this was my first time writing smut, you guys.

feedback feeds me so keep me going lovelies either on my or on . TALK to me im a lonely person lmao

same questions: what do you want to see happen (for the naughties: sex positions?)? do you have song suggestions?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

301K 7.2K 21
On an abrupt, ill-advised vacation from Los Angeles, Camila trips right into Lauren Jauregui, a local shop owner in faded red shorts. It starts with...
33.8K 792 1
of course camila just had to go and get a crush on her best friend's hot older sister
25.9K 990 37
Someday you're gonna love someone who's soul is as deep as the ocean, who would look at you like you're the only star in the sky.
1.5M 35.7K 74
“She's dangerous. She's no good for you. You're going to get hurt. But Camila knew”