The Next Generation - Fairy T...

By jocelinefelicia

Natsu and Lucy got married and had kids. Gray and Juvia got married and had kids. Gajeel and Levy got married... More

Nashi
Igneel
Storm
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
A/N
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 -Last-
Important Notice!!!

Chapter 6

2.7K 86 50
By jocelinefelicia

Jewel's POV

Last night had been a looooong night. Jewel really love the fact that Nashi-nii is staying in her house, she just doesn't want him to be here too.

She really wish she could crush the living hell out of him. Oh no, Jewel is such a bad person! She has to tell mom!

" Mom!"

" Yes Jewel?"

" Jewel just thought of something bad! Please punish her!"

" Oh?"

" She wanted to crush the living he-"

" Jewel! No bad words!"

" Sorry mom...."

" sigh, fine, mommy won't punish Jewel this time. Just be careful alright?"

" Alright, thank you mom"

" No problem"

As Jewel turned around she saw HIM behind her smirking.

" Hah! The big baby even tattle tale when she herself did something wrong!"

" Does not!"

" You literally just did it in front of me"

" Shut up!"

" Both of you enough! Now, isn't it about time to get into the punishing room?"

Everyone agreed to call the closet the ' punishing room' instead of the closet because it basically is.

" Yes mom/Mrs. Fullbuster....."

We walked to the punishing room and sat down as far away from each other as possible. For an hour, we threw insults at each other until we ran out of ideas.

The rest of the time was quiet. Well, until the idiot finally said something.

" You know, i've been thinking...why do we hate each other so much? I mean, how did this all started?"

" You killed my dolls! Remember? It was a few years back!"

" What do you mean? I never did that!"

" Yes you did! 3 years ago you came to my room and stomped all over my dolls!"

" I never came into your room and stomped on your dolls 3 years ago! If fact, if I remembered correctly nee-chan and Storm were the ones who came there and fought! When I saw them, I broke them up and they left! I was trying to clean up as much as I can when I heard a thud behind me. When I looked around, you were there on the verge of crying and ran away. Confused, I just continued on cleaning."

" W-what? So you didn't kill my dolls? But Nashi-nii and Storm-nii never said anything about that!"

" Probably because they forgot, you know those idiots, they take over their fathers after all, bunch of dense killing machines."

" O-oh gosh, J-Jewel is so sorry for all the things she said to you! This was all just a miss understanding."

" No problem and....I'm sorry for calling you a she-devil..."

" Apology accepted! Friends?"

" Friends!"

We both hugged and talked the rest of the evening out. When our time was up, Igneel-san and Jewel got out of the punishing room holding hands and smiling.

Everyone seemed shocked at first so we stood there still holding hands and gave them a questioning look.

" What's wrong Minna-san?"

" Y-your not fighting!"

" You look happy!"

" Your actually physically contacting!"

" What is IN that closet?"

We both looked at each other and giggled.

" Can't 2 friends just hang out and clear misunderstandings?"

" Yup, it turned out, Igneel-san didn't kill Jewel's dolls! Nashi-nii and Storm-nii did!"

Everyone looked at Nashi-nii and Storm-nii and glared. They both looked shocked and called out together:

" E-ehhhh?"

" Remember 3 years ago when you came to Jewel-chan's room? You guys fought then I had to separate you guys then you just ran away leaving a messy room....when I was cleaning it up Jewel accidentally came and saw me. She thought I did it."

" W-wait, it was our fault?!"

" Yupp"

Nashi-nii and Storm-nii looked at each other before nowing on their knees and chanting " Gomenasai" several times.

" Wait, so, this is all you nee-chan and nii-chan's fault?"

" You got it aunt Lucy!"

" So it was your fault that our house was broken! Not your sister's!"

" Sorry dad! We really didn't remember!"

" sigh, I guess we'll have to think of a punishment now huh?"

" Punishing room?"

Storm's POV

P-p-punishing room? S-so I have to stay in a dark room....with Nashi.....alone???

My face heated up and without thinking I quickly answered them.

" N-n-no! Anything but that! Please! I'll do chores if I have to!"

Mom, dad and Jewel's eyes widened. Wow, was it that surprising?

" Nii-chan actually wants to do chores!"

" This is a blessing from God isn't it?"

" Who are you and what did you do to my son!"

I looked at them taken aback by their answers. Do I really hate chores that much?

" Why are you all so shocked? It's just chores."

" Mom, Dad? Did Jewel really just heard that right? JUST chores?"

" I think you did sweetie"

" You guys are taking this wayyy too big."

" Alright, as much as Juvia would love that Storm-sama actually do his chores, she thinks that punishing room is still better."

" Wait Juvia! Think of this as a golden opportunity! This might be a once in a lifetime offer!"

" Yeah mom! Listen to dad!"

" Nope, she is not changing her mind!"

I gave them a pout and slowly nodded before going back to Nashi, Jewel, my room.

Nashi's POV

Wow, Storm actually wants to do chores! That's a first. Well, I actually would prefer chores too actually.

" Uhmm, may I have chores too?"

Everyone in the room turned to look at me with a confused look.

" Dear, are you sick?"

Wha?

" No, why?"

" Oh no! Nashi's gonna do the chores! Everyone evacuate the house!"

" Hey! That's rude!"

" Nashi-nee, Jewel doesn't think that's a good idea.."

" Me neither"

" why?"

" Because the last time you did it, the house was even worse than it was before!"

" Hehehe..."

Well, I guess that's that then.......

Yaho! Sorry for the long wait, I've been too taken to anime so I completely forgot about my stories....hehe! <~<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 652 3
[completed] It's just another day at FairyTail, when Lucy enters the guild; a small smile across her lips, and her keys attached to her waist. The g...
21.9K 424 18
Just read.
23K 442 20
Layla Heartfilia mother of Lucy Heartfilia. But did she really only have Lucy or were there more children. Before Layla married Jude, Layla fell in l...
192K 5.1K 24
When Lucy goes to confront Natsu about the night they shared together after Cana's birthday party, she's completely shattered to find that he doesn't...