It Never Rains (Thugly Love...

By _Princess504

If you're not following me you won't be able to see all the chapters. The Last time you heard of Dayiona... More

It Never Rains ❤ (Thugly Love Sequal)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Followers Only.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Graphic
Fan Choice
Chapter 11
Questions
Interview
Chapter 12 pt 1
Quickie
Chapter 12 pt 2
Chapter 12 pt 3
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 pt I
Chapter 14 part II
Chapter 14 pt 2 ?
........
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 Part II
Chapter 16 pt I
Chapter 16 pt II
Chapter 17 part 1/2
Chapter 17 2/2
BS
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Filler
Chapter 21 1/2
Chapter 21 2/2
Characters Look Like
Chapter 22
Last Chapter Questions
Baby Names
Epilouge
Next
Info

Chapter 7

64.2K 1.6K 493
By _Princess504

Chapter 7:

Y'all definitely deserved this chapter for reaching the goal in one day ❤.

Dayiona's POV :

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Bae get up "

     I got up and saw Chris standing over me. I rolled my eyes. The clock read two o'clock in the morning. I got a pillow & a blanket and got in Chris's car. As you can see I'm not a morning person.

    *8:45 a.m*

Me: Bae lets get something to eat.

C: what you want ?

Me: let's go to the Waffle House

C: alright we going go on the next exit.

       I got my phone out & started texting Nique.

Me: GoodMorningg love !

BabyMama❤: Goodmawning

Me: where my Phatty at ?

BabyMama❤: with my mama. wya ?

Me: on my way to Virginia, bout to go to the Waffle House.

  *Waffle House *

Me: your mamma nice ?

C: yea, she cool or whatever.

Me: I hope so.

C: I plan on marrying you so don't trip.

Me: how you know if I'm going say yes ?

C: I will just be hoping when that day come you'll say yes.

Me: *laughs^* well you never know.

C: I could predict our future. With three more kids.

Me: I don't think I want anymore kids. I mean -

C: let's not talk about this right now . We gotta get back on the road. Two more hours to go.

Me: time not passing by fast enough.

C:*laughs* just take a nap.

Me: Imma try, I miss my phatty .

C: I miss her too.

Me: I ain't wanna leave my baby.

C: it'll be fine. Only two days.

Me: yeah I guess !

       We pulled up at the hotel around  eleven o'clock. Chris been smiling ear to ear.

C: I want you to wear this *hands me a gown * I got a suprise for you take your time.

Chris's POV :

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

As Dayiona  went in to the bathroom to get changed, I sprinkled some rose petals on the bed and , lit a few candles. When my baby came out, I thought I was going to die! She was wearing a lace gown that showed her incredible body off extremely well. When we began to french kiss, I knew this was what true love felt like.

Dayiona:  I love you so much. We have waited so long for each other. Fuck me!

Me: I love you more than anything else in the world.

Day: we need a condom.

Me: take the after day pill.

      She started to say something, but  I slowly kissed her neck and face, then removed the top of her gown to reveal her rock hard nipples. I played with them, flicking and biting them, which I could see drove her wild. I then pulled away the rest of her nightie, leaving her naked on the bed. When I saw her shaved pussy, my shorts expanded even more. I kissed and caressed every inch of her naked body, paying special attention to her feet, which I massaged gently. It was time to eat her out, I decided. I moved to her already dripping pussy and explored it with my tongue and mouth, flicking her clit with raw passion. I could clearly see that my baby was easy to bring to orgasm, evidenced by her flowing juices. I swallowed this liquid, which tasted better than I could have ever imagined . Then, it was my turn. Dayiona  kissed me passionately and removed my shirt, playing with my nipples as I had done to her. She stroked and played with my body as if she knew it like the back of her hand. Soon, my boxers were removed, . We then moved to a position I had always wanted to try, the infamous 69. I parted her pussy lips and explored the deep, dark hole where my tool would soon go to work. Finally, I knew it was time to end our foreplay. We were as horny as could be.

Day: I want your dick in me now!

         Not ready to argue, I straddled over my baby. . She made entry easy by parting her lips. At first, Dayiona was in obvious pain due to the tightness of her Pussy However, I continued. When her cries stopped, I began to move faster and faster. I slameed all of my 9 1/2 inches into her again and again, thrusting harder and more furious with each entry. Finally, we both came. It was the best feeling in the world! Dayiona was not done yet, though. I was still plenty hard, and she, seeing how much fun I had being on top, wanted the same expeience. She rode my pole, rubbing her clit against my rod with each thrust. I could feel her juices in me again after several minutes. This turned me on, and I shot another hot, wet load into the walls of my baby's "Area ". This position allowed me to rub her breasts and penetreate higher and deeper than the others. I was hoping to hit her G-spot, and the body-shaking orgasm. Dayiona  experienced told me I had been successful. I, too was ready to explode, and did so inside of her pussy. I pulled out, and looked at my watched. We had fucked for over an two hours. We were both exhausted, and fell asleep naked inside of each other. We actually made love.

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*4:00 p.m *

Me: Bae, get up we gotta go by your parents.

C: alright , lets take a shower.

Me: I already did, hurry up.

      Chris came out the shower wearing a blue polo shirt, khaki cargos & some blue converse. I had on some all black jeans, with a red blouse & my red bottoms. I curled my hair and put on a little make up.

*At Chris Parents House*

CM: oh my gosh son. I missed you so much *hugs & kisses Chris's check*

C: I missed you too. Mom this is my girlfriend Dayiona.

       She glanced at me for a moment then shook my hand.

Me: hi, how are you.

C:fine.

       When we walked in the house, I saw a older looking Chris sitting on the couch.

C: Hey, dad !

CD: what's up son. *gets up and hugs Chris*

C: hey dad. This is my girlfriend Dayiona.

Cd: Hey Dayiona, I'm Chris's father Daniel.

Me: hi, Mr. Daniel.

     We all sat on the sofas.

C: so mom, you been watching my games ?

CM: yeah, I've been watching ALL of them live. Your dad doesn't really see it, only when it's recorded.

C: oh, I be killing them boys huh?

Cm: yeah baby...... Enough about you . I want to get to know this girlfriend of yours.Where are you from? How old are you ?

Me: I'm 17 &  I was  born and raised in Georgia.

Cm: 17? , so you're still in high school ?

Me: yes , I'm graduating early this year with a 4.1 average.

Cm:  Chris you know Danielle had 4.5 right ?

Chris: mom..

Cm: so what do you do ?

Me: go to school and take care of my daughter. 

       She looked as if she saw a ghost.

Cm: so you mean to tell me you have a child ?

Me: yes, she's two and a half months.

Cm: CHRIS, you know better. You know I want you with a girl who have her head on get shoulders. Who graduate & go to college and do something with their life. You know that. Not some, two dollar hoe, who gives her pussy to every fucking body in the South. I wouldn't be surprised if this hoe had a sexually transmitted disease. Chris you can NOT turn a hoe into a house wife. You will no be playing daddy.  AT ALL you need to be with Daniella, be-

Me: you know what ? You don't know shit about me. You sitting up in here judging me because I have a child. I am a very good mother. You don't know what happened. I only fucked two people in my life. So, before you come at me with this stupid shit . Know what you're talking about.

        I grabbed the keys and sat in the car , crying . I was pissed the fuck off. After a few minutes Chris came got in the car.

C: you okay ?

Me: just fucking drive.

     He started driving towards the hotel.

C: what the fuck is your problem ?

Me: You can't even stand up to your fucking mama.She calling me a bunch of names. That me & you both know I'm not. This not how it's going be. If you can't be a man enough to tell her to stop then we could end this shit RIGHT MOTHER FUCKING NOW. Like she said go with Danielle.

C: no, that bitch fucked me over. If we going be together I want you to know that. It doesn't matter what anyone say. I want you & only you. You mean the world to me. I wouldn't trade anything in the world for you. Trust me. I just couldn't stand looking at your beautiful face & neither of us not saying 1 word to each other. & I just don't feel the same with out you with me.. & no I'm not saying all this stuff just to say it.Im actually saying all this because you the only person inna world I care bout & love. You mean everything to mhe. Can i pretty please have just 1 more chance & if I mess up this time , which I'm not. I promise I won't talk to you & leave you alone. I don't care bout all them others girls I talk to. Fuck all them I'm only worrying bout You I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.. I promise baee. *kisses me*

     When we got to the hotel, I didn't tell him a word. He changed his clothes. Once he was finished he was about to walk out.

Me: where you going ?

C: out with my friends. If you wasn't ignoring me you would know *walks out*

          I ordered some hot wings & some breadsticks . I say they watching tv alone. I waited and waited and waited until it was 11:57.

      I called Chris three times. He didnt answer and I texted him.

Me: tf you at, nigga we leaving at two in da mawning.! 😒

        I called him again at one thirty.

C: what ?

Me: where you at, we spose to be leaving in a little bit.

C: Imma get there eventually.

Me: you know what, when you get here Imma be back in the south *hangs up*

      My phone vibrated letting me know that I got a text message.

Chris: when I get there you better be in that bed.

         Oh he'll naw. Who the fuck he thinkk he talking to. I packed all my shit and caught a cab to the airport. Back to the south I go.

   * 2 hours later*

       Robee picked me up from the airport.

Me: hey Robee.

R: sup?

Me: nothing.

R: you coming by me or your apartment?

Me: my apartment, I gotta leave early in the morning to seem baby.

     We pulled up to my condo.

Me: bye *closes door*

      I got in my house and went to sleep.

*9:33 a.m*

     I got up, did my hygiene and got ready for today. I put on some black tights, a purple crop top, & my black and purple 13's. I probably look a little rachet today, but I ain't tripping. I fixed me a bowl of cereal & headed out the door.

*At Big Mama's House *

     My Phatty was so happy to see me. She had the biggest smile on her fat face.

N: Dayiona can you bring me to the park ?

Me: for what Nique.

N: this girl on Instagram keeping my name in her mouth & she said she wanna fight, so I said well meet me at the park.

       I handed Big Mama my baby and headed out to the park. Half of the school was out here and believe me we go to a big school. Nique was ready. I soon as I pulled up Nique hopped out and walked towards some girl.

N: what's this shit you been saying on instaa hoe ? You doing all this shit on insta over a nigga. But guess what I don't fight over NO niggas.

??: Bitch you stole my man. Slim is all mine. *punces Nique*

   Nique stumbled back a little but then she took over. She grabbed the girl's shirt ( the only thing she could reach) and slung her to the ground. Then she hopped on top of her and kept hitting her. She stopped to let the girl get up, but then she kneed her in the face & the girl fell back with a bloody nose. Nique kicked her I'm the face, then another girl hit Nique. I grabbed that hœ by her nappy ass tracks and started pounding her head with my fucking fist. She kept stumbling back, & I took advantage of that. Then I felt somebody hold me back.

??: POLICE COMING POLICE COMING !!!

       Me and Nique got in my car and sped towards my house.

Me: I can't believe them bitches tried to jump you.

N: *laughs* I'm used to it, I'm a threat to alot of people, cause I'm small with hands.

     I felt my phone vibrating.

Me: hello?

C: what the fuck Dayiona?

Me: Cheis nigga calm your nerves. You wanted to go out last night with them bitches, well then. I have a daughter to tend to and I have school tomorrow.

C: bae, why you acting like this ?

Me: Chris somebody calling me *clicks over*

_____________________________________________________________

A/N : FROM THIS POINT ON, THE CHARACTERS GOING BE ON SOME REAL NIGGA SHIT. NO LIE, THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING BE UNEXPECTED...I WISH I COULD SAY IT NOW!

       I'm going to update when the goals are reached.

•THEY WHIPPED ASS ?

•THEY HAD MADE LOVE?

•CHRIS ACTING DIFFERENT ?

•CHRIS MAMA ?

•WHAT YALL THINK?

GOAL:

220 VOTES

110 COMMENTS, leggo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.5K 88
Xemina Royale thought she was done with Trinity Fox and had left her past behind. The little bit did she know she will be back and confront her arche...
29.4K 507 18
A girl named Diamond is in the senior year of middle school and she has a crush on the boy she loves. She makes her love known to him not knowing wha...
209K 7.1K 180
**Please keep in mind there are four parts to this book** But they are all located in this book for easy access. Enjoy 😘 BOOK ONE Janae is a prince...
11.7K 463 27
When her corrupted past catches up to her damaged present, what will happen to her in the near future? Come follow this girl along in her quest to tr...