100 days Girlfriend Privilege...

By hannarie_21

"Sometimes i really wish you would look at me the way you look at him. Did you know? Did you know i love you... More

Best friend's duty
Falling inlove in nth time..
Logic, Love, and Dense..
Slipping away
Falling Apart
It doesn't hurt anymore
The Reason behind reasons
Run and Chase..
Pain heals but scars remain
Seize each second
Limits and Boundaries
Freebies
One less lonely girl
Fall and Bounce
Finding Truth
Confusion
Seeking Refuge
Love and Lies
The everybody's girl
Truth Revealed
Unlocked Chains
Toxic
At the right time, with the right one
Create more memories
Time's ticklin' fast..
Death
Pretense
Moving Forward
Bonus Chap: The Untold Secrets

Girl on Black

9.7K 409 67
By hannarie_21

------

Ken's POV

I can't seem to stop slapping Gray's pretty face even though the red marks of my palm is undeniable in her cheeks. It seems to mark her too well.

"W-why did you do that!?!" I yelled. My transfixed emotion is contradicting Grays'. She just stared at me with a small grin on her face and shows no emotion of regret or at least being sorry of what she had done to me.

How could she betray me? I am her best friend since we were five. Maybe even before i learned my numbers.

"How many times do i have to tell you that i did it for you? You can never play safe with fire for long. It will burn you alive. " Gray stated calmly as she touched her swollen face.

"I know what I'm doing!!" I didn't even bother to hide my frustration as i pushed her on the wall.

Just this morning, she texted me to meet her at the back of the old building of our H.E class which was beside the greenhouse. Now,i do understand why she decided to meet me up here. So that no one will see us trying to kill each other--- at least me, trying to kill her to death.

"Kr-Kristen.. I-I.. Be-believe me, I wouldn't have interfere if things are still under your control. Besides, Lorraine doesn't deserve to be cheated. She deserves to know the truth!"

"The truth that I should be the one telling her!!" I shouted and point a finger on her. I just couldn't believe that this time will come that I'll be terribly mad at Gray.

"B-but you couldn't!" Gray stood tall and held my gaze.

"You should have not come between us."

"Yea.." She nods, "Only, if she hadn't seen you talking with Mandy and letting that bitch take you home."

The glint of fire in her eyes somewhat hit me.

"A-Are you jealous?"

Gray gave out a horrified laugh and smirked .

"I care for you, Kristen. You know i do. And whatever you do with your life is my business!"

"D-damn you!" I spat and glare at her.

I placed to and fro while biting my nails. Gray being protective sucks.

"How much she knows?" I asked after a while. Her pale black eyes grows a bit more darker than usual. And i know her too well.

She straightened her tops and skirt before answering me back.

"Al-Almost all." She said lamely.

"A-All?"

"Yeah. She knows about her mother and that Mandy is her sister."

I cupped my head. Now, I'm doomed. Lorraine will bury me alive.

Gray gently pat my shoulder. It's as if she's consoling me after pulling this mess without my knowledge.

"She doesn't need to know that you already know what she knows. She'll play along until your hundred days with her is over. You still have few more days to use for your advantage. At least, you could save yourself the burden and start replotting your plan on how to make her fall for you. Thus, just be careful with Mandy. She's the barrier to the both of you. "

I looked at Gray as she speaks like an expert.

"How sure are you that she'll play along?" I tried to act as cool as possible as i straightened up as well.

"D-dead sure. That's our catch." She replied cooly. Just what a proud snobbish princess she is.

I counted one to ten to calm my raging nerves.

Calm down , Ken..

"I'll tell this to Dawn!" I threatened her.

She just smirked on me and it will not take a genius to figure out that Dawn is in it as well. Of course, she'll inform her girlfriend about it to avoid complications.

"Shitty bitch!!" I cursed again.

"Better thank me for saving your ass on this!" She swirled her tounge, emphasizing the word of gratefulness.

"Dream on!"

Gray just shrugged and pick up her bag. She pulled out a cream from inside and toss it back on my direction.

"B-be good at this, or find yourself behind cold bars." She warned. I stifled for a while before i moved.

I groaned inwardly as I take the cream and starts putting some on her swollen cheek. I must hide the bruises and redness of her tendered skin before her parents ordered the hunting of the culprit who dare hurt their heiress.

I'm pretty sure that they'll pull out all their stocks on the company that were both owned by our families. Gray is some filthy-rich spoiled brat heiress. She's untouchable. I'm just one of the lucky ones who have the rights to play on her circle.

As i have finished making her looking as radiant as ever, i picked up my bag and head to the cafeteria. Maybe i could grab some cold teas to ease my tension. Gray walked at my side. Doing as if we're okay.

"I haven't forget it yet Gray." I reminded her. She just bit her lower lip and nod.

"I'm pretty sure you haven't."

"You still owe this to me."

She raised an eyebrow like a mighty highness.

"I owe nothing to no one, Campbell." She even faked a British accent that almost makes me want to slap her again. I just had to remember that she's still my best friend no matter what.

I took a step forward and placed my arms on her shoulders.

"T-tell me if bestfriends do really betray each other." I dared in a small voice. Careful not to be heard to avoid unwanted rumors. The least thing i want right now is to let others know about our situation. I know too many are waiting this to happen-- to see me and Gray fighting over something serious. So they could take advantage of neither of us to drag us down.

"Then tell me if bestfriends just let each other bury themselves alive without extending help." Gray hissed back matching the same tone i used.

"A help-- that wasn't even needed in the first place." I glared at her and took my steps inside the cafeteria.

"Y-you're so ungrate----"

Gray stopped bantering the soonest time we saw what was happening inside.

A girl who was wearing a black T-shirt that said, 'Fuck Off!', denim rust-colored skirt that was decoratively stripped-hem, and a black boots.

Her long brown hair was pulled into a tight pony tail, and although she's not wearing a heavy make-up, her stern look is enough to give Dont-you-ever-messed-up-with-me-bitch aura.

"W-what the hell was that!?" I whispered hoarsely as I recognized whom the girl on black is talking with.

Gray and I both held our breath when we saw what the girl did. She just poured an iced tea on Mandy's head.

"What the fucked!?" I hissed and was about to help Mandy when Gray gripped my hand too tight.

"What the hell are you planning to do?" She asked on her usual cold tone. I know she's enjoying the scene.

Before i could answer back, Mandy was head-smacked on the table that she was with together with the other bitches. Not even Rhian Thompson has move to save her. I cringed inwardly at the loud thumped.

I cursed again and tried to pry Gray's hand that was holding mine. I should help Mandy. She's my girlfriend sister, for Pete's sake!

Gray give me an animated expression and says as low as possible.

"You may not want to humiliate your girlfriend. Besides, i have been waiting for this day to come." She grinned widely as if she's enjoying what was happening.

"Th-Then maybe i could have brought you a popcor----- My what!?!" I asked aloud as it dawned to me.

I looked back towards Mandy's table. Though the woman is facing right side on me, i could clearly distinguished her silhouette.

Rain!?!

As if sensing my presence, Rain turned her attention on my way and gave me a death glare which makes Gray laughed out loud.

"I bet you're next." She joked while poking my cheeks. I couldn't control my goose bumps at the thought. My blood sent rushing through my veins, sending me to shiver and chill. I felt tiny drops of sweat forming on my forehead.

I immediately grabbed hold of her.

"We're best friends and best friends are supposed to extend help when the other is threatened to be buried alive." I said in panickingly. Considering Rain's death glare, i couldn't take chance on that.

Gray smiled widely and loose grip of my hand.

"I thought help is not needed and things are under control, my dear friend?"

I know she's making fun of me and surely enjoying my predicament. If I ever get over this, I promise to wring her pretty neck.

"Gr-Gray please.." I whispered helplessly as I saw Rain taking her steps towards our direction.

Seeing my pale face, Gray take me seriously.

"Just act normal you know. Don't make her notice that you already know what she knows, unless you want to call this game over. " She whispered back.

"B-but she's not acting that she doesn't know anything!!!" I furrowed my brows and tried to act normal.

Gray giggles at my reaction and punched me lightly on my arms.

"Shitty afraid chick?" She teased.

I groaned and slowly gave in to recollect myself.

"O-okay!" I said and straightened up. I even pasted a warm smile upon seeing my girlfriend's face. To be honest, i like her pierce side way better than her being a crybaby.

But i don't think i can handle it all too well.

"H-Hi baby!" I tried my best not to stummer but i found myself failing. It's hard to act normal while i'm still stare-fighting with her. She's still the same person i love. However, it seems so different right now. Her black outfit might be the reason. She looks more piercing and stronger than she was.

I shut my eyes when she's just a meter away. For a moment i thought she'll be slapping me the same way i did to Gray just this morning.

One..

Two...

Three..

Four..

Not yet?!

I opened my eyes slowly to see if what she's up to but all i see is the way she held her head high while lifting the corner of her lips in a smirk.

"Wh-wh----"

Before i could speak up a word she grabbed the back of my head and leaned closer. Pulling me with her while her other arm supports my weight by placing it on my waist.

"You're mine Ken! It's about time to brand you mine and make it crystal clear!" She said with determination and seriousness. Her voice is quite ragged as if she's fighting over something.

But as soon as i opened my mouth to talk, she clamped her lips and claimed mine. Making sure everyone can understand that i am hers--- only hers..

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 11.1K 34
"I'm tired of you being so difficult. I've been trying so hard to be your friend and you just fucking push me away. We'd be talking good One day and...
411K 18.8K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
14.8K 257 57
"Kiss me," while looking straight into her grey eyes. Chuckling she said, " Sorry, Ms.Walker but I'm not interested". I walked close to her now she w...
392 29 10
"I can't tell you." "Why not? Why can't you tell me why I feel something toward you? This is supposed to be wrong, but it feels right. Why are you al...