Cabin Three // h.s. au

By inthepants

What happens at camp stays at camp. // est. July 26th, 2014 - #1 in fanfiction [cover by lex] More

intro to 'Cabin Three'
Playlist, Cast, and More
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
what happened

t h i r t y

104K 4.1K 12.9K
By inthepants

Cabin Three will be finished no matter what. I promise this. No worries, babies.

Also, I'm back, so.

Of the year Secret Crushes and Secret Rooms.
+
t h i r t y

"How did it go?" I whispered as Harry entered the vending area.

"It was fine. Since I was only holding the button for a large moan and 'Je,' I just said I was having a wank and was saying 'Jesus.' He looked so mortified that I don't think he wanted to ask questions." I winced.

"I'm so sorry," I forced out through squinted eyes. "That must've been so embarrassing."

"It was, but that's no reason for you to be sorry. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to hold the walkie talkie." His eyes narrowed as he gazed into the distance. "It wasn't." I stifled a laugh and raised my eyebrows, before I heard Oliver call out Harry's name.

A mischievous grin was placed across his soft face as he looked us both up and down. I resisted the urge to set fire to my skin and feel my flesh slide off the bone under his snarky gaze.

"So," Oliver began. He looked at me. "It happened."

"Oh, f.uck off," I groaned, pushing him away and covering my face. I recognized silence for a longer time than I expected, which was probably only a few seconds, but longer than necessary, so I split my fingers and peaked out to see Harry smirking and nodding while he wiggled his eyebrows.

I quickly slapped his stomach with the back of my hand, murmuring, "What the f.uck, Harry?"

"What was I supposed to do? Be shy about it?"

"You could've been a little bashful, or at least have some discerning."

"Bashfulness flew out the window when I broadcasted a moan through the whole camp."

"He's got a point," Oliver announced, with a small twitch of his upper lip, constraining a desire to giggle.

"Good God, I have work to do. Please try to have some modesty if confronted about it again," I ordered, leaning on one leg, resting my palm across my hip.

"Sure, of course," Harry sarcastically stated with his eyebrows turned and his lips flattened, eyes turned off to the side.

"Oh, my god. Bye."

***

"Okay, has everyone covered their district well?"

"What is this? The Hunger Games?" A small red-head chuckled.

"No," I responded. "This is not the hunger games. This is far more serious. The stakes are much higher."

"The Hunger Games was a matter of life or death, you can't--"

"The stakes are much higher," I repeated louder than before. The petite girl only glared at me as a forced a fake smile on my lips, looking out at my army of tweens.

Sometimes I forgot how much older I was than all of the other girls. Why couldn't I have just applied for a job here, being a counselor, rather than being an actual camper? It was mortifying, really, being the only camper old enough to buy cigarettes and lottery tickets.

Around sixty percent of the campers were fourteen or under, and while I have no problem with younger people, it was strange and made me feel out of place, even after two weeks.

"Okay, I hope you guys have done a good job of hiding them, because I'm hoping that if you did well, he'll consider letting us be in charge once again," I explained, grinning. "Thank you guys again for your help. I think that Oliver has made some cookies or brownies or something as a thank you, so head to the mess hall." I smiled, watching the girls turn around and laugh. Some of them seemed like they could care less about the cookies, but there were the few girls, one in particular, actually who seemed to love food more than others; she was screaming,

"F.uck, yes! Cookies, b.itch! F.uck me in the ass with a cookie, I'm so wet for cookies right now."

"They could be brownies," I stated.

"I'm a slu.t for brownies too, don't test me," she said. I only laughed, walking with them to the mess hall.

When we entered the doors, the talking was as a height but actual eating was beginning to wind down. Some girls had already left and went outside to sit around the fire, but the less outdoorsy folk continued to sit inside.

I couldn't blame them. While I've a hearty love for campfires and such, mosquitos are a bitch, and I'd much rather sit in air conditioning until the last second.

I spotted Oliver behind the counter, placing cookies on mini plates, smiling at the young girls as they anxiously picked up the largest dessert they could land.

"Hey, dweeb," I welcomed.

"Hey, cock sucker," he greeted.

"I could say the same to you." He only winked in response. "I'm convinced you and Harry are secretly a couple."

"You're only a beard."

"I write fanfiction about you two." Oliver giggled.

"Harry writes fanfiction," he smirked, placing another cookie on a plate, and smiling at a small tween. My jaw fell to the floor.

"No, he does not."

"He does."

"About whom?"

"Ask him."

"Oh, my god. Is it going to be Angelia Jolie or Megan Fox or something basic?" I asked, embarrassed by my Harry. Oliver's face sort of twisted up, contorting in an uncomfortable expression.

"Well, it's not actually about a girl."

"It's about a boy?"

"Yeah, it's about two boys." My eyebrows furrowed. "Wait, did Harry not-- oh, f.uck."

"What?" I inquired curiously, watching Oliver's face redden and hide from my eyes. "What is it?"

"Ugh, well, okay. Don't tell Harry I told you," he stressed. "F.uck."

"If you shouldn't tell me or you feel uncomfortable telling me, you don't have to." He sighed.

"No, it's okay. I'm a terrible friend though," he stressed.

"If you feel guilty for telling me then you probably shouldn't tell me," I tried. He rolled his eyes.

"He told me he told you before so it's his own fault."

"Well, I wouldn't say th--"

"Harry's bisexual."

I took a moment to suck in a breath; this didn't change anything at all and I was confused as to why Oliver made such a deal over it.

"What the fuck, Oliver?" I growled, lightly pushing his shoulders.

"What?"

"You can't just out your friends! He has to tell me when he's ready."

"Look, he--"

"You f.ucking dickwad," I growled. Oliver cracked a smile.

"So, you don't mind?"

"No, I don't mind. Why would I mind?" I inquired. He shrugged simply, bagging up the rest of the cookies while I leaned on the cabinet. "Has he ever had a crush on you?" Oliver gagged.

"No! He hasn't, but thanks for the assumption."

"I wasn't assuming, that's why I asked," I said in a snarky tone. "Who was his first man-crush?"

"Ew," Oliver cringed. "Don't say it like that, it sounds so hetero." Oliver brushed his hand with mine. "Oh-Oh, sorry, bro," he fuddled out in a dumb, American voice. "No homo, bro. No homo."

I groaned. "F. You know f.uck off. When did he realize he was bisexual?"

"I think he was like fifteen, but his dreamy eyes for Johnny Depp started far before then."

"Oh, my god. Same. He was my first celebrity crush," I moaned.

"Dear god, I swear you two are the same person. I can't live like this." I giggled, falling back.

"Who was the boy?" I asked.

"Well, there was this guy he met at this concert a long time ago; I think that was his first, honest crush, and he kind of fell into like a childish, impulsive love.

"They hardly spoke or anything; ran into each other in the toilets, but Harry wouldn't let him go.

"It's like when you go to a restaurant and you have an incredibly charming waiter or waitress and you can't get them out of your mind, like that. Obviously, he wasn't in love with him, because they didn't even know each other, but I'd say that if he ran into him today, you'd have some fierce competition." I giggled at Oliver's little grin, imagining a younger Harry talking non-stop about the boy he met in the toilets.

"What was his name?" I asked. Oliver sealed up the bag of goodies.

"Louis," he stared blankly.

"Louis," I stated, trying the name out on my tongue. "Louis and Harry. Harry and Louis."

"Are you about to start writing fanfiction?"

"I think so. Will you follow me on Wattpad?"

***

"Hey, Jess, thanks again for everything today." I smiled politely at David, who was sitting behind his large, mahogany desk.

"Yeah, no problem. I really enjoy doing stuff like that," I grinned.

"How old are you again?"

"I turned eighteen, like, today." His face contorted.

"You're a legal adult?"

"Yeah, basically," I shrugged.

"Why didn't you just apply for a job here? I would've hired you as a counselor." I sighed.

"My mother wanted me to be at a camper, under supervision." His face was an expression of confusion.

"You're an adult, why did she want supervision?"

"I'm honestly not sure. I would've much preferred being a counselor to being the oldest camper you've ever had." He sighed, shaking his head. His expression suddenly morphed into one of epiphany.

"Have you ever thought of working here next summer?" My eyes widened.

"Well, uhm, no."

"You should," he grinned.

"I'll keep it in mind," I considered.

"Okay, you can go. Also, you can roam a bit more freely than the other campers, I'll be using you as an organizer like tonight more than a camper," he smiled. "Okay, now leave."

I nodded nervously and headed out the door, only to see Stevie leaning on the wall waiting for me.

"Dear god, that took long enough."

"Thanks."

"Hey, do you want to blow off tonight's stuff and sneak into the activities room?" She grinned.

"What's the activities room?"

"It's really where they store everything, but it's so big and there's a bunch of stuff, it's a fun hang out place."

"Why the f.uck haven't we gone there then?" She shrugged.

"We usually only use it when it's groggy outside."

"Okay, let's go."

***

"This is actually so creepy, Stevie. Why did you talk me into this?"

"The f.uck? I didn't talk you into shi.t. You agreed to this. Now sit your as.s down."

"What your language, sonny," I warned, trying to look around the unsightly room. "I literally can't see a thing and it smells like mildew."

"You know--"

"Or like a grandma."

"If I could find the f.ucking--"

"Mothballs."

"Light switch." The lights flickered on. "There."

My eyes were opened to a large room with wooden walls and a wooden ceiling (basically a wooden structure). There were unlit coloured lights strung across the room, with a few couches and bean bags in corners. There were loads of boxes, most marked with sloppy Sharpie.

"Why the f.uck haven't we gone up here?" She shrugged.

"It's usually a last resort, but tonight it's girl's night, and Harry and Oliver still think this room is haunted." She winked.

"Are you serious?"

"Sometimes, I mean, I love the guys, but they both get too much, and I need a place where they won't go."

"I completely understand that," I chuckled, sitting down on the ground where she had piled blankets and sat a pitcher of lemonade next to a baked frozen pizza. "Look at this pizza. I'm wet."

"I fu.cking love pizza."

She settled down, covering up both with a large, fuzzy red blanket as we leaned on the couch, setting the pizza in our laps.

"Hand me the lemonade," she ordered, grasping the glass pitcher and pressing her lips against the glass. I watched her with a blank expression.

"I'm glad to know this is where our friendship has come." She swallows harshly, looking up at me with watery eyes.

"What?"

"Delightful."

***

"Okay, alright, be honest, did you and AJ actually have se.x on the football field?" I inquired, trying to keep my laughing to a minimum.

"Okay, that one was only half true."

"How does one only half way have se.x?"

She squinted, holding her thumb and index finger very close up in the air.

"Just the tip."

"Oh, my god. Bye."

"He thought he heard something and then got stage fright." I laughed.

"Oh, poor AJ," I laughed.

"Yeah, dic.k went limp like a wet noodle."

"One time Oliver showed me a nude of Harry from when he was like fifteen and his dic.k was so limp."

"Ah, yes. I've seen the elephant trunk."

"Why the f.uck did he take a photo of his flaccid dic.k?"

"Nobody knows."

"It was literally just hanging there."

"He looked so unprepared."

"He had a forest of hair too, my god."

"Oh, yeah, so you've seen his d.ick full-on now."

"Hard-on."

"How was it?"

"Lovely." Her face fell into a disgusted expression.

"Really? Lovely? That's all I'm going to get after weeks of thirsting for his peen?"

"Peen?!" I spat, spraying lemonade across the room.

"Oh, fuc.k, what the hell? This shi.t's sticky, Jess. Contain your bodily fluids."

"Mmm, Harry sure can't."

"Oh, my god."

"Don't taste quite as sour though, I must say."

"No, I changed my mind. I don't want this. Harry's just I green bean, no."

"That long, hard cock in my mouth." She covered her ears.

"No, he's so pure and innocent, I won't hear it."

"You've literally walked in on him jacking off." Her hands fell and her face held a disappointed frown.

"Yeah, that wasn't a good day." She sighed. "It's so lovely to know that my best friend came in my other best friend's mouth, though."

"Isn't it just?"

"Was everything okay, though? Like, was he kind to you? Were you comfortable?" She asked softly.

"Yeah, of course. It was my idea anyway. I just kind of fell down and he went with it."

"He didn't hurt you in any way, right?" I smiled softly.

"You know Harry. He'd never do that."

"I know, I mean, I just want to make sure you're okay," she smiled kindly.

"Yep, everything was fine other than his short-term broadcasted orgasm." She snorted.

"If it helps, it was only for a couple seconds, and all you could hear was Harry's moaning, and it cut off." I laughed.

"Couldn't hear me at all? Damn. I was the star." She laughed. "I could've been famous. Like Kim K."

"You've not got the as.s for that."

"Thanks."

"Nice tits though."

"You'd know."

"Yes, I know nice tits when I see them. I see nice tits every time I look down," she smirked. I rolled my eyes, hiding a grin.

"Clever."

"Remember the time we were swimming with Levi and I really liked him and then I tried to do a cannonball and my top flew off?"

I'm still not sure what actually caused me to lose it; it may've been the fact that we'd been reminiscing for hours and I'd been forced to keep myself quiet, but it was only seconds before I released loud snorts and echoing laughter.

"Jess? Is that you?"

We both stopped, freezing.

"Are you okay?"

"F.uck, I'm telling you, there's a ghost up there, and it's sucking her soul up."

"Harry, mate, she's fine."

"She's dying."

"It might not even be her."

"I have to save her."

"Harry--"

"I'M COMING FOR YOU!" Harry shouted.

"You already did that once today," I yelled back, hiding a smirk.

"Also," Oliver began quietly, "I told her about your fanfiction."

A U T H O R N O T E :

hey y'all ur girl ara is back and better than ever

JK THIS CHAPTER SUCKS BC ITS TWO AM AND I LOST IT WHEN MY FRIEND SANG "SUCK MY C.OCK" TO SOME JUSTIN BIEBER SONG SO I'M NOT ALL THERE RN

I feel like I owe y'all a really long explanation for leaving for so long but I don't really have one. I never expected to leave, especially for this long, but I got caught up with friends and school and stuff and honestly I'm the happiest I've ever been but I've really missed c3

ALSO I CAN PROMISE YOU:

I. WILL. FINISH. CABIN. THREE. NO. MATTER. WHAT.

I'm not just throwing this around: the only way I would not finish c3 is if I died or lost the ability to type, honestly.

ANYWAY I PROBABLY LOST 8/9 OF MY READERS BUT I LIKE TO THINK OF IT AS RIDDING US OF THE UNLOYAL B.ITCHES

LOVE YALL HERB CHILDREN PLEASE FORGIVE ME I LOVE YALL

- a b a r e l l a

lol a barrel
only barell
idk
it's three am now
I'm gone

Penis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1K 56
Emotional,Fluff,Funny,Cute,etc.. Hello Harry Fans! Here's Some Harry Styles imagines that came in my mind! Hope you guys will like it! ยท All Rights R...
2.1K 77 15
Just doing some dumb fanfic moments. Please don't take these offensive! thank you! STORY COMPLETED. Most of this is about one direction because mo...
784K 19.8K 49
This is a story of what you wish would happen when you go to college. So buckle up and settle in, because Harry Styles is gonna make us all feel aliv...
78.8K 962 27
Sophia, Simple,Sophisticated, and maybe a bit of stupid when she finds out she might be pregnant with an unknown man's baby. She meets Harry, he's hu...