Rose pedals (a Vampire Academ...

By mony1231

This story takes place 2 years after the book Last Sacrifice. It fallows Rose when Robert comes back for reve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaptre 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapte 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part2

Chapter 11

535 16 0
By mony1231

Rose's point of view

Have you ever felt like you belong with someone, or in a special place? Well once I entered the Belikov's house I felt like I was meant to live in a family, with Dimitri. To have little kids and make breakfast in the morning, unfortunately, Dimitri didn't want to see hi's family and we couldn't produce gorgeous kids because of our genetic composition.

I entered the living room to be greeted by a little one hugging my legs together. "Zoya, leave poor Rose alone," Karolina came and took Zoya from my legs and cared her in her arms. "So you are the famous Zoya. I remember you however you were much smaller," I spoke while pretending to shake her hand. "Yeah she used to be smaller, but what about you? Please site down, I will call Mama and Yeva. Just make yourself at home," Karolina left and Paul came running into the living room.

"I missed you aunt Rose" he came a hugged me. "He hasn't stopped talking about when is aunt Rose coming since you left," Viktoria said. She was leaning against the wall next to the bookshelf Dimitri would talk bout most of the time. I hadn't seen Viktoria in so long. Not even the last time I came I hade the opportunity to see her thanks to my busy schedule. Viktoria nice to see you as well. I am sorry" then I was cut off by a tight hug from Viktoria. "Rose I am sorry for what I said and did, you were right about him. You saved me of a life that I would have hated. Thank you for helping me when I couldn't see the reality. I will try my best to not make you leave this time," she said while letting go of me. "Don't worry I was worse than you when I was your age," I said while staring right in her eyes.

"Rose," I heard a voice that I thought I wouldn't hear ever again. I move to the side to look at the person that was in the back of Viktoria. "Olena, oh how I missed you and your cooking," I said walking up to her and ready to hug her. "Rose I see you will never change. We missed your company," she hugged me and then let go. Sitting in a chair in the corner of the room was Yeva. "Yeva nice to see you as well, I hope I don't have to pass other tests like the last time," I said while coming into my knees to hug her. "Oh no Rosemary you would make me and Paul freeze to death if I make you care bricks again with this weather," Yeva said and laughter filled the room.

Sonja came down the stairs and stood in front of me. "Rose finally you come and visit us, about time," Sonja said while giving me a quick hug. "Wow Sonja you look great, and where is the little baby girl?," I asked while touching her belly. "Well last time you came Katya was smaller but now she is a little devil. Katya is sleeping upstairs at this moment," Sonja said and we all sat down in the living room. "So Rose why do we have the pleasure to see you and Mr.Mazur today," Olena said while shaking Abe's hand. "Please, Ms.Belikova call me Abe".

"Everyone I precedent my father Abe," I said to no one in particular. "Pleasure to meet Rose's father, and please call me Olena. Rose is like family to us," Olena stood up and entered the kitchen.

"So Rose what has happened in your life?," Viktoria said while coming and sitting next to us. "I am the head guardian of the new queen, Queen Vasilisa Dragomir," I said and everyone was shocked. "That is really impressive Rose," said Karolina will cleaning up some of Zoya's toys. "What are you doing here then?" Viktoria said while looking at me curiously. I didn't want to tell them that I was being chased by a strigoi because I would have to mention Dimitri, so I just said... "The Queen is my best friend since childhood and won't take a no for an answer when it comes to me taking a break. Therefore I decided to spend the holidays with my father and come to see you guys," Yeva didn't look completely convinced but didn't say anything.

Then someone knocked on the door. "I got it, it's probably the cake," Olena said and no one but me got up. My guardian instinct made me pull out my stake for my pocket, but Viktoria sat me back down. "It's nothing Rose," Viktoria said but then I was startled by Olena's screaming. I run-up to the door and found a guy turned around and decided to surprise him. I flip him around and was about to stake him when I saw his brown eyes. Viktoria started kicking his legs and I stopped putting pressure on him.

"It's ok Viktoria," I said helping Dimitri up. "What the hell Dimitri I asked you earlier about coming. I could have staked you," I said furious and then turn to see Olena crying. "Dimka," Olena said between tears. "Mama," Dimitri said coming close and I cloud see treats developing in his eyes. "My Dimka" Olena came closer to Dimitri and examined his eyes then gave him a hug. A hug that filled the whole room with warmth. Viktoria came and hugged Dimitri, then came Sonja with Yeva, and Karolina with her children. Nobody in the room could stop crying, I even think a tear came down Abe's face.

"Oh my Dimka how we missed you, we thought you were dead," Karolina said trying to catch her breath. "I was dead, but thanks to Rose I am here," Dimitri extended his hand to me and I came closer. He gave me the warmest hug in the world. "I knew that she would do it, I knew Rose could fin the way," Yeva said while kissing Dimitri's forehead. "Does she have your blessing grandma?" Dimitri said in a sarcastic way. "We will see Dimka, I haven't known how she treats you," Yeva said and we a started laughing. We all went back into the living room and started talking once again.

"Rose, would you like to explain all of this?" Sonja asked still shocked at seeing Dimitri. "It's a long story, and I don't think Dimitri would like me to talk about it," I said looking back a Dimitri. "It's fine you can tell them everything. I am sure my family will understand that it wasn't me how did all that horrible stuff. I trust you, Rose," Dimitri said while placing his hand over mine. "Well let me start from when I left Baia. I failed to find Dimitri, that at the time was strigoi. I knew that I need to end hi's misery as a strigoi, therefore I went to Novosibirsk and found a group of strigoi. After interrogating a strigoi I left him alive and made him send a message to Dimitri. Once I and Dimitri meet I tried my best not to hesitate in killing him...but my heart never stopped loving him. Therefore I didn't stake him, and he gained the opportunity to take me as his prisoner. I tried to escape and at last, I gained enough strength to escape. In my attempt to free myself I thought I had stake Dimitri and ended up being wounded horribly. Abe took me to Oksana to heal and went back to the academy to catch up with my studies. That same month I received a death threat/love letter from Dimitri saying that any chance he had he would take me with him. I had hurd about a person once turning a strigoi back to life and decided to investigate. After further investigation, I came upon the person and well my (friend/Queen) Lissa learned how to change a strigoi. Lissa used a special type of magic to change Dimitri back in a dhampir. We couldn't come earlier because of some problems I had to sort out and at first Dimitri and I went actually dating," I said rubbing Dimitri's back.

The room was so quiet that it felt like Dimitri and I were alone in the room. "That's... well... that's a lot to take in. You did all that for Dimka, you must really love him," Olena said while wiping her tears. "Dimka you will never disapoint us. You are our family and we love you from all you are. Now and in the past," Dimitri simply smiled ate Olena's comment. "She is a keeper," Viktoria said and laughter filled the room once again. "You guys should be starving. We made food but only enough for us. However, don't worry" Olena said leaning closer to Dimitri. "I and Yeva will make your favorite soup Dimitri. I am so glad to have you back, my boy." She kissed Dimitri's forehead and went into the kitchen. "So you're my Mama's brother," Paul said while sitting in between me and Dimitri. "Yes, and you must be Paul" Dimitri picked Paul up and placed him in his lap. "Aunt Rose told us you were dead. Are you an angel?" Paul said and his mother looked as mad as someone could be. "Paul that's not polite," Karolina said and Paul because embarrassed.

"Karolina it's ok his just curious and probably confused. Besides I think Dimitri would prefer to be called an angel that a ghost or zombie," I said and Paul and Viktoria started giggling. "Well Rose helped me, and here i am with you," Dimitri said. He was trying his best not to freak out Paul but also didn't know how to make him understand. "I will explain everything once you get older, kid. Now let's talk about another thing, like for example since when do you call me aunt Rose," I said and Paul confused face changed into a blushing red tomato.

"Well I thought that you were dating my uncle Dimka, and you came so far to tell us about him. When you were here I thought about you as an aunt" Paul said turning towards Dimitri. "Uncle Dimka do you like aunt Rose?" Paul said turning back to me. "Yes, I love you're aunt Rose," Dimitri said and I was shocked. He had admitted to loving me, but we went dating. Well, at least I don't think after having the 2 conversations we had ate Abe's house we were dating, but I had that of him still wanting us to be a couple.

"And you, aunt Rose" Paul turned towards me. "That's another story to tell, now let me ask you uncle Dimka about his new hairstyle," I said while crossing my arms. He had cut his hair into a now short style leaving behind his long locks. "We had to lay low. Besides, don't you like it?" Dimitri teased. "I will tell you later let me help Olena," I got up and walked to the kitchen. As I opened the kitchens door a strong scent of sweet butter hit me, and I couldn't stop my stomach for growling. "Can I help with something?" I asking wanting to be helpful. Olena was next to the hot stove, will Yeva was sitting in the table citing vegetables. "Yes please, here, wash them and place them in boiling water so the skin will peel off of them," Olena said while handing me 4 tomatoes.

I was confused at first by all the cooking however I learned by watching Olena mixing the soup and Yeva baking the meatloaf. It reminded me of Christian's silly cooking classes. God how he annoyed me, but now I don't have anyone to verbally abuse. "I think we are all done, we just have to wait for the meatloaf to bake," Olena said while closing the oven. I helped Yeva get up and we started walking to the living room. I placed Yeva in a couch in the corner of the room and went to site with Dimitri.

Then a tiny little scream came from upstairs. "The little one finally woke up. Rose, Dimitri would you like to meet Katya?" Sonja asked while getting up for her seat. Dimitri and didn't think twice before we followed her upstairs to a room color pink. Then in a white baby crib was a charming baby girl giggling and smiling. Sonja pinked the baby up and handed it to Dimitri. "Katya meets you're uncle Dimka, and your almost aunt Rose," Sonja walked out the room leaving Dimitri and me alone in the nursery. Somehow I felt like a little family wasn't a bad idea. Thinking about how cute Dimitri would look like a father, but I couldn't give him his wish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.5K 31
Rose has run away, - again - she couldn't handle Dimitri not loving her. Even after she gave everything to him. Her secrets, her heart, and even her...
83.7K 1.6K 44
Previously called After Last Sacrifice. This takes place after Last Sacrifice. Sydney has discovered a way for dhampirs to have kids together. Knowin...
5.6K 82 1
Rose and Dimitri are together, openly, while at the academy. But what happened to make that possible? And what happens after they leave the academy...
50.2K 1.6K 14
WARNING: This contains mature content - proceed at your own risk. You've been warned. Love Fades, Mine Has - those famous four little words ripped Ro...