When fate go wrong.

By devil_princess_xoxo

Elena Crystal, a 17 years old girl with many problem in her life. On her 18 birthday, something happen to her... More

Intro
I'm officially insane!
Run
Rogues
Lunch time turn to...
Hunt for the first time
The messenger
Truth
Shopping go bad
Meeting the parents
Mate and mark.
Meeting 'her'
New friend, new enemy, new powers
Explaining
Besieged
Vacation
Qalul- what?!
Suspect
Pregnant and scare
New house
Attack
In heat
Family
You got to be kidding me?!
We'll make it work
Check up
Real family
Pregnant and kidnap? Yea, no
So what you saying is...

Found...so now what?

122 10 0
By devil_princess_xoxo

Elena pov

So how do you expect us to find our mate? I ask my wolf, Snow, while running to the wood with Lilly on my back.

"I don't know" Awesome! I don't think I could defend me and Lilly much longer. We just killed another 6 rogues this morning. Yup! 6 stupid wolfs trying to sneak an attacked on us but fail.

Though they pretty strong so I got several bites, it healing though. But I definitely can't keep this up much longer. I need to find my mate and find him fast.

_____________________________

Unknown pov

"What do you mean you smell rogue on our territory?!" I scream to my Beta, Blake.

"We were on patrol when we smell a rogue scent. Judging by the size of it, I think it a female." Blake said trying to be calm under my glare.

"We also see that she is carrying a kid on her back." My 3rd in command, Alec add. Even though we are best friends they still kinda scare of me. Ok. They really scare of me when I'm mad. But who can blame them? Everyone is scare of the Alpha especially the Alpha of the biggest pack in the world. So yea.

"I want you to find out who she is and what she doing on our territory!" I said in my Alpha voice.

"Yes Alpha." Blake and Alec said together and scurry out of the office. The whole day, my wolf keep walking back and forth in my mind and it annoying the hell out of me.

Would you stop that?!

"No!" Well someone grumpy.

Ugh why?!

"I have an uneasy feeling."

About what?

"I don't know."

Well isn't that a perfect answer. I said sarcastically. Then I feel he stuck his tongue at me. What the hell?

_____________________________

Elena pov

I was running through the wood when suddenly, I smell 2 different scents running after me. Ugh not again! I can't fight in this state. I still have serious injuries that is not fully heal yet.

I dash through the wood as fast as I can, hoping to lose them but by the look of it I think I have to fight back. Stubborn mutts.

I drop Lilly behind me and start to get on a defense stand. I saw 2 big wolfs approach and by the look of it, I would say that I'm standing on their territory. Obviously not welcome.

One of the wolf is brown with a pair of green eyes and the other one is light brown with a pair of brown eyes.

"I would say that the brown wolf is the Beta and the other one is the 3rd in command" Snow said in my mind.

And what the hell is that?!

"Explanation later! Protect Lilly!"

The brown one try to bite my neck but miss and bite my shoulder. I whimper and quickly shook it off of me. Lilly suddenly run in front of me and scream

"Don't hurt her you evil wolfs!" I immediately jump in front of her, shielding her from them and let out a big growl. Lilly start crying and I start to get worry that I can't hold them much longer. But they surprise me by backing off.

But that doesn't weaken my defense, I learn better than that. I can't believe how I am right now. I don't trust anyone. I learn to do that for the last couple of day. I only trust Lilly and myself. But then again, I didn't really trust anyone before either.

They went behind the bushes and shift back to there human form without clothes on, may I add. I quickly cover Lilly eyes with my paws and growl at them. Then they some how manage to get 2 pair of short and a shirt from the bushes. How they do that?! Is that some magic bushes?! I ask myself. They both wear the short and throw me the shirt. I look at them confuse. I take my chance to take a close look at them.

They look around 6'1 and maybe 2 years older than me. One of them have brown hair and green eyes and the other one have light brown hair and brown eyes. I guess the color of your hair is the color of your wolf and so is the eyes. But I don't have white hair and my human eyes is not purple! Ugh this is so confusing!

"Shift!" The brown hair dude scream. Well someone in a bad mood. I just keep my stand. The both of them look at each other surprise then look at me again.

"I said SHIFT!" He scream again. i can heard the frustration in his voice. Ha this is so fun! He look at Lilly then me and then smile. Oh hell no! I jump in front of her but apparently not fast enough and the light brown hair guy have a hold of Lilly.

She start to kick and scream and I start to growl then try to went for him when he grab Lilly and said "Oh no you don't! Now shift if you want this girl safe!" I quickly complied and shift back to human form without my clothes shredding. They look at me shock.

"How did you do that?!" Said the brown hair guy. I ignore him and said "Give her back to me." He shake his head and say no. I feel my eyes start to change into purple indicate that Snow want to take over.

"Give her to me now! That is not a request!" I said in my calmly yet deadly voice. He quickly hand her over to me and she start to cry into my chest. I feel my heart breaking at the sound of her crying.

I turn to them and give them a deadly look. They start to look guilty. Good you better.

"What are you doing in our territory?!" The brown dude demand and I glare at him and sigh.

"We didn't know this is your territory. We sorry, can we go now?" I ask the brown dude. He look at me surprised when I apologize. Ugh I really need to learn their name!

"The Alpha said he on his way here." The light brown hair guy say. Ok you know what I'm going to learn there name because brown hair and light brown hair is not working!

"What your name?" I ask looking at both of them. They just stare at me.

"What?" I said getting uncomfortable. "I just never met a rogue that is not scare to meet an Alpha." The brown hair dude said. Ugh the stupid hair!

"I'm not a rogue!" I growl. "Do you have a pack?" Brown hair ask and I shook my head.

"Then you are a rogue." He concluded smartly and I just want to punch him right in the face. I'm nothing like them. I mean I don't have a pack but at least I don't smell like trash and running around killing people.

"My name is Alec and that is Blake" Light brown hair try to change the subject when he see that I'm about to punch the dude.

So the light brown hair guy name is Alec and the other brown hair guy name is Blake. See is that so damn hard, "So what your name?" Blake ask. I decide to ignore him and he growl at me which didn't even have any effect on me.

"What your name?" Alec ask softly and I decide to answer him.

"My name is Elena and her name is Lilly" I said, before pointing to me and then Lilly.

"Do you want to stand there till your Alpha come or sit with us? Come on I'm not going to bite. At least not that hard." I chuckle at their expressions.

"I'm kidding come on have a seat and we'll wait for your Alpha, or whatever that mean." They nods and take a seat, keeping a good distance from me and Lilly. They keep staring at me and Lilly and I start to get uncomfortable.

"Would you stop staring?!" I finally snap. They finally realizing what they did and turn to face the other way. Smart wolf. I then start to feel lightheaded. I look down and remember that I have an injure legs that got bit by a rogues this morning and several injuries.

I think they also realize that because they look over at my body and give me a pitiful look.

"What have you been through?" Alec ask. "A lot" is all I answer him. I don't feel that much comfortable around them enough to tell them the story of my life. He just nod and didn't push anymore which I'm thankful for.

Lilly start to get bore and jump out of my arm and slowly walk to Alec like he going to turn into a monster any second. Alec just sit still looking at her with a curious face. She then slowly touch his face.

When she see he not reacting, she jump into his arm which Alec quickly catch her. For a moment he look so scare as if he would not be in time to catch her. When she safely land on his hand he get out a sigh of relief.

Me and Blake start to laugh at him. When suddenly, I smell the best scent ever. It was a smell of strawberry and vanilla. I know it weird but it intoxicating. I turn around and look into a pair of electric blue eyes. The whole world stop and Snow said one word that I know that would change my life. "Mate!"

_______________________________

Unknown pov

"Alpha we find her" Alec mindlink me through our pack link. "Ok I'm on my way!" I said and shut out the link. I quickly shift and follow there scent.

"Faster!" My wolf, Kayden demand and I can feel the uneasiness in his voice.

Why? I ask him while speeding up.

"I feel something pulling us." Truth be told, so do I. We run till we reach a clearing and I shift back to my human form and grab a short from the bushes and wear it.

I then hear a beautiful laugh. I walk towards it and I see Alec have a kid in his arm, Blake and a beautiful girl is laughing at him. I think she start to notice me because she turn to face me.

My whole world stop. In the moment I knew it. My search have come to an end. Kayden said one word that I been longing for when I was 5 years old. I have been waiting for this moment my whole life. My mom and dad use to tell me story about how your other half will make you complete and here I am. Finding my others half after years of searching. "My mate!"

_______________________________

Can I get a whoooopppp?! Hell yea?! So who do you think her mate is?! Well isn't that obvious. Smell ya later!✌🏼️🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6K 45
Wynter is an 18 year old girl born from a powerful family where her parents are the famous King and Queen of all wolves. Her mother being a Fae and a...
18.1K 722 13
A sellsword with a haunting past that follows her every day. Only a handful of people know about it. Every day, her life hangs in a thread. Can she h...
119K 4K 31
Growing up with just a father is a challenge, especially when your a girl. For Zaira it was the opposite way, sure she wanted a mom, but having only...
883 210 41
In Moiral, fate and destiny are very serious business. Once a year, all 16-year-olds are taken to the Fatereaders, who place a special ink on the ar...