His Very Personal Assistant

By sweetchoclate9

Nicolas Witmore is the hot beast and hot topic for Los Angeles paparazzi. He is the C. E. O and a billionaire... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
EPILOGUE
A/N
Ryan's Story Is Out!
A/N
Love Pecks
Nathan Witmore's Story

Chapter-26

445K 13.9K 2.5K
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter-26-"I will do whatever you say"

Nicolas Witmore's POV

"I will sign it. But I want to go through all the file before I sign the contract with you", I said to Rick, the C. E. O of the Hardwood companies in pairs.

"It's fine. Take your time", he said standing up along with me.

"I will take leave then. I have things to do", I said giving him a nod.

"It's a pleasure doing business with you", he said giving his hand.

"Thank you", I said shaking his hand and came out of his office.

I went into the lift and it was moving down, when my phone rang. I took it out from my pocket and saw the ID. It's Ryan.

"Hey man!", I said into the phone as I put it near my ear once I lift the call. The lift doors opened and I walked out.

"Hey dude! Where are you?", he asked.

"In Paris".

"Oh okay. When will you be coming home?".

"I don't know. The deal is already over here. I thought it will take at least two days. So, I will be coming home by tonight maybe", I explained.

"No!", he said suddenly. I frowned while sitting in the back seat of my car as the driver opened the door for me.

"Why? What happened?".

"It's.... I.... I am also coming there today, so stay there till today night", he said stuttering. Ryan stuttered? This is new.

"Tell me what's wrong", I demanded knowingly. I heard him sigh.

"Did you and Pauline have a fight last night?", he asked. I sat straight in the seat. How did he know?

"I don't call it a complete fight? But anyways, how do you know?", I asked him in shock.

"I will tell you later. But first tell me, why did you run to Paris today morning without solving it?", he asked. I sighed.

"I didn't run to Paris. They called me last night and told me that I need to be here by tomorrow. I denied them, telling them I can't, but still, they wanted me to come here and listen to their proposal. That's why I came here. I will go home by tonight so no problem. Why are you asking me all this anyway is Pauline safe?", I asked getting worried. I wrote her a letter about it.

"Okay, I am telling you this, but don't tell her, that I told you this", he said and I frowned getting confused on what he just said.

"Telling me what?", I asked curiously as it involved Pauline.

"She is coming to meet you in Paris".

"What?!", I asked in both shock and happiness.

"Yes and she asked me for help. She needs to get to you as soon as she can and since she don't know anything about Paris, she wants me to take her to where you stay", he explained.

I sat there in shock. She wants to surprise me? That's great?!

"I am bringing her to Paris, so you stay there", he ordered and cut the call.

She is coming to Paris?! That's great! In fact that's awesome! We both will have so much time together!

After the little fight last night, I got angry gor some unknown reason and I need to have some alone time. I got out and roamed the city in my car to let the anger out. But soon my anger faded and I came to think about what happened. I can't blame her. In fact, I have no right to blame her. I am at fault more than her. I should thank her for trusting me again.

I came home to say that to her and take her in my arms before going to sleep but already slept by then. I kissed her forehead and was about to go to sleep when my phone rang, telling me that I need to come to Paris. I didn't want to leave, but I have no option. I shook my head as the hotel I am staying in reached and got out. All I can think about is Pauline.

I changed into my casual clothes and sat on the bed when my phone rang again. I took it from the night stand to see who it is. It's Ryan again.

"Yes man", I answered once I lift the call and put it to my ear.

"Okay. Pauline is going to kill me now, but I will still tell you this. Are you still angry at her?", he asked. I frowned.

"No! Why would I ever be angry at her?".

"Then you better stay angry".

"What?", I asked getting confused. What is he talking about?

"Well, she is thinking that you are still angry at her and she said she will first talk to you about things between you two and if you are still angry, then....", he trailed off".

"Then what?", I asked curiously. What will she do?

"She said then she will seduce you", he said and I can almost see him smirking.

"She told you that?!", I asked with shock.

"Of course. She is my friend and I have my ways of getting truth out of people. I have to go. Now bye", he said.

I looked into space. She will try to seduce me? Now that is something I am definitely looking forward to. She never seduced me. It's always me trying to seduce her while showing her my abs and body, to which she seems uneffected.

I waited the whole day and it passed so long than normal.

I got a text from Ryan and I opened it to see what it is. We are here. So, soon. I forgot to bath in the evening. They must be at the airport. I quickly went to a bath and came out after five minutes with a towel wrapped around my waist. I heard a knock on the door. Who can it be now? They can't reach here so fast. It must be room service.

I went and opened the door only to meet the familiar beautiful blue eyes. Her blond hair is falling loosely down. Her eyes are boring into mine. She stood there with a duffel bad on her shoulder.

"Baby girl", I whispered as I saw her with a little surprise. She looked at me and my body before she bit her lip and damn did she look hot!

"Nick", she breathed by name out and I just want to pull her in and kiss her passionately. But I manitained my normal face. "Can I come in?", she asked formally.

"Of course", I said as I moved to a side and let her in.

"Thank you", she said shyly as she came in. She walked in and looked around the room, scanning it.

I took a clear look at her back as I closed the door behind me and stood there. She is wearing a normal dark blue dress that fit her perfectly, showing her curves clearly. Did she wear this in the plane while travelling with Ryan? No! She finally tunrned to me as she put her duffel bag on the table that is in the middle of the room and smiled at me.

"It's nice", she commented about the room. Oh come on Baby! Are you seriously commenting about the room now?! Then she smiled at me awkwardly. The tension is thick between us.

"What are you doing here?", I asked, even though I know what it is. She looked down shyly and bit her lip again. Fuck! She should stop it! She looked at my body and then back at me. I walked towards her and stood in front of her. She looked at me with a little bit of lust in her eyes and it's driving me crazy.

"Are you still angry with me?", she asked with worry on her face. No Baby girl, I can never stay angry with you. Just kiss me already!

"A little bit", I said in my normal voice.

"I am sorry", she whispered looking down, feeling really bad about it. Oh no. Did I upset her? "But I will make it up to you", she said looking at me.

"Really? How?", I asked her and she blushed red.

"I will do whatever you say", she surrenedered looking down as she pushed her hair behind her ear.

"I don't know. I am hurt deeply", I said dramatically, turning my back to her. She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Nick, please give me a chance", she pleaded.

"Why should I?".

"Please Baby", she pleaded and I am sure she has her eyes big and if I turn around I will fall for them. Wait a minute. She called me Baby! She called me Baby! Yes! I am getting there! My heart fluttered with happiness.

"What do you want to do now?", I asked turning to her maintianing my face flat, although I want to jump and hug her tightly. She looked down thinking and a smile formed on my lips, but I controlled myself just before she saw me.

"Can we go to a club tonight?", she asked. Club? She used to hate them? But I can't deny the fact that I saw her in a club after ten years. May be she doesn't hate them now.

"Are you sure? It's too late", I asked her. She nodded her head.

"Yes, I want to".

"Okay".

"Then I will go change", she said going to the bathroom while taking her bag with her.

"Come out soon", I told her as she closed the door before giving me a nod.

I grinned. I dressed myself in a pair of normal dark grey suit with a normal white shirt inside. Since, I only brought suits with me. She still didn't come outside. I quickly took my phone and called Ryan. He lifted call after a few rings.

"Man, I need your help", I told him.

Pauline June's POV

I came inside the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror near sink. This is going to be so hard. But I am not giving up. I will fight.

I took out my phone from the bag and called the one person that can help me now. The phoen rang a few times before he lifted the call.

"Ryan, I need your help again", I told him.

I am not going to back down this time Nick.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

I am really sorry. I told you that there will fun, but there is not. I am saying this surely this time, that there will be so much fun in the next chapter. Because the game is just on.

Sorry for all those who thought Nick will cheat on her. He is loyal to her and loves her. He will always stay that way. Now Ryan is stuck between them

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 1.8K 61
DO YOU KNOW THE BEAST? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¥• So that was how her first kiss played out. The drive back home had been silent...
3.3K 153 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...
334K 6.9K 58
𝕴𝖓 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉, 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖘𝖙...
135K 3.7K 21
Why him? The meanest, cruelest, most unforgiving beast you'll ever meet. So why him? Why must I be so in love with a man who murdered just to get hi...