Vapor [Cake short story]

By larrywontsink

"I want to breathe you in like a vapor. I want to be the one you remember." More

Author's Note
first memory.
second memory.
third memory.
fourth memory.
sixth memory.
present time.

fifth memory.

122 9 0
By larrywontsink

"Are you ready to try it yet?" Calum asks, joint in his hand as he looks at his blond boyfriend. 

"Calum," Luke whines, "I already told you I don't want to die faster than is necessary." The older boy chuckles, shaking his head. 

"Babe, come on. Just a quick puff and if you absolutely hate it, I won't bother you again." Luke eyes the joint, thinking about the cons and pros of this situation. After some thought he lets out a soft sigh. 

"Alright, give me the damn thing," he says, holding his hand out which causes his boyfriend to laugh but do as Luke asked. Luke takes a deep breath, trying to savor the fresh air he inhales before having to contaminate it with the object being held between his thumb and pointer finger. 

Closing his eyes, Luke finally puts his lips around the joint and sucks in, tasting the nasty chemicals. Surprisingly, it's not as bad as he thought it would be. He hands the joint back to Calum with a shrug. 

"Not as bad as I expected."  

*** Thoughts? Please comment. ***

QOTC: Favorite wattpad author?

AOTC: quantum-fags

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
192K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
250K 10.6K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...