Chresanto's Wife

נכתב על ידי sergeant_spiffy

Robyn is a beautiful young woman with a slight problem,her husband Chresanto. He is the god of the earth. And... עוד

Chresanto's Wife
The Start of Something New
Rape?
Introducing Ray
Introducing Ray part 2
Introducing Ray part 3
I'm a god
Defeated
Not a chapter
Grief
An Unpleasant Surprise

The Harsh Truth

1.8K 55 15
נכתב על ידי sergeant_spiffy

"Chre-santo, Chre-santo, Chre-santo!" My minions chanted.

"Yes say my name say my name!" I arrogantly encouraged them as I finished fixing my hair before my departure down to Earth to meet my wife.

"Okay that's enough for now." I agitatedly ordered without reason.They obeyed and I slipped on my sandals. Once fully dressed I transported myself to Earth faster than the speed of light. When my body fully composed itself together I searched for my beautiful paramour. Finally after numerous minutes of eye straining I spotted her jogging. I made myself invisible to her and admired her body. My eyes halted at her once succulent breasts. Cocking my eyebrow, I took note of the fact that they were looking a little flat and saggy.

"I'm going to have to whip them back into shape no won't I?" I slyly muttered to myself. I inched closer to her mobile body.

"Chre-santo! Chre-santo! Chre-santo!" My minions chanted in unison. Right then Robyn stopped running and froze in her place.

"No not today!" She cried in agony before sprinting away into the woods. I shook my head at my wife's stupidity an flashed to where I knew she would run to. As predicted she arrived there in the woods assuming that she was safe. She leaning against a tree and I took that as an opportunity to scare her. I flashed in front of her and plastered the creepiest grin I could devise onto my face. When she opened her eyes she let out a blood chilling shriek and sprinted into the opposite direction.

"Chre-santo! Chre-santo! Chre-santo!" My minions sang as I marched through the woods. She ran deep into the woods and I began to grow tired of walking. Without breaking a sweat and lifted up my hand ad forcefully swung it to the side. That caused Robyn to crumble to the ground. As she struggled to get up I quickly appeared in front of her. She started squirming even more and that's when pounced on her and held her down. I moved my staff vigorously around her freshly laid field trying to uproot any rotten crops while I gripped tightly onto her breasts remolding them to the way I liked them. When my back grew tired I got up and fixed my toga. I momentarily flashed out. Curiously I brought my hands to my face and sniffed them noticing the scent of another man on them. When I got back Robyn was still trying to recover from the sweet connection that I made with her heavenly body.

"You are my wife, Robyn. Do you understand me? You were chosen and if you let any man of Earth touch you I will kill him!" I warned her. In order to refrain myself from strangling her I disappeared from the scene.

When I reached my final destination I walked into my room and admired my self in my full body mirror. I smirked at the sight of blood on the hem of my toga and dripping from my upper thigh. I gently grazed my thigh and brought my fingertips to my lips. I sighed in great satisfaction as her now warm blood trickled down my throat calming all my nerves. Nostalgia ultra kicked in bringing me back to the first time I met Robyn.

*15 years ago*

"Chresanto you're an asswhole don't touch me!" Diana,the goddess of chastity, shrieked.

"What did I do to you!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up into the air.

"Find someone else to mess with Chres I don't want you! What part of that don't.You.Understand?" Diana cried ending her statement by clapping her hands together after every word.

"There is no other maiden here! They have all been claimed!" I explained but it was if my persuasion wasn't working.

"I don't care Chres! And being honest why would any virgin want you in the first place? You're evil, harsh, irrational, arrogant, and you have a bad temper! Why don't you go on Earth and find a maiden?" I felt nothing as she insulted me but that little bulb in my head light up.

"Very well, good day Ms. Diana!" Confidently, I fixed my toga and walked out of the room.

"Wait, Chres I was just-" before she could finish I transported myself onto Earth.

"Now who will be my wife?" I whispered to myself. It was dark so it was a little hard to see. I heard footsteps and instantly made myself invisible to the mortal eye.

"Hello!" I bellowed when I realized it was a female that looked my age.

"Who is there?"She frantically looked around trying to see somebody but failed.She ran like her life depended on it around the woods twisting and dodging trees.

"Chre-santo! Chre-santo! Chre-santo!"

"You can't escape me." I shouted definitely blowing her eardrums. I watched as she cowered down and backed up into a tree. She then buried her head into her knees. Eagerly I waited for her to look up. Once she did I transported myself in front of her. I gave myself an amazing introduction. I greeted her with a large swarm of tiny white lights. Then I turned myself into my regular form.

"Why are you trying to hide from me?" I hissed at her.

"I don- I don't know. What d-do you w-w-want from me?" She stuttered in fear.

"What's your name?" I questioned bending down to her level.

"Chre-santo! Chre-santo! Chre-santo!"

"R-Robyn?" She answered uneasily.

"Well Robyn I'm Chresanto the great and power. The god of the earth you are my new wife. Now undress your self at once so I can see what I'm dealing with!" Out of fear I'm guessing she instantly obeyed.

"Nice." I purred as I removed my white toga.

"What are you going to do to me?" She cried in fear.

"Silence!" I commanded.

"Good." I commended while I spread her legs apart.

"Ay it looks so nice and neat. To bad I'm about to destroy that!" I moaned into her vagina.

********

"Wow a virgin you did a very good job!" I complimented as I put my toga back on.

"Don't you know how to say thank you?" I growled causing her to flinch.

"T-thank you!" She replied quickly.

"You should get used to this okay. I'm yours and you're mine until eternity." I warned her and in response She nodded her head.

"And don't bother falling for any man of this earth because if you do he will be killed." I said before disappearing into thin air. Before I disappeared though I dropped off some milk and eggs because prior to me getting some Robyn I noticed that she had a list of groceries in her hand.

*End of Flashback*

I smirked to myself chuckling lightly in remembrance of that day. That was the tightest Robyn has ever been and I wish she would have stayed that tight. But unfortunately for me I'm a rough person and she had a child despite my warning. She'll learn one day though.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

67.1K 3.4K 42
jacob is into the prostitution business, he entered it after he gave birth to his daughter carmen . jacob has never spoken to carmen's father consid...
64.2K 1.8K 27
Sequel to I Almost Got Away With It ~ Mindless Behavior Imani Mariesella Gonzales has finally gotten out of jail after six long years and is ready t...
150K 7.1K 56
Jacob and Chresanto are both grown men now. Jacob is a model and actress. Chresanto owns the biggest production business in the universe. They hated...
292K 8.3K 66
Yn is forced to move to LA with her mom and new Boyfriend Trey Songz . Trey and Yns mom have been hiding something from yn since she was born. Yn Has...