What could go wrong?

By BobbiJoe

Josie is your average teenage girl. Live,love and laugh. Thats her life motto till her life starts falling ap... More

What could go wrong?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 14 (Matt's pov)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 3

257 8 1
By BobbiJoe

*Josie*

It was Friday. I had been "dating" Fletcher for five days. It has been really awkward in English class with guys asking me out and Fletcher looking like he wanted to punch them. It was funny from my point of view. It seemed cute that he was jealous.

"Jo?"

I blinked to look at Amy. Her hair was up in a ponytail. We were at cheer leading practice. I looked at her and clapped my hands. We did our routine. When we finished, Amy poked me in the ribs.

"Ow. Amy," I hissed.

Lexie pointed to the bleachers. Fletcher was talking to Miss Fair. He looked at me and winked. Heat rushed to my face. Lexie whistled. "He is so smexy."

I looked at her. "Smexy?"

She nodded. Amy sighed. Lexie jumped, making Amy jump too.

Lexie grinned. "Jared and I are going dancing! You two should come. Jared got some of the guys from football to come."

Amy asked,"Who?"

Lexie counted on her fingers. "Matt, Victor, Arron, and Ian. But I think Arron and Ian aren't coming. Come on. Matt asked if you were coming and I said yes! Please?"

Amy thought about it then replied, "Sure! If Matt's going. Coming Jo?"

I blinked and looked at Fletcher. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know..."

Lexie frowned then grinned, wickedly. "I'll ask Mr. Richardson to come."

I grabbed her arm. "No way! He could get fired and us expanded."

Amy smiled evilly. "So what? Go ahead Lex."

Lexie walked over to where Fletcher stood alone. She started talking to him. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised. Amy started laughing. I started to blush. He turned to Lexie and nodded. He waved at me and left. Lexie clapped her hands and ran to us.

Lexie swung me around. "He said yes!"

My heart started to pound. "Really?"

Lexie nodded and whipped out her cell. "Call your parents to spend the night."

Amy called her dad and he said yes. I called the house.

"Hello?"

I took a breath. "Hey Mom. Lexie wanted me over tonight. Can I go?"

Mom squealed. "Girls night! Okay."

"You can't come and look up on me."

Mom sighed. "Fine. Have fun."

"Bye."

I gave the phone back to Lexie. "She said yes!"

Amy cheered. The coach gave us a weird look and yelled, "Hit the showers ladies!"

We ran to the change room. I opened my locker to find a note. I opened it.

Josie,

I guess I'll see you tonight. Wear something good.

Fletcher

I rolled my eyes and stuffed it in my bag. We changed and drove to Lexie's house. Lexie ran upstairs and made us take a shower. I walked out to see Lexie.

I whistled low. Lexie beamed. "You like it?"

Her blonde hair was down in curls. Her make-up looked amazing. She was wearing a strapless black dress that showed her curves. Lexie had pulled on black heels. Amy stood up. She twirled.

"What do you think?"

Amy's hair was down in waves. Her make-up was light and natural. She was wearing a a dark purple dress that was strapless. A small belt went around her waist. Amy started pulling on her black pumps.

"You both look great."

Lexie grabbed my shoulders and sat in in the chair. Amy helped her. Soon they placed me in front of the mirror. I gasped.

My make-up was a touch darker but looked great. My hair was was down in curls. My bangs were pinned back behind my ear. Lexie had given me small diamond earrings. I was wearing a white dress that flowed out to my knees. It had some ruffles on the bottom. I twirled and looked at my heels. They were white but sparkled. I fixed the top of the dress. It was strapless.

Amy and Lexie stood in front of the mirror. Amy smiled at our reflections.

"We are soo hot," she giggled.

Lexie cheered, "Cheers to that! Let's go."

We drove to the club. Jared grinned when Lexie ran up to him. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a black dress shirt with a red tie. His black hair was swiped to the side. Lexie kissed him and hugged him. Matt was looking at Amy. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to Matt.

He was wearing a black dress shirt and dark jeans. His blonde hair was a messy.

"Matt," I whined.

Matt groaned and smiled. "What?"

"Amy needs a date. So I offered you."

I pushed Amy into Matt's chest. Matt caught her. Amy glared at me. I shrugged and asked, "Are we going in?"

Jared laughed. "As soon as Victor comes."

"There he is," Matt said.

I turned to see a cute guy with black hair make his way to us. A girl followed.

"Hey," he greeted us. "This is Emma. Emma this is, Matt, Josie, Jared, Amy, and Lexie."

We waved and made our way inside. Lexie dragged Jared to the dance floor. Emma and Victor went with them. Amy and Matt disappeared. I sighed and went to the bar. I ordered and sat down. A cute guy sat down next to me.

"Hey baby," he said.

I smiled and turned to face him. "Hi there."

"Can I order you a drink?"

I grinned. "You can but i just ordered."

He smirked. "Then I'll pay for that. I'm Jeff by the way."

I took his hand. "Josie."

"Pretty name."

I rolled my eyes. The bartender gave us our drinks. I downed mine and smiled at Jeff. He raised an eyebrow and motioned to the dance floor.

"Wanna dance there Josie?"

I grinned. "Sure."

Jeff lead me to the dance floor. He turned and we started dancing. Jeff twirled me and I laughed. I looked at the bar. There stood a guy in dark jeans and a navy t-shirt. I grinned and turned to Jeff.

"Excuse me."

Jeff followed me to the bar. I poked Fletcher. He turned and looked at me. He whistled and handed me a drink. I sipped some of it. Fletcher looked behind me and raised an eyebrow. I turned to see Jeff.

"Jeff, this is Fletcher," I introduced them.

Fletcher wrapped his arm around me. "Thanks for looking at for my girl."

Jeff smirked. He handed me a card. "When you get tired of wuss over there, call me."

I took the card and waved him off. Fletcher took the card and riped it. I yanked it back and out it in my purse. Fletcher sighed and dragged me off to the dance floor.

-----------------later-----

I was slightly buzzed. Okay I was sorta drunk. Fine, I was drunk. Lexie had gone to Jared's house. Amy and Matt was gone and I have no clue where Victor and Emma went. Fletcher's laugh pulled me out of my train of thought.

Fletcher whispered in my ear, "Wanna go to the apartment with me?"

Shivers went down my spine. I nodded. Fletcher grabbed my hand. He pulled me outside. His car pulled up. Fletcher helped me in and tipped the guy. He got in and drove off. I ran in his apartment and threw off my shoes. Fletcher laughed at me.

"I win at the race," I shouted.

Fletcher chuckled. I jumped off the back or the couch. Fletcher yelped and caught me bridal style. I laughed and kicked my feet in the air. Fletcher chuckled and carried me into the bedroom.  He let me down. I placed my hands on his chest. Fletcher wrapped his arms around me. Our lips meet.    

I reached for Fletcher's jeans, my fingers fumbling over the waistband, and unbuttoned the button. Fletcher sucked in a breath. I broke away and backed onto his bed. My heart was pounding a million times an hour, watching him, imagining his weight pressing me down in the mattress. He didn't follow me.  

"Josie," He said. His hands hovering at his sides.  

"What," I hissed.   I was out of breath and Fletcher looked like he wasn't breathing. I gave him a questioned look. Fletcher swallowed and motioned to the bed.

  "I don't...think...I don't think I can.....I could..... control myself," he stammered.  

I stood and pressed my body to him. Fletcher looked at me. I stood on my tip-toes and put my lips to his ear. I whispered, "I'm not looking for you to control yourself."  

Fletcher swallowed. "Are you sure?"  

 I kissed him. Fletcher asked for entrance. I let me. My heart fluttered when our tongues met. Fletcher fell backwards on the bed. I pulled back and smiled. "What do you think?"  

Fletcher grinned. Clothes fell on the floor and I pulled the sheet over us. It felt right for me to be there. Like I was meant too.

Continue Reading