Dragons, Fairies and The Cele...

By ColdLaw

Layla appears to Lucy in a dream, telling her of a hidden power bestowed upon her due to her bloodline. Lucy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 14

4.3K 48 10
By ColdLaw

Lucy stared at the faces of her guild mates, various facial expressions adorned their faces from shock to arousal. Lucy sighed as she walked over to Laxus and Natsu, Sting following closely behind her. She sat down and buried her face in her hands out of embarrassment as she felt the dragon slayers chuckling around her. She looked at the red, shocked faces of Romeo and Wendy, groaning as she knew she had just robbed them of their innocence and scarred them for life.

"So... where's the monster you slaughtered? It was screaming like a banshee" Gajeel questioned, grinning at her.

"Shut up, Metal Face" Lucy grumbled, head still buried in her hands

"That was man" Elfman whispered, his eyes travelling to Evergreen, wondering if they could go for a round in the storage room too

"Sting..." Mira growled out, Sting turned to her and gulped, watching as Mira transformed into her Satan Soul form. "HOW DARE YOU SULLY MY BELOVED STORAGE ROOM! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE ME TO CLEAN IT OUT?! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE ME TO EVEN WALK IN THERE WITHOUT REALISING WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO IT?! I'LL KILL YOU, YOU STUPID HORNY DRAGON" Mira yelled and tried attacking Sting, only to be held back by Freed, causing Mira to return to normal.

"Ahem, yes, well I think we should all return to partying after that debauchery of one of our precious guild members" Makarov stated, proud tears streaming down his cheeks as his mind was filled with Lucy's wanton screams as he tried to imagine what she looked like in the throes of passion.

Lucy sighed and turned to Team Natsu, Team Sting and the Thunder God Tribe, looking at them sheepishly. She then steeled herself, realising that she didn't really care if people knew she was sleeping with Sting, after all she was their mate, as they were hers.

"So, we'll meet tomorrow for the Assassin's Guild mission, yes?" She questioned, her voice louder as she tried to break them out of their shocked trance. They all looked at her and nodded.

"Yes, we shall meet up tomorrow at Magnolia Train Station, 7 am sharp. Do not be late, this is an S Class mission and it shall be a harder one. Jellal will be joining us" Erza replied, taking command of the situation before she grabbed the mission flyer and handed it to Mira for approval.

"Alright, listen up you brats, the mission you take will be around a month and a half long, after that when you return, you will have one and a half months left to train for this year's Grand Magic Games. We shall maintain our status of Fiore's Strongest Guild. We will show the other guilds that Fairy Tail is full of monsters and is not to be taken lightly" Makarov stated, addressing our newly formed team as well as the rest of the guild, who cheered in response.

*Time Skip. Next day*

Lucy woke up feeling refreshed and moved herself from her mates' bodies. She sighed and walked into the shower, getting herself ready for the day. She stepped out the shower and waited for the steam to disperse. She walked in front of the mirror and examined herself. Her fingers flitted across the many marks left by her mates, shuddering as she remembered how and by whom. She looked at the clothes she'd picked for the day and sighed at how plain they were. She'd originally wanted to cover the marks, however she couldn't bring herself to do so. Turning her gaze back to the mirror she sighed, realising that she didn't mind people seeing them. No, what she wanted was for people to see them. To let people know that she had been claimed, both emotionally and physically by three very handsome dragon slayers. She smiled softly to herself, grabbed her clothes and swapped them for a pair of black shorts that ended above the top of her thigh and rested low on her hips. She then slipped on a cream off shouldered crop top that ended just below her breasts as well as light brown ankle boot heels.

She smiled at her reflection, her body bearing her marks to the world and then turned to wake up the dragon slayers. She smiled at their sleeping forms, taking in how peaceful they looked. Her smile widened when each of them whispered her name in their sleep. She stood and watched them for five more minutes, before realising that they'd be late to meet up for the mission. She sighed and woke them up, letting them get ready as she packed everything they'd need. Somewhere along the way, they'd all moved into her house. Their clothes as well as small knick knacks and mementoes spread around her house. She smiled as she realised it was now their house.

They made the long walk to the train station, picking up breakfast from a bakery somewhere along their journey. They'd finally arrived at the train station, 10 minutes before they had to meet up with everyone else. She'd noticed the many jealous stares from all the girls as her dragon slayers followed her, Sting and Natsu fighting as Laxus had an arm wrapped around her waist, glaring at them. She smiled smugly at the girls who realised that they were all his, before realising she was acting like the smug dragon slayers themselves. She smiled and handed Lector and Happy a fish as they both watched their best friends arguing, Lector cheering Sting on as Happy cheered Natsu on.

After 10 minutes of waiting, she noticed Gray running down the station, dressed only in his boxers as Juvia ran behind him crying. Lucy laughed at the scene and Juvia caught up and cried into his chest, begging him not to leave her for a month and a half. Her laughter died into a small smile as Gray placated his girlfriend, promising he'd keep in touch. She then laughed harder as she saw Erza and the many, many suitcases that she'd brought along contrasting with the small duffel bag that Jellal had brought. As soon as the rest of Team Sting and Thunder God Tribe arrived, they'd brought their tickets before entering a private car, one big enough for the whole team. She noticed that Yukino had tagged along, keeping Wendy and the exceeds company. Lucy smiled to herself, realising that this was her family.

'I'm finally happy mom, dad. I hope I make you proud' Lucy thought to herself. Suddenly the train jerked, causing the dragon slayers to slump against her, Natsu on the floor, head on her lap as Sting's found her chest and Laxus her shoulder. She smiled, playing with Natsu's hair. She giggled when Wendy offered to cast Troia, only to have them refuse, telling her they were happy where they were.

*Time Skip. Crocus. Magic Council*

Lucy and the rest of the temporary team were led to a large room by Doranbolt, where the new Magic Council were all seated, awaiting their arrival.

"Hello, I am Yvette, Head of the Magic Council. I am pleased that Fairy Tail has accepted the mission. A deadly Assassin's Guild named Death's Web has been building branches all over Fiore. However, these aren't the problem as many of them are small branches with little power. The main issue are the three main branches. There is a branch here in Crocus, a branch in Oshibana and one in Acalypha. Death's Web has been threatening the Magic Council as well as many rich people, trying to extort them for money and protection. Usually we would send the Rune Knights, however each time we do, they never seem to return. The reward is 5,000,000 Jewel for each member of your team. You will be paid as soon as all three branches are destroyed. We have good reason to believe that as soon as those branches are destroyed, the rest will follow. Each branch should take about two weeks to disband as you'll need to find out their powers as well as where in the forest the guild hall is located" Yvette stated, briefing Lucy and co of the mission

"I am Ysolda. I will be your liaison for the mission. As soon as a branch is taken down, you will call me and I will come and arrest them. We know that it is a month and a half long mission as well as a mission where you will need to travel and so we are offering you tents to camp as well as any provisions you will need to complete the mission. I look forward to working with you" Ysolda finished, leading the team out and towards a different room.

"Now, this is a map of Fiore, as you can see, the Guild Halls are all located in these forests, we don't know where so you're going to have to find out yourselves. You will camp here, here and here when you get to each of these towns. Now, my colleague Nick will direct you to where you can collect your supplies as well as lead you to the camp area outside Crocus so that you can disband the first branch. Here is a communication lacrima, call us when you're ready for us to make an arrest" Ysolda finished, handing Lucy a communication lacrima as a man came to collect them.

Once they'd finish Nick led them to a room where they all grabbed their supplies, following him out to the area where they'd be camping for the next two weeks.

Once they'd arrived at their campsite, everyone helped set up. Natsu, Sting, Laxus and her shared one tent, as did Erza and Jellal and Rogue and Yukino. The Thunder God Tribe shared a tent as did the rest of Team Sting. They all sat down and got to know each other over the campfire, eating fish much to Lector and Happy's delight. Lucy laughed as she noticed similarities between everyone in the group. However, the laughter stopped when Natsu and Gray got into a brawl, causing Sting to join in. Soon Bickslow, Orga, Rogue and even Jellal joined in. However, it all ended when Erza's cake was knocked down by Natsu as Bickslow threw Evergreen in wet mud, causing both of them to attack the boys and put a swift end to the fight. Before long it was night time and everyone had finally fallen asleep, apart from Lucy who was struggling to let sleep overcome her as she thought of her first proper S Class Mission. She sighed and grabbed her things, ready to look for a source of water to bathe, to calm her nerves.

She wandered through the forest, until someone grabbed her from behind not five minutes after leaving the camp site, wrapping an arm around her waist as well as her mouth, preventing her from screaming as she thrashed about in their arms. She breathed in the smell of burning leaves, spices and smoked wood. A scent that belonged solely to Natsu. She relaxed in his arms as he spun her around grinning at her.

"Sorry Luce, didn't mean to scare you, I was just wondering where you were sneaking off to" Natsu said, grinning at her as his hands moved down to her sides, pulling her closer to him.

"It's alright, however, next time you do that, I'll 'Lucy Kick' you into oblivion. Also, I didn't mean to wake you, I just couldn't sleep so I was going to find a water source to bathe" Lucy replied, smiling at him

"Luce, if you're not tired, I'm sure I can tire you out myself" Natsu whispered, huskily as he backed her up against a tree, as he bent down to capture his lips with her own. She moaned into the kiss, causing him to plunge his tongue into her mouth as she lost herself in the feel off his body. Their tongues danced in their mouths, fighting for dominance.

*Smut*

Natsu moved his body off hers, removing her night dress and leaving her in her small lace black underwear. He growled at the sight, her nipples hardening under his sight. He bent down and brought one into his mouth, biting at it causing her to cry out as her fingers found his pink locks, tugging his head closer to her chest. He grinned against her breast, rolling the nipple between his teeth as his hand found her other breast, playing with it as he roughly rolled it in the palm of his hand, tweaking the nipple with his fingers. She moaned as she moved to wrap one leg around his hips, bucking into his hardened erection, only separated by their thin underwear.

Natsu let go of her nipple and pulled them down to the floor, spinning them so that he was on top of her. His body crawled down her, leaving light kisses all over her body as his hands pulled down her underwear. He sat back on his knees and spread her legs, taking in the sight of her wet pink folds. He groaned at the hairless patch of skin before he bent forward, pulling her legs over his shoulder and lifting her hips so her back was in the air, her head still on the ground. She stared up at him, her hips undulating against his face as his hot breath hit her core.

He grinned at her before moving his lips to her nub, slowly wrapping around it as he sucked it into his mouth. Her face bucked into his, as she begged him for more. He drew back and gave a long lick, travelling from her core to her clit before moving back down to her core. His tongue slid in, swirling around her as he tasted her. She grinded her hips into his face as he continued to lick her out at a snail's pace. His speed quickened and he ferociously attacked her core, groaning as her walls quivered around his tongue. The vibrations of his groan caused her to scream, grinding her hips into his face more wildly. He smiled and moaned again, causing her to cry out again. He kept groaning and moaning against her, heightening her pleasure until she came around his tongue. His tongue moved back to her bundle of nerves, sucking at it harshly, drawing out her orgasm as he slipped two fingers into her core, thrusting them in and out quickly, moaning around her clit as her walls tightened around his fingers. He kept thrusting them in, ignoring her cries until she came for a second time, this time around his fingers.

He removed his mouth from her clit, moving down her lit and licked her juices as he cleaned her up. Once he was done feasting on her, he slipped his boxers off before travelling up her body, her legs still around his shoulders, his hands on either side of her face as she bucked her hips into hers as she felt his uncovered cock, hot and pulsing against her, brushing against her sensitive and dripping core. He ground his cock against her slit, rubbing his entire length against her folds, his tip brushing against her clit as he covered himself in her wetness. Hearing her cries of pleasure he slowly entered her, filling her inch by inch until he was buried to the hilt, he watched her face, smiling at the look of pure bliss. He bent down to kiss her before slowly pulling out, only to slam his whole length into her in one go. She screamed into his mouth at the sudden thrust, however he ignored her, continuously pounding into her willing body as her hips moved to meet him thrust for thrust. He felt her start to clamp around him and angled his thrusts to rub against her sweet spot, causing her to cry, her back arching as she came around him.

He slowly moved her legs to wrap around his waist as he stood up, picking her up and moving their bodies up into the air. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he slid back into her. She moaned as she lifted her hips of his body before thrusting them back onto his cock, riding him over and over again. He moved his face and pressed his lips against her neck, licking and sucking at the sweet flesh. His hands moved to grip her hips, leaving bruises in their wake. She moved her hands to his chest as she continued to move her own hips, riding his cock. His hands moved down her hips over her thighs and back up again as she rolled her hips on top of his own. Suddenly, he snapped his hips up into her as she came down on him, causing her to cry out in pleasure. He did this over and over again, fucking her into another orgasm. Her nails raked down his chest, leaving bleeding scratches as she screamed his name, cumming around him again.

He gasped out her name before pushing her up against the closest tree to them, causing him to slip out of her warmth. He lined his cock up against her entrance again, his tip brushing over her soaked lips before he slid into her again, sliding in easily considering how wet she was. She shuddered around him, shrieking and tensing at the sudden entry. He thrust into her harder and faster than before, her arms moving to his back as she clawed at it.

"Natsu, please" Lucy whispered against his ear. He stilled while inside her, before he thrust up into her again, jack hammering into her centre, her pleading voice echoed in his mind as she cried out, sobbing in pleasure. She screamed as he pushed her harder against the wall, his hips still thrusting into her, causing her breasts to bounce as her back scraped against the tree, scratching her. She screamed out again as the pleasure and pain blended into a mind boggling feeling, causing her to shriek in ecstasy.

She whimpered beneath him, once again pleading at him to release himself inside of her and allow her body some rest. His answer was to thrust into her with more fervour, his hands moved down to her hips, tightening his hold on them as he thrust up into her against the tree. He felt himself on the brink off an orgasm and moved his mouth against her ear, licking and biting on the outer shell.

"Cum for me again" He whispered, one hand snaking between them to rub and prod against her clit.

"I can't. Please Natsu, I'm too sensitive" Lucy whispered, causing him to buck into her harder, his fingers rubbing and pinching at her clit harder

"You can. Just one more. Cum with me Luce" Natsu groaned out, he slipped two fingers deep into where they were attached, burying into her, before he curled his fingers inside her, brushing against her sweet spot as he continued to thrust into her. The action caused her to still before she let out one final cry, screaming out his name as she shattered over him, calling his name over and over again. Natsu removed his fingers and thrust up into her again, burying himself till his hilt so fast that he knocked out the breath from her lungs. He kept pounding into her, prolonging her release. He felt her quiver around him.

"Luce, I'm cumming" Natsu whispered breathlessly into her ear

"Please" Lucy begged as she shook uncontrollably around him, her walls squeezing his member as her orgasm washed over her, again and again. His hips snapped forward one last time and he roared out her names to the heavens, spilling himself inside of her.

*End of Smut*

He pressed her against the tree, keeping them both upright as they caught their breaths. After recovering, he picked her body up and carried her to their tent, placing her down between the two other dragon slayers before taking his own place on her abdomen.

*Time Skip. A month and a half later. Lucy's POV*

Today we'd be storming the guild hall and disbanding the last branch in Acalypha. The past two branches were hard to take down, however none of the S Class Mages were present, rendering it a lot easier than it should have been. However, we knew that all the S Class Mages would be in this guild as well as the master, which meant that this would be the hardest guild hall to take down. I looked at the people around me. The past few weeks had been a great way for everyone to bond and many close friendships were formed between the three teams. However, there were still rivalries. Sting and Natsu still fought as did Orga and Laxus, even Evergreen and Erza, however, it was more friendly than serious. I smiled as I looked at my friends and guild mates. We were currently outside the hall, waiting for Erza to give the word.

There were currently three teams that were going to fight. Laxus, Natsu, Sting, Gray, Erza and myself were going to storm in and attack first. Rufus, Orga, Bickslow and Freed were all going to attack from the back. Rogue, Wendy, Jellal and Evergreen were going to ensure no one escaped and help Yukino tie them up and keep an eye on them. The exceeds joined their mages and were going to help by flying over their mages to fight from above.

I watched as Erza gave the signal and my team burst through the door immediately attacking and drawing the attention to ourselves. I watched as Erza requipped into her Heaven's Wheel Armour as we were met with the site of hundreds of mages. I summoned Scorpio, Aries and Lupus, the Wolf spirit. I drew my whip and started attacking, taking on my own group of mages. Laxus was busy attacking a group of twenty as Natsu and Sting took on a group of fifteen mages. I turned to see Gray running towards me, ready to back me up.

Five minutes into the battle, when everyone's attention was focused on us, Rufus' team burst through the doors, causing the guild to be alarmed as our numbers got larger. I noticed that Scorpio and Aries had been sent back to the Spirit world and Lupus was running low on magic as the moon wasn't out. I forced his gate closed, lashing out my whip and wrapping it around a member who tried to lunge for Gray, quickly bringing him down. I quickly summoned Serpens, the Snake and Orion, the Hunter spirits. I watched as Serpens began poisoning the mages, while Orion requipped into his own armour, joining Erza in battle.

The numbers were soon dwindling as many rushed out, trying to escape and get to safety, however they were surprised to be meet by the team outside, who made quick work of them and captured them all, preventing anyone from escaping. Suddenly, the guild hall darkened and we stared as 12 mages popped out on the top floor, staring at us with anger.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" questioned a man, he seemed big, however not as big as Laxus.

"We're here to disband your guild. We have captured all your other members, now surrender so we can bring you to justice" Erza replied, stepping ahead of all of us.

"Hahahaha, you may have beaten those idiots, we however are the S Class of this guild and we won't be taken down as easily" The man laughed. Soon, the mages all jumped, each one taking on a member of our team, however, two went up against Erza and another two against Laxus.

'They must know how powerful those two are' I thought to myself. Suddenly, while I was occupied by my own thoughts, a man appeared in front of me. He was absolutely gorgeous with striking blue eyes and brown spiky hair similar to Laxus.

"Well hello there pretty lady. I am Alex, I think you should remember it, as I promise you that you'll be screaming my name. Whether it be in pain or pleasure" Alex said, his eyes travelling up and down my body as he licked his lips. I sighed realising I was dealing with a pervert.

"Yeah yeah, stupid pervert" I mumbled out, drawing my whip as well as Aurora and Loke's keys. I quickly summoned them to my side, Aurora's body wrapping around me as Loke stood by my side

"Let's just get over this" I grumbled, wondering why I always got stuck with the perverts. I lashed my whip out at him, attempting to pull him closer and hold him down while Loke hit him. However, my whip just moved through him and I retracted it, gasping in shock.

"Now now princess, I am a Water mage as well as the Master of this guild, your attacks aren't going to hit me. Although, I do like the whip, I can see you as a kinky girl. Agree to be my girl and I'll let you use it on me whenever you want" Alex replied, leering at my body, his eyes undressing me.

"Sorry, I'm already taken" I retorted and as soon as I did, his eyes hardened and attacked, water spiralling from his hands as he whipped them at me, similar to my own whip. I jumped out the way as Aurora flew over him, attempting to use a Celestial Dragon Roar, it hit him and he screamed, the attacking burning his water body.

"You'll pay for this" he growled out and attacked again, sending bats made of water over to me. Loke quickly intercepted them, using his Regulus Punch to attack and send them away. I grinned in thanks and he grinned back. Suddenly, a spear of water shot through Loke and Aurora's bodies, sending them both back to the spirit world. I screamed before I turned around to glare at the man and reached to summon some more spirits. I felt for my pouch, only to find out it was gone.

"Looking for this?" He questioned, his hands holding my keys. I stared in shock, wondering when he had taken them off me. He laughed at the look on my face before water spiralled out of his hands again, this time whipping my body. I screamed out in pain as large gashes appeared on my body. Suddenly, the water wrapped around me like a rope, pulling me closer to him. I tried to struggle against the binding, only for them to tighten. I looked around, looking for help, only to notice that everyone was occupied with their own battles. The water around me started heating up before it turned to a scalding temperature, causing burns to appear on my skin.

Suddenly I was pulled forward, Alex's faces inches away from my own. He grinned lecherously at me as he lifted my body into the air, smashing it down against the floor. I grunted as the pain surged through me, shutting my eyes as I felt splinters of wood graze my skin, some embedding themselves into my flesh. Suddenly I was lifted off the ground again and dropped back to the floor over and over again. Finally, it stopped and I opened my eyes to see Alex walking back to top floor. I tried to scream in fear, only for water to rush down my throat and into my lungs. I choked and coughed out the water.

"I wouldn't attempt that again, not unless you want me to drown you" Alex whispered, pulling me over to him as he licked the outer shell of my ear. The water attacked again, ripping my clothes off my body as Alex looked at me, his hands brushing against my breast. I shivered in disgust and tried struggling again, only for the water bindings to tighten further, causing me to whimper in pain. His water ropes tightened around my chest, cracking a few ribs. I tried to scream again, only for water to enter my mouth and lungs again. Alex chuckled, hands sliding over my body again.

"This is one beautiful body" Alex purred, his water ropes bringing me closer as his hand grasped onto my breast, tugging at it painfully. He smirked as I cried out

"Now, let's go watch your friends fighting" Alex stated, dragging my body towards the railing. Despite my position, I smirked at the scene below me. Nearly all the mages had been defeated, leaving only three mages left. I watched as Erza quickly took down another one, Laxus the second and Natsu the last. I heard clapping and all gazes turned to Alex as he moved my body to the shadows.

"Pity that those idiots couldn't handle you either. What a pathetic excuse for assassin mages. Although, I guess they were up against some worthy foes. The mighty Titania, Salamander, Twin Dragons of Fairy Tail and even the Lightning Dragon Slayer, Laxus Dreyar, grandson of a Wizard Saint as well as someone who beat Jura, a Wizard Saint himself" Alex said amusement in his voice as he looked down at my team. I watched from behind as Erza got ready to attack, only to be stopped by him raising his voice

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Titania, not if you want this beautiful blonde returned to you in one piece" Alex said, bringing me into the light. I saw Laxus, Sting and Natsu stiffen at the site of my ripped clothes as well as burnt and bleeding body. "She is a beautiful one isn't she, these curves are simply to die for" Alex carried on, his hands moving over my body, as he moved me so I was over the railing, my body dangling in mid air, while still in front of his body.

"Get the fuck off her" Laxus growled, lightning surrounding him as Natsu and Sting stood beside him, fists shaking.

"Oh? Why would I do that? I did promise her that she'd be screaming out my name, whether it be in pain or pleasure. Although I do prefer the later" Alex chuckled, his mouth moving down to my neck, sucking at it. Suddenly, Natsu jumped up, fist flaming as he punched Alex in the face, surprising him. The punch caused his water to release me, sending me falling to the floor.

Before I crashed, Sting had caught me, holding me bridal style against his chest. I could feel the magic radiating off of him as he let me down on the floor.

"Now look what you made me do, I was going to have a lot of fun playing with her" Alex grumbled, standing up, only to be knocked off the railing by another flaming fist, sending him flying off the top floor before crashing into the floor.

"You dare touch her?" Natsu growled as he jumped down in front of Alex, grabbing him by the collar and lifting him up, fire burning in his eyes.

"Oh and what are you to her, little dragon slayer?" Alex said, his voice full of mirth despite the position he was in

"Her mate" Natsu whispered, before punching him again, causing him to fly back and hit the wall before his eyes widened as he chuckled

"Oh, I see, the little dragon slayer is jealous I touched his precious mate" Alex retorted, Natsu went to punch him again, only for his water to put out the fire. Water spiralled out of his hands again, knocking Natsu back, once again, the water moved to wrap around me and I was bought closer to him. I felt a drain on my magic power and gasped for air as it became harder to breath.

"Lucy!" I heard Gray shout, ready to help Natsu, only to be yelled at by Laxus for everyone to stay out of it. They looked at him and nodded, knowing that the dragon slayers would gain retribution for them

"You're going to regret attacking me. Now watch as I slowly drain the magic power out of your precious mate" Alex stated, laughing menacingly, when out of nowhere Sting attacked him from the back, using his White Dragon Roar. I was thrown across the hall from the force, hitting the wall as I screamed, hearing my ribs shatter even further, pressing into my lungs. I was picked up carefully by Laxus as he stared at me in worry before he growled at Alex, he quickly strode over to Erza and left me in her care. I could barely breathe, the broken ribs pressing further and further into my lungs

"Now what do you want? Don't tell me you're here to protect your nakama? I recall you laughing at her when your previous team mate tortured her in the Naval Battle" Alex said to Sting, laughing as he got up again. As his attention was on Sting, Natsu appeared behind, hitting him with a Fire Dragon's Roar, knocking Alex out of the way, only for him to stand up again.

"I've changed since then. Also, it's not about protecting my nakama. It's about protecting my mate" Sting replied, causing Alex to look at him in confusion before he too threw Sting across the guild hall with a large tidal wave. I screamed Sting's name out as I watched him smash through some windows, only for him to grab onto the ledge and jump back in the hall.

"I thought boobzilla was Pinky's mate?" Alex questioned, sending another wave of water at both Natsu and Sting who grunted in pain

"I'm also her mate" Sting groaned out, as Natsu ran towards Alex, punching him again, knocking him back only to have Sting punch at him too. Natsu and Sting kept punching and kicking Alex, knocking him back over and over again, until he grabbed them with his water ropes, holding them up in the air

"So what, the whore has two mates?" Alex chuckled, watching as Natsu and Sting struggled against the ropes. I watched, my breathing laboured as Laxus stalked over to Alex silently, before placing a hand on his shoulder, startling him.

"No, she has three" Laxus growled out, sending lightning bolts through Alex's water body causing him to scream in pain and drop Natsu and Sting. Laxus didn't stop, sending bolt after bolt into the mage's body, till he was unconscious, however Laxus kept going until I whimpered in pain. Everything was quickly becoming dark as my wounds kept bleeding.

"Laxus, stop. We're Fairy Tail, we don't kill" I whispered, knowing he'd hear me. I felt him stiffen and turn to me, I watched my three dragons walk towards me through cloudy vision before everything went dark.

This whole chapter was intense to write, from the smut to the battle scene. Idek, next chapter is probably the Grand Magic Games or something. Also I've had a few people write about a foursome where they all sleep with her together, honestly I've been avoiding writing that because I know not many people like it, so if you don't mind me writing a scene where Lucy is claimed all at once by the three dragon slayers then please leave a review and tell me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.1K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
1.5K 27 8
After deep consideration Lucy Heartfilia decides to temporarily leave Fairy Tail and train. She is sick of being saved and wants to improve her magic...
309 38 17
Another story following my last two. NALU for those who haven't read them. Mature audience for graphic violent scenes. Natsu gets' completely taken o...
25.3K 591 45
Lucy is kicked out of team Natsu.Lucy gets abused,tortured and treated like trash.Lucy eventually quits she swears she WILL get her revenge.But,What...