Dragons, Fairies and The Cele...

By ColdLaw

Layla appears to Lucy in a dream, telling her of a hidden power bestowed upon her due to her bloodline. Lucy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 13

4.7K 53 27
By ColdLaw

Lucy awoke the next day still wrapped around her naked dragon slayers. She smiled softly at them before unravelling herself from their grasp, groaning at the soreness in her body before heading off to the bathroom. She stepped into the hot steamy shower as thoughts of last night flooded her mind. Lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice the shower door opening as someone entered the shower with her.

*Smut*

She had just about finished her shower when she felt a pair of muscular arms wrapping around her naked waist, pulling her against a large muscled body, bringing her out of her thoughts. Her senses were filled with the scent of thunderstorms, scotch and rum as well as Old Spice. She breathed in the smell, letting it's comforting yet arousing smell wash over her. She spun around in his arms, staring into the stormy grey eyes before his lips bruised hers, one of his hands moving to find her breast, pinching and tugging at her nipples till they hardened, while the other hand moved to grip her hip, pulling her closer to him. Their tongues battled it out for dominance and she gave up easily, wanting him to dominate her. He released her lips, only to feather kisses down her jaw line, moving to bite and nip at her throat. He noticed all the dark bruises and smirked against her throat, knowing that she'd be marked forever as theirs.

"Laxus...?" she moaned his name, draping her arms over his shoulders as her nails dug into his taut muscles.

"Mmm, yeah babe?" Laxus moaning as she moved one hand down to stroke his hardened member.

"I want to try something" She moaned out as he continued to suck on the soft flesh of her throat

"Oh, and what's that?" He whispered, breathlessly into her ears as he trailed light kisses down to her collarbone, chuckling as he heard her breath hitch.

"I'd rather show you" she replied, pushing him away and kneeling in front of him, her small hands curling around his member as she stroked him softly. She watched him through half lidded eyes as her thumb brushed over the tip, spreading the bead of precum around it. Her nails grazed the underside of his dick, causing him to let out a throaty groan.

She slowly bent her head forward, flicking her tongue against the tip of his member, before moving to suck the tip into her mouth. He groaned again, his fingers moving to thread in her hair. His cock twitched as she swirled her tongue around the member, and slowly she moved her mouth down on his cock, taking more of it into her mouth. She took as much of him in her mouth as she could, wrapping her hands around the rest, tightening her grip as she slowly began bobbing up and down, increasing in speed as she felt his cock start to twitch. Occasionally she would flick her tongue along the underside of his cock. He groaned when she looked up at him from under her lashes, somehow managing to seem innocent while she had his cock in her mouth. Mustering the last of his willpower, he slid out of her mouth and pulled her up.

He pulled her in for another kiss and then pulled away growling as he looked at her pink tinted face.

"Where did you learn to do that?" He questioned, staring deeply into her eyes

"Does it matter?" she replied, cocking her head to the side shyly

"Have you done this before?" He growled out, thoughts of another man touching her entering his thoughts.

"Laxus, you have no right to be angry. I was still a virgin when you claimed me, you weren't" she replied, her voice quiet. He was brought out of his thoughts, realising she was right, he sighed before pulling her in for another kiss. He pulled away, trailing his kisses down her neck, between the valley of her breasts and down her abdomen till he was kneeling in front of her. He slid his hands up her thigh, spreading them. He lifted her leg and draped it on his shoulder, kissing her inner thighs.

"Lucy, you're beautiful" He breathed out, her hands smacking against the wall as his breath fanned across her folds. He grinned up at her, watching her reaction. He moved his lips to her inner thighs once again, nibbling and sucking on the soft, sensitive flesh.

"Laxus, please stop teasing me" She panted, breathlessly. She felt him smirk and move his lips back to her hot and aching centre, before he lifted a finger and placed it near her entrance, circling it but never fully touching it. He watched her lips quiver, as she trembled over him.

"Laxus touch me, damn it" She moaned, in frustration, grinding her hips against his mouth and hand. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as he slid a finger between her folds and into her soaked entrance. He slid out slowly, loving the way her walls clenched around his finger. He slowly slid back in, adding another finger, wriggling about till he found her sweet spot again. He knew he had found it when she let out a sharp cry, screaming his name out. He added more pressure on to it, slowly thrusting in and out of her dripping core. He watched as she gyrated against his hand and moved closer to her, stretching his tongue to flick against the bundle of nerves. As soon as he flicked her clit, she came around his fingers, moaning out his name. He sucked on her clit, drawing out her orgasm and increasing the pleasure of it.

She waited for him to move back up after her orgasm subsided, however, she screamed in pleasure and threw her head back, his mouth becoming rougher as his fingers kept applying pressure to her sweet spot. He drew his fingers out of her, relishing as she moaned in dissatisfaction, only to be replaced by a shriek of delight when his tongue slid between her slit. He quickly found her core and slid his tongue into her, deeper, his eyes on her face as he swirled his tongue around, tasting her on his lips. She moaned his name, arching her back as she slammed her hips into his face.

"Don't stop, oh please don't stop" she begged and he obliged. He slid his tongue out of her, suckling and nipping on her folds before moving his fingers to pinch at her clit. With a cry, she came again, convulsing on top of him, releasing her juices on his tongue. He groaned and moved to quickly lick her clean, not letting a single drop of her sweet nectar escape him. He stood up, pulling her flush against him as she continued to tremble in his arms, her body shaking with pleasure. He slid his hands down to her back, cupping her butt before lifting her up, causing her legs to wrap around his waist.

"Laxus fuck me" She whispered into his ear, taking his earlobe between her teeth, nibbling at it. He groaned as he lined himself with her entrance and without warning slammed into her, sliding his entire member into her wet, tight core. She let out a choked cry at the feeling of him filling her up.

"Fuck Lucy, you're so tight" he groaned out throatily. He pressed her up against the wall of the shower, sliding out so that only his tip was inside her, before slamming home into her again. She cried out against him as he pumped his long and thick member into her, over and over again. His pace increased as her nails clawed at his back. He moved his lips to her collarbone, bruising the flesh and he thrust into her harder and faster. He felt her walls ripple in pleasure around him, and quickly after he felt her cum around him. She screamed out his name as he roared in ecstasy. She held onto him tightly as pleasure ripped through her. He moved to stare at her face, watching as a look or pure unadultered pleasure crossed her face. He captured her mouth with his own, slamming into her harder as another orgasm washed over her, causing her to shake violently in his arms.

"I'm going to cum in you Lucy" he growled into her ear, pressing her harder into the wall, plunging deeper into her as his testicles tightened in pleasure.

"Please Laxus" she begged, pleading him to have mercy on her body and cum. He let out a primal groan of pleasure, lifting her hips off the wall to have her ride his cock as he pulled her hips down on top of his with a new found vigour. She screamed out, sobbing his name as she came around his another time, gushing around his cock. The feeling of her clenching around him again set him off. He cried out her name, his cock twitching and pulsing as he filled her. He let his dragon overcome him, biting and sucking at the spot where he marked her, causing her to scream out in pleasure again, as he fucked her harder and faster for the last few seconds of their mutual orgasm. She let out one final ear piercing scream and he slumped to the floor, with her lying on top of him, sitting in her lap.

*End of Smut*

He heard her pant, trying to refill the oxygen in her lungs. He looked down at the still shaking girl in his lap and smiled, brushing her wet hair away from her face and she lay on his chest. Finally gaining her breath and calming down, she pushed of his chest, looking into his eyes as warm chocolate met stormy gray. He smiled at her before kissing her cheek. He slowly lifted them off the ground, Lucy still wrapped around his body, as he carried her into their bedroom, grabbing a towel on the way. He looked to see Natsu and Sting grinning at them as he deposited Lucy onto the bed.

"Jeez Luce, you're so loud" Natsu said grinning at her as she blushed. She finally managed to get up and dry herself, not caring that she was naked in front of the three dragon slayers. She walked to her closet and got ready for the day as she heard the shower turn on. She dressed in a tight black off shouldered crop top that ended just under her large breasts with a blue and green leaf pattern on it. She slipped on a black skirt that ended above the tops of her thighs. She threw on a pair of black heeled ankle boots and summoned Cancer to do her hair. When she stepped out, she saw that the boys were already dressed and smiled at them before they headed out to the guild. She noticed the dragon slayers grinning at her smugly and she looked at them questioningly before shrugging it off.

On the way to the guild she heard many people gasp and stare at them, while pointing and mumbling to each other. She watched as some girls glared at her in jealousy while others blushed. She watched many men gap at her as some even wolf whistled. She stared at them strangely before she brushed it off again and ignored the stares from everyone. She turned to see that Natsu, Sting and Laxus were all grinning wider at all the attention. Once again she shrugged it off, noticing that they'd already reached the guild. She smiled brightly and entered. Everyone turned to greet them but as soon as their eyes landed on her, the whole guild went silent. Again, she looked at them strangely before skipping over to Mira who was currently holding Freed's hands, twirling him around with her as she squealed, stars and hearts dancing around her. She walked over to the bar, her dragons following her.

"Hey Mira, can I have a strawberry milkshake? Also what's up, why is the guild staring at me strangely?" questioned Lucy, turning around to see the guild still in shock. Suddenly Wendy came over to me, worry and shock in her eyes.

"Who did this to you Lucy?" Wendy whispered as she looked at Lucy, who stared back at her questioningly till Sting answered

"Obviously, it was us three" He replied, smirking as he pointed towards himself, Laxus and Natsu before crossing his arms arrogantly causing the guild to all gasp in surprise. Lucy turned to ask him what he was talking about when suddenly, out of nowhere, Gray and Erza attacked Laxus, Natsu and Sting. Erza had requipped into her Heaven's Wheel Armour and Gray had stripped down to his boxers, angrily.

"HOW DARE YOU DEFILE MY PRECIOUS LITTLE SISTER?! ICE-MAKE UNLIMITED: ONE SIDED CHAOTIC DANCE!"Gray screamed, running towards the dragon slayers, a barrage of ice swords lunging from the ground towards them

"YOU HAVE TAKEN AWAY MY SWEET LITTLE LUCY'S INNOCENCE AND HAVE DISHONOURED HER! YOU WILL PAY. DANCE MY BLADES" Erza cried out, attacking with her Circle Sword. Lucy watched in shock as Natsu, Laxus and Sting took the hit directly, sending them crashing to the opposite side of the guild as birds flew around each of their heads. Beside her, Lucy felt a magical aura and turned to see Wendy trying to heal her, she looked at Wendy wondering what was going. Suddenly the bluenette gasped and looked at her apologetically.

"Lucy, I'm sorry but I can't seem to heal you" Wendy mumbled, tears in her eyes.

"Wendy what do you mean? I'm not hurt? Also what did Erza and Gray mean?" Lucy wondered, looking around for answers, however, the guild was still in shock.

"Lucy, you have small bruises all over your neck, shoulders and thighs, not to mention a bite mark on your shoulder and neck" Wendy replied, staring at Lucy in confusion, wondering why the girl didn't know. Lucy screamed in shock and looked down at herself, realising she forgot to cover up all the hickeys as well as her mate's marks. She turned around to the three dragon slayers who had recovered and she glared at them as a demonic aura surrounded her. She stalked up to them, her aura growing more and more intense with each step. She then 'Lucy Kicked' all of them in the head causing them to cry out in pain.

"IS THAT WHY EVERYONE WAS STARING AT US AND YOU THREE WERE GRINNING LIKE MADMEN WHILE WE WERE WALKING HERE?! WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU BAKAS" Lucy screamed at them as they covered in fear.

"But Luce, we just wanted everyone to know you were ours. Plus we thought you knew considering you always check yourself in the mirror" Natsu replied, holding the large bump on his head. Lucy sighed, realising that they had a point. Suddenly, the guild was broken out of their stupor.

"Wow, Lucy, you slept with all three men? I'll drink to that" Cana called out as she drank her 10th barrel of alcohol

"I agree with your choice boys, I very much agree" Gildarts called out from a corner, leering at Lucy

"BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYED BABIES! PINK HAIR BROWN EYED BABIES! BLONDE HAIRED GREY EYED BABIES!" Mira yelled screaming about

"Oh my, I did not expect that" Lisanna said softly, while blushing

"Now that's man!" Elfman cried out

"Bunny Girl got laid. Gihi" Gajeel laughed as Pantherlily smacked his head

"Oh my Mavis, LU-CHAN WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME" Levy cried out as Jet and Droy tried to calm her down

"Nice going Cosplayer" Bickslow called out, tongue sticking out

"Nice! Nice!" Bickslow's babies repeated

"Laxus-sama, I knew you could do it" Freed cried, tears of praise streaming down his face

"Why did they get the hot girl?!" Wakaba and Macao cried

"Of course Sting would get the hot girl, he's the mighty White Dragon Slayer: Sting Eucliffe" Lector called out proudly

"I wasn't even aware Laxus could share" Evergreen stated calmly, however a slight blush adorned her cheeks

"Juvia is so happy Love Rival isn't Love Rival anymore. GRAY-SAMA LET'S FOLLOW LOVE RIVAL'S EXAMPLE" Juvia yelled, hearts in her eyes as she ran towards her beloved Gray

"They liiiiiiiike her" Happy called, rolling his tongue

"Tch, stupid Tom Cat" Carla replied slightly flushed as her eyes wandered over the many, many marks

"Sting, why did you not inform me of the situation" Rogue asked, voice devoid of emotion as usual

"This calls for a celebration, where is the mike. I would like to sing" Orga said, standing up, fists banging against the table

"I shall remember this day very clearly" Rufus said, also blushing slightly at the sight of Lucy

"Fro thinks so too" Frosch said, agreeing with Rufus

"My my Lucy, I didn't know you had it in you" teased Yukino, eyebrows wiggling

"PRINCESS! WHY DID YOU NOT PICK ME?! I LOVE YOU" Loke screamed as he appeared in a flash, falling on the floor, a dejected anime aura around him, with 'I love Lucy' banners around him and broken hearts

"Hime-sama was punished, I approve" Virgo said, also appearing in a gold flash

"Tch, you finally got a boyfriend, however three of them? ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOW ME UP? I'LL DROWN YOU" Aquarius screamed, urn above her head

"We are!" Suddenly, Scorpio appeared, causing Aquarius to jump near him, resembling Mira with hearts around her

"Miss Lucy, you need to train to deal with three dragons" Capricorn said appearing

"This is certainly unexpected. ANIMA!" Jellal said, realising he spoke, he tried to pass off as Mystogan, only to realise that they knew he was Jellal

"What's going on Lucy-nee? What are those marks?" Romeo called puzzled

"Yeah Lucy-nee, why couldn't I heal you?" Wendy also asked, confused until Cana told them what was going on, causing them to blush bright red

"Well done my boys, I'm proud. I have taught you well" Makarov nodded, glaring proudly at the dragon slayers, tears of happiness in his eyes

"Lucy, you willingly gave up your innocence?" Erza spoke, blushing, her facial expression the same as the time she first went through Lucy's underwear drawer

"Lucy did the flame brain, lightning freak and stupid lamp force themselves on you?" Gray called, attempting to fight with the three boys

Lucy stared at the commotion in front of her, panicking while slightly embarrassed. She was just about to stop the scene from escalating when Laxus beat her to it.

"LISTEN UP EVERYBODY" Laxus roared, causing the guild to settle down. Once they had he turned and glared at everyone.

"Lucy is our mate. So yes, all of us have slept with her and we've all claimed her. Now can we get back to normal?" Laxus growled out, rubbing his temple while stepping behind Lucy

"But isn't it strange for three dragon slayers to have the same mate?" Queried Pantherlily

"Yeah, but Luce is weird, so obviously she'd have a weird love life too" Natsu said, grinning as he wrapped his arms around Lucy's shoulder.

"You just need to accept that Lucy is in a relationship with all three of us" Sting said, joining Natsu, on the opposite side of Lucy

"Alright, fine, I don't like it, but if you make her happy, I'll accept it. However, if you hurt her, I will hunt you down and kill you all. Somehow" Gray said, glaring at all of them, while frowning, knowing he could beat the pyro and light-bulb, however sparky would be a problem

"Yes, if you harm Lucy or dishonour her, I will deal retribution in her honour" Erza replied nodding along with Gray

"Same goes for me, should you hurt Lucy, I will kill you." Mira said cheerfully, however her last four words had a threatening tone to it, scaring the three dragons

"Same goes for us, there won't be a place on Earthland, Edolas or anywhere else where you can hide from us. Also remember that Lucy is an old and dear friend to the Celestial Spirit King" Loke said, pushing up his glasses as he and other spirits disappeared, apart from Virgo

"I agree with brother, if you hurt princess, I will punish you" Virgo replied stoically before she too disappeared

"Not only them, but so will I. Well, actually Gajeel will do it for me" Levy replied smiling before glaring at Gajeel who growled in response to her comment

Lucy smiled at all her friends, appreciating their words of support as well as their threats to her dragons. Soon the guild was back to normal, partying at the new, unconventional couple. Lucy looked around, happy that everyone had accepted them. She then walked over to a large table in the corner, away from the guild where she knew her boys regularly sat.

She smiled as they joined her, before Team Sting, the rest of Team Natsu and the Thunder God tribe joined them, engaging in a conversation.

*Time Skip. 4 Hours Later*

Lucy was in the middle of a conversation with Erza about Team Natsu going on an extremely hard S Class mission along with the Thunder God Tribe and Team Sting as it would require a lot of power. The mission was about taking care of an Assassin's Guild that had many branches all over Fiore and was targeting many high class rich people as well as the Magic Council. After all three teams agreed to taking on the mission, the topic of conversation changed to missions that Erza had completed in the past. While speaking to Erza, Lucy felt a hand move to her leg, drawing slow, lazy circles on the top of her thighs. She turned quickly to see Sting's hand under the table, while he was in a conversation with Rogue and Yukino. She could see his lips quirk up slightly and huffed before returning to her conversation with Erza.

After five minutes, Sting's hand travelled up and under her skirt, hands brushing over her underwear as he drew more lazy circles on her inner thighs. Lucy groaned out loud causing Erza looked at her strangely. Lucy smiled meekly at her, making up an excuse as Sting's fingers brushed over her panty covered slit.

*Smut*

Lucy's eyes widened slightly as she felt Sting's hands rub her clit over her underwear, torturously slow. She discreetly bucked her hips against his hand, causing him to rub harder, however, slower than before. She looked at him pleadingly and he grinned mid conversation with Rogue, causing the latter to stare at him in question. Lucy tried to carry on her conversation with Erza, who seemed oblivious at her friend's arousal and discomfort. Then, out of the blue, Sting slipped her underwear to the side, sliding his fingers against her wet slit, causing Lucy to spread her legs wider to allow him access. Lucy knew that they could get caught, however it only added to the excitement, causing her to gush.

Sting rubbed his fingers against her clit, pinching and pulling at it, causing Lucy to grip the table, her knuckles turning white. He continuously rubbed and pinched at the bundle, staying away from her core. Finally, Sting slipped a finger into her core, forcing Lucy to bite her lip as she listened to Erza, who remained unaware as she spoke about strawberry cake. He thrust his fingers into her slowly with shallow strokes until Lucy began grinding her hips against his hand, causing him to finger her faster, pushing his fingers deep into her. He felt her walls begin to quiver around his digits and slipped another into her, while using his thumb to rub at her clit, playing with it. Lucy resisted the urge to moan as he continued fingering her, around their friends, who remained oblivious to the situation. Suddenly, Sting slipped another finger into her, stretching her and when he flicked the bundle of nerves, she came, biting her lip hard enough to draw blood as she suppressed her scream. Lucy panted and Erza stared at her alarmed.

"Lucy are you okay?" She questioned, worriedly

"Yes, I'm fine, sorry I need to go to sort my lip out" Lucy said, quickly getting up, signalling Sting to follow her. He grinned and got up, following her to storage room. As soon as the door closed, Lucy lunged towards Sting, pressing him against the door, her lips attacking his. As they battle for dominance, Sting felt Lucy's hands dig into his back, before she moved them to the front, ripping off his vest and top, flinging them to the side. He grinned at her and he pushed her top and bra above her breasts, bearing them to his eyes. His eyes darkened with lust as he watched them heave. He turned her around, pushing her against the door as he attacked her breasts ferociously, biting and pulling at her nipples roughly while his hand massaged the other one, rolling them in his palms.

"Sting, oh Mavis, Sting! Please, fuck me" Lucy moaned, attempting to grind against him as his hands slipped back to her folds, pulling her skirt high on her hips, as he pulled her underwear off. She gasped in pleasure as his hands moved back to her core, fingering her roughly, quickly bringing her into another orgasm as she screamed out his name as he continued to thrust into her, drawing out her pleasure.

"Mmm Lucy you're so stunning" Sting whispered, watching as she came around his fingers. He removed his trousers as well as his boxers and pulled her to him, before moving them to one of the wooden boxes in the room. He sat on it and pulled her into his lap as she grinded her pussy against his hardened dick, moaning as the tip brushed against her wet folds, coating him in her juices as he sucked and licked her neck, leaving more marks. When she couldn't take it anymore, she reached down and grabbed his member, sliding it into her. She threw her head back in ecstasy as he entered her, filling her to the brim.

Her lips met his in another bruising kiss as her hands moved to her hair, roughly tugging and pulling it as she moved her hips over his cock. His hands moved down to her arse, grabbing it as he forced her to move harder and faster, thrusting into her from below. She broke the kiss, throwing her head back, crying out in pleasure as his member rubbed against her sweet spot. He moved his mouth to her collarbone, licking and sucking at it as her hands continued to pull his hair. Screeching in pleasure, she lifted her hips completely off him, before slamming her hips back down into hers, causing him to enter deeper into her. At that moment, one hand moved off her backside, swinging back and smacking her arse causing her to scream at the blend of pleasure and pain.

"Careful babe, or you'll break the box, and then Demon Mira will come after us for ruining her precious supplies" Sting murmured, his face buried in the valley of her bountiful breasts. However, her only response was to move harder against him, loving the way he felt inside of her. She bent her head forward, biting at his neck, leaving her own marks on his skin, her fingers moving to his back, clawing at it, leaving bright red marks as he slapped her arse again, harder than before. He then moved his hand between them, rubbing at her clit as she bounced on him harder, causing her breasts to bounce against his face as he growled at the movement. He attacked her clit savagely, unyielding in his quest to pleasure her.

"Sting, please, fuck me harder, make me cum. Don't stop. Please don't stop" She begged, her eyes pleading as her body shook over him. He quickly stood up, moving her back to the door, pressing her back against it, her legs wrapping around his tightly as he held onto her thighs tightly, leaving finger like bruises on them as he thrust into her harder, causing the door to shake. He moved his hands back to her arse, his face still between her breasts, nipping at the skin with his teeth. He let the dragon in him awaken, rearing back and thrusting his hips into her savagely, his hips bruising hers. She screamed his name at the action, his hips grinding into her clit as the tip of his member thrust against her sweet spot. He roughly slid in and out of her, whispering crude words into her ear as she screamed out.

Suddenly, without warning, she came around him, gushing over him, causing him to buck into her more wildly as he let out a dragon like roar, pounding at her as she screamed his name over and over again. She clung to his body, her nails digging into the flesh of his shoulders, crying and sobbing in pleasure, pleading for him to come inside her and have mercy on her body. He pressed her harder into the door, one hand moving to rub at her clit again in rough hard circles. He felt her tighten against her as she screamed at him, sobbing at the sheer pleasure coursing through her veins. He finally roared her name as she clamped against him again, screaming out his name as he released his seed inside her, Lucy violently shaking around him.

*End of Smut*

His knees buckled at the pleasure and they both fell to the floor, panting as they tried to catch their breath. After ten minutes, they'd recuperated and were dressed. He quickly pulled her in for a chaste kiss, smiling at her.

"You dragons and your libido is going to be the death of me" she whispered, looking at him as he chuckled before they both exited the room. However, they came face to face with their guild. Many girls' faces were flushed, while squirming and some men were grinning. Some were avoiding their glance while others stared at them in shock. They looked over to Natsu who was grinning and Laxus who was smirking. Master Makarov and Gildarts looked extremely pleased at the sight in front of them, their eyes roaming over the new marks on neck as well as the finger like bruises on her thighs before they landed on Lucy's chest. Lucy blushed and Sting just laughed. Somehow, in the midst of their passion, they'd forgotten that the rest of the guild was close by, only separated by the thin doors and walls.

Wow, I don't even know

Hopefully, next time is Natsu's turn aha

Reviews are welcome

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 195 21
A story of a young girl and her sister. Their mother died a year after the younger girl was born, not knowing who her mother was at all. Her sister...
56.9K 1.2K 25
Lucy a 17 year old mage left fairy tail of her own accord (or did she ...) she's the dragon princess but no one knows, when she was in fairy tail her...
325K 5.4K 23
"Why?" Screamed Lucy as she was pushed into the stream by Natsu. She slowly got out of the stream and punched Natsu in the face. That punch was a dis...
9.3K 227 13
( NOT A NALU STORY!!! ) After Lisanna returns from Edolas, Lucy starts to be ignored by the whole Guild, excluding Levy, Gray, Lisanna(yes i'...