My Unexpected Abusive Boyfrie...

By differentlyunique

Katherine is just a normal girl or so she thinks. She has had an on and off crush on Devon Black, the major a... More

My Unexpected Abusive Boyfriend
Chapter 2 Picture of Taylor :*
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Photo of Devon :/
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Photo of Jonathan :)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Picture of Jazmyn
Chapter 13 Picture of Savannah.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 The Guys
Chapter 16 The girls
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Feeling a broken heart </3 and a complete one <3
Chapter 24 Runaway
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29 secret revealed
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
I'm am so HORRIBLY SORRY!

Chapter 18

22K 307 64
By differentlyunique

* IMPORTANT* Read Authors Note at the end :)

Recap Chapter 17

Jazmyn POV

" Jazmyn, Katherine is gone." he says and my heart stops. I take a deep breath and scream " WHAT?!?!?!" at the top of my lungs. All the pain and sufferein just went out the window.

" She's gone. No trace of her leaving or anything. I left her at her house last night and then her mom calls me saying she's gone and didn't take her phone. You know how she is she always has her phone." he says and falls to the floor with his head in his hands.

" we'll find her, I promise." I say and right there Devon enters the room all bloodied up.

" PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, KATHERINE." He yells and I instantly know that he had to do something with her dissaperance. He's going to get it.

* * *

Enjoy :)

* * *

Chapter 18

Katherine :)

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN. A little voice says and I do as commanded. I start running all over again, I reach the train station and look back. Would they miss me? Am I making a huge mistake or am I doing the right thing? Am I risking my life or am I just putting people in danger? All these questions are passing through my head while I try to make a decision. I decide to not go and stay, but doesn't mean I'm going back. I spot a park and a bench. It's late so I lay on the bench and look at my left ring finger. It still has the ring Jonathan gave me. What have I done? I ask myself and soon fall asleep.

I wake up to the sun blinding me and I sit up rubbing my forehead. I stretch and hear the bones crack. That feels good. I look around and it must be around 8 am. I get up and walk around the park and finally settle down on the swing-set. I sit there and look at my feet. Am I making the right decision or am I just being selfish? God, it's a pain to have a guilty concience.

I fiddle with my fingers until I see a somebody blocking the sun that was hitting me on my face. I look up to and see an old lady in front of me. She looks at me and smiles brightly. I give her a confused look and she sits on the swing beside me. She takes a look at my face and then on my body and shakes her head.

" You're name's Katherine, isn't it?" she asks and my eyes widen. My breath is caught in my throat so I just nod as she continues. " You're 16 years old, have an abusive boyfriend, but you're in love with somebody else. And you just ran away. I'm correct, am I?" she tells me. How the hell does she know who I am and alll those facts. She's some kind of stalker, that's it. She's stalking me, but how can an old lady like her stalk me? It doesn't make sense.

" Sweetie, I'm not staking you; I'm simply telling you the truth and the ring on your left hand is proof enough." she says and I stay there baffled. But she continues, ignoring my face. " You doubt yourself and the choices that you've made, but little do you know that every decision that you've made has only benifited you and the people who love you. I know you think that your friends and family don't love you, but you're dead wrong. You're family may never be around, but they would do anything for you and you know that's true; you just don't want to accept it. Now for that secret lover of yours; he's really sweet and I have something very important to tell you, but I'll talk to you about the Unexpected Abusive Boyfriend of yours first. He cares for you and if you knew why he won't let go of you, you would understand, but something is very off about him. He has a phsycological problem that he has to adress, but only he can do that. His sister was betraying you, but at the same time she was protecting you and still is." she says and try to get the courage to talk.

" How do you know this?" I ask her and she smiles at me. What is her problem? Does she have a nervous tick that provokes her to smile so much? Geez.

" Sweetie, I know all of this, just like in a few years you'll be in my place. It's like a mind reading thing, but ten times better." she says and I internally squeal. I mean, who wouldn't want to be like that? Crazy people, that's who.

" Ok, but why me? Why did you come to tell this to me?" I ask doubting that her answer is going to be honest.

" Darling, you doubt yourself to much. You're beautiful, sweet, nice and soo many other things, so why do you doubt yourself? I came to you, because you have a big energy that comes from you and that only means one thing."

" What?"

" That you're meant for something bigger that yourself and your soulmate."

" My what?" I ask baffled. She can't be serious?

" Oh I'm dead serious and that ring of yours is proof enough. I've said enough, but when you need me, I'm just a thought away. Good luck sweetie."she says and I look towards the swing and see nobody. I get up and start looking around for her. I never got her name and I have sooooooo many questions to ask her, but I couldn't cause my the stupid cat freaking ate my tongue and then decided to give it back.

'Saraaaaahhhhh' the wind whispers to me and I jump back. Yeah, you can tell me your name through wind, but you can't be here? Very original, you know that right? I rant in my head, but with my clumsyness, I fall flat on face after fighting with myself. I groan and get up, seeing some blood on my leg. I ignore it and keep walking. Do I really have a soulmate?

Jonathan :)

My heart stopped when they told me Kat's gone. Damn Damon, damn Jazmyn and most of all damn this world for making this world so hard for her. She has enough to worry about when her parents are never home and aren't--. You know what? I'm going to hold that thought and let you guys fuigure that oit on your own. It's not hard, so good luck.

I pick up Kat's photo and stare at her beauty. I have never felt this strongly for a person and to tell the truth, it actually scares me of how much I feel for her. I feel my cheeks go wet and before I know it, I'm crying silently. I get up and look at everyone in my livingroom. I get my coat and start heading out until I hear Savannah's voice.

" Jonathan were are you going?" she asks tugging on my sleve like a child. I turn around and see David, Jazmyn, Taylo and Savannah looking at me qith questions marks on their faces. I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

" I'm not going to sit here and feel hopeless for myself. I'm going to find the girl of my dreams." I say and start heading out, but again someone tugs on my sleve. I turn around and see Kat's sister - Andrea - tugging on my sleve.

" Please stay in touch. I want her back as much as you." she says quietly. I hug her and whisper " I know and I will bring her back." We part away and I see her wipping her tears away. Savannah takes her hand and leads her to the kitchen, but from where I am I can hear the both of them sobbing. My heart goes out for them, but I have to find my girl. That sounds so natural comming from me.

I get in my car and head to the place I know she will be. She always loved going to the park to relieve her stress and she still does. It's an hour away, but I know she's worth it. I start driving and see that my car has enough gas. I stop at a red light and send a quick text to Savannah.

I think I know where she is.

- J

* * * * *

An hour later, Im driving in circles around the park with no sight of her. I give up and park the car near the park. I get out with a sigh and see that soon it will rain. Oh great, can things get any worse?

I sit on a swing and swing my feet back and forth feeling the early rain breeze. Katherine always loved the rain and the breeze. Just remembering her bring me to tears. I fight the tears away and wrap my hands around the handles of the swing.

' Follow your heaaaaarrrtttt.' someone whispers to me. I look around and see nobody, but instead of doing nothing, I get up and start walking around. My feet have a mind of their own and start walking to an unknown destination. The rain starts and it pours hard, sending chills down my back.

My breath gets cought in my throat as I see a very slim, but beautiful body infront of me. I see beautiful dark hair that is supposed to be lighter, but with the rain it turns darker. I jog to catch up with the person and stop dead in my tracks. It's Katherine, It's my beautiful Katherine. run to her -even though it's raining- I hug her from behind and whisper to her " Why did you leave me Kat?" She turns around and smiles brightly at me. She jumps into my awainting arms and wraps her thin arms around my neck. The way her perfume and her hair smells engulfs me and I swear that I'm on cloud 9.

The rain pours harder and I hug her and twirl her in the calming rain and she giggles. I stop twirling her, but I keep a tight grip on her. I see her beautiful face and stroke her cheek.

" Don't ever leave me again, got that?" I tell her and she nods happily.

" I love you." she says burying her face in my chest. I stroke her hair and kiss it.

" I love you too." I say to her and lift her face to crash my lips to hers. I feel the familiar tingles and heat spreading through my body. We part away and I put my forhead against hers.

" SOULMATES." We both say in unsion. I know that in my heart that she really is the person I'm going to spend the rest of my life with.

********

I'M SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I know a WEEK is a long time, but my family kept scolding me on not using my computer plus I had MAJOR writers block, but no worry's. I'm done with that and I don't plan to have it again. I hope you guys loved this chapter. It's mostly a chpater with detail you guys need to know for the rest of the story, cause without this chapter, you will be LOST in the next chapters. SO THANK YOU for being patient and it won't happen again. I will upload probably on Tuesday, so keep your eyes open.

Oh and please do me a HUGE favor. If any of you guys are a sucker for Romances and cute realtionships, then can you guys check out my other story. I know it's justin Bieber, but the story has almost nothing to do with him. It has to do with her. PLEASEEEEEE! It would mean the world to me. Thank you and I love you guys. HUge secret revealed next chapter and a little abuse from Devon.

Thank you :)

Vote ;)

Comment :D

Fan :P

- Tati

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282 54 34
Right from the start, Evan hated Damien like his enemy during middle school and always avoided him at all cost. Evan is a teenage boy of seventeen ye...
35.2K 704 62
Kate and her mom were having a beautiful time. They had the best time of their lives, until just like that. Their house was full of flames and everyo...
5.6M 157K 27
Chloe was beaten and abused by her pack. Her mate rejecting her is the last straw. Unable to deal with it all she runs away. Meeting a new pack and f...
632K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...