Together Life

By caseydilla10501

This is the third book of the His Life series. I hope you enjoy it. Please read the other two first. Thanks t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N

Chapter 15

110 1 4
By caseydilla10501

Kanan's POV

We all sat in the common room, all except Ezra. Hera looked around the table. "We're having a meeting. Right now."

Sabine jumped up. "I can go get Ez-"

"No. I don't want him to hear this, yet. Knowing Ezra, now that Kaci's gone there will be no controlling his coming and going. Ezra will have a curfew, he will move back in with Zeb, and at night their cabin will be locked from the outside."

I looked up at Hera. "And who do you expect to tell him this?"

"Well I wa-"

"Wait, wait. Let me guess: me?"

"Actually Sabine."

Sabine eyed Hera curiously. "Why me?!"

"I think he trusts you."

"Oh, okay."

Sabine stood and left the room.

Sabine's POV

I found Ezra on the ramp. I still hadn't made up with him, from when I told Kaci to go turn herself in. "Hey, um, Ezra?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something?"

He shrugged.

I sat down next to him. "Well, Hera told me to tell you that starting tonight you will have a curfew, you are moving into Zeb's cabin, and the door will be locked from the outside. Okay?"

"Whatever. Nothing matters anymore. My Galaxy is gone."

I knew right away that he wasn't talking about the physical Galaxy, but Kaci.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 695 17
When Sabine left the rebellion and Ghost Crew it hurt some people including herself. Some lost their daughter, others lost their sister, best friend...
75.9K 1.9K 35
The story is about the secret past of Ezra Bridger. The past he was trying to forget, his problems, his friends, his parents! His sister? Now, the un...
55K 1.2K 14
This is a story about when the Rebels crew finds and watches Ezra's video entries. What will the crew find out about their crew member? If Ezra finds...
5.1K 191 16
This is the second book of the His Life series. Please read that one first or this won't make any sense. I do not own Star Wars Rebels.