Jacob's possesion

By ivoryhot

"Jacob am pregnant" "Good we're getting married in two weeks" "what?" "you heard me" he said, moving towards... More

Prologue
Chapter One
CHAPTER TWO

Authors note...

13.6K 150 2
By ivoryhot

This is a work of friction .Names,characters,places and incidents either are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously,and any resemblance to actual persons living or dead,business establishments,events,or locales is entirely coincidental.

  JACOB'S  POSSESSION ...

All rights reserved.
This book,or parts therefore,may not be reproduced in any form without permission .The scanning,uploading,and distributing of this book via the internet or via any other means without the permission of the publisher is illegal and punishable by law .please read only authorized edition,and do not participate in or encourage piracy on this material .Your support of the author's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 39.2K 52
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.4M 201K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
603K 30.7K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
920K 13.5K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...