Tongue Tied *UNDERGOING EDITI...

By pacific_silhouette

Ariel Lewis was always the shy and quiet type, especially around guys. All she wants is to keep her head down... More

1. The Project
2. Make It Good
3. Change My Mind
4. Luke
5. Not Okay
6. Progress
7. Just Project Partners
8. Senior Skip Day
9. Taking Care of It
10. Dylan
11. Unbothered
12. Silence is Deafening
13. All Eyes on Us
14. Under My Skin
15. What Am I To You?
16. Desperately Alone
17. The Waiting Room
18. Not Your Girlfriend
19. Reverse Psychology
20. Hung Up On You
21. Mess It Up
22. The Presentation
23. Irresistible
24. Here To See You
25. Prom Night
26. Simple As It Should Be
Epilogue

Prologue

56.8K 962 44
By pacific_silhouette

Ariel's POV

Stop it, stop it right now, Ariel! Don't do this to yourself. You can't do this.

I continue my attempt to push these thoughts out of my head. For good. Because nothing good will ever come of them. In fact, the only consequence of these thoughts will be heartbreak. And I can't do that to myself. I won't.

But his hair...and his smile...

STOP IT! For God's sake...

I need to stop. I need to convince myself otherwise. I cannot fall in love. Especially not with...him.

You see, this is what happens when you think about his gorgeous hair and perfect smile and his sparkling green eyes.

This is what happens when you fall in love with your literature project partner.

This is what happens when you fall in love with your high school's asshole/heartthrob.

This is what happens when you fall in love with Luke Mason.

A/N~ Thank you so much to @nada_samy_99 for the amazing new cover for Tongue Tied! Make sure to check out her account because she makes amazing covers and is really good about getting back to you and trying to help you. Thank you again! :)

P.S. I'll be editing this story because I wrote it a while ago and I'd like to think some of my writing has improved? Anway's I'll be fixing some plot holes, some language, and the way the wording flows, but the general story line is staying the same. Thank you for your patience, and thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 713 50
I trail my eyes slowly from his grey eyes to his lips, his chest rising and falling on a fast pace. "L-Lewis" i whisper, "yes sweetheart?" His hands...
6K 106 26
71.3K 2.9K 19
What do you do, when the guy you love, refuses to love you back? Well in Raina's case, it leaves her extremely frustrated to no end, yet she's not w...
1.1K 59 42
In a southwest Australian beach town, not all is well in paradise... Eden's struggle with perfectionism peaks in her final year of high school. Alrea...