NaLu One-Shots ✔

By Golden_Heart_

⋆ one shot book ⋆ NaLu ⋆ 2014 - 2018 ⋆ Cover : Golden Heart More

Note
Jealously
Best Friends
Enchanted Part 1
Enchanted Part 2
The Kiss
DNA
Contract
I'll be good
Bitter
Before the feelings
The Water Barrier
Too Young
Losing Your Memory
Treat You Better
Treat You Better 2
Treat You Better 3
Treat You Better 4
Everyday
Color Of A Tail
I Can't Lose You
You Choose, I Write
The Spirit Of Flames
Otakuzine? An Anime Magazine?!
Peace In The Rain
Basketball Rivals
MISSING
Always There For Me
TO READERS ->
The Life Of Natsu
The YouTube Life - NaLu
Crazy Beautiful
Tired
No Longer With You
Soul Mates
Soul Mates 2
Healing Incantation
One Shot Requests
If I Could Tell Her
I Love You All
her pink vespa
Do It For Him
You Choose The Next Story
sacrifice
Saved
Dolls : 1
Commitment Issues : 2
part 3?
Dynasty
Love Me
The Night We Met
Midnight Romeo
Midnight Romeo 2
Unrequited Love
The Princess & The Dragon
Preview of Soul Mates 3

Panic Attack

4.7K 153 14
By Golden_Heart_

Dedicated to EllieMcT

Panic Attack

Lucy stated aimlessly as her friends were confronting her ex boyfriend. Her chest was tightening and she held her breath in. Then she saw her ex boyfriend start yelling at Levy and Lisanna terribly.

"You bitch! It's you're fault I'm getting hate from everyone, well you know what Lucy? You were bad in bed and all you are is a slut just like your mom!" The people around Lucy started whispering quietly amongst each other.

Lucy felt her breath going ragged and everything around her went blurry.

"No not now..." Lucy mumbled. She shifted nervously and backed away from the scene. Everything around her moved slow and she heard everything.

"Lucy has been moving on quickly with Dragneel."

"Yeah I heard she lost her cherry to him."

Lucy tried hard to block out the noises, but it was too much. Then she felt someone grab her wrist dragging her away from everything.

The mystery person opened an open room and sat her on the floor.

"Lucy are you ok?" Lucy tried to focus her balanced and saw brown onyx eyes.

"Natsu?" She thought he was at practice, basketball season was starting.

She was struggling still and everything was blurry.

"Luce, it's ok keep you're eyes on me." Lucy struggled and she can tell Natsu was running out of options. This was his first time dealing with her panic attacks.

Then before she can take another deep breath, his lips were on hers and everything seemed still. Lucy held her breath and took in the moment.

Slowly they parted and Lucy looked up into his eyes.

"You held your breath and I saw that on Teen Wolf." Lucy smiled softly and brought him into a hug.

"Thank you Natsu."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 32 14
Natsu ❤️ Lucy with a twist. Fun reading. Also the pictures at the top of each chapter might be telling the future. (I don't own any pictures or fai...
90.7K 1.3K 26
Fairy Tail one-shots for as many ships as wanted! {REQUESTS CLOSED}
131K 4.9K 24
Note: Won 2nd place in Fairytail_wattys in Natsu category, and 1st place in Natsu- Best Cover. A compilation of nalu one-shots .. i'll update it when...
21.5K 821 17
[ N A L U ] ❝ how could a heart like yours ever love a heart like mine ? ❞ --- x contains profane language x suicide, suicidal actions and/or thoug...