Manga

By gretamosca-2004

This is a short manual on how to draw manga it has lots of pointers... Enjoy! More

Part 2: Drawing the different face expressions
Part 3: The neck and the ears
Part 4: The hair
Part 5: The arms,legs and fingers.
Part 6: The clothes.

How to draw: Manga

1.3K 37 0
By gretamosca-2004

The first step to drawing manga is the head. It's always best to draw the outline of the head first, so you know how much space you'll have for the basic features like the face.
By looking at manga pics you can see that the face is not completely circular or oval, but also have some pointy edges for example: the chin, and maybe slightly pointy cheeks.
The eyes and nose are also mostly pointed; the eyes aren't completely round; the nose isn't round either.
Here is a picture of a manga face that might give you an idea of what I mean⬆️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
94.8K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
17.2K 583 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...