The Alpha's Girl's

By Love555

Maison is a 16 year old wolf. She hasn't found her mate but is pregnant with the alpha baby. So when she foun... More

The Alpha's Girl's
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Part 2

27.1K 409 37
By Love555

Authors Note!

Now I was going to make another book but will just make it on to this one. So it may flip flop but I'm almost positive I'm done with Kadian and Maison and Jax. Except for the part about Layla finding out about Kadian. But other than that it will be about Kat and Embery and Layla and Forrest. I'm going to have Sterling and Liam get mates. But it may be alittle before I update but be patient! I just wanna make it good! But thanks for reading Alphas girls! I love all you guys! Your amazing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 326K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...
1.6M 46.6K 54
My name. Well that's classified Know My history. Expect to die Disrespect me. The pain will thrive. After years of torture and abuse my heart we...
7.5M 273K 37
They say opposites attract. But what happens when a rogue and an Alpha who both crave chaos end up being mates? It seems like Moon Goddess has made h...
95.7K 3K 32
Alpha Female Omega Male °°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°° ~Breaking-Stereotypes~ Alpha Arya finds her sweet little mate who happen...