The Alpha's Girl's

By Love555

Maison is a 16 year old wolf. She hasn't found her mate but is pregnant with the alpha baby. So when she foun... More

The Alpha's Girl's
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Part 2

27.1K 409 37
By Love555

Authors Note!

Now I was going to make another book but will just make it on to this one. So it may flip flop but I'm almost positive I'm done with Kadian and Maison and Jax. Except for the part about Layla finding out about Kadian. But other than that it will be about Kat and Embery and Layla and Forrest. I'm going to have Sterling and Liam get mates. But it may be alittle before I update but be patient! I just wanna make it good! But thanks for reading Alphas girls! I love all you guys! Your amazing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 8K 35
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
243K 9.9K 42
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
54.4K 1.2K 37
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
7.5M 229K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...