It Never Rains (Thugly Love...

By _Princess504

If you're not following me you won't be able to see all the chapters. The Last time you heard of Dayiona... More

It Never Rains ❤ (Thugly Love Sequal)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Followers Only.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Graphic
Fan Choice
Chapter 11
Questions
Interview
Chapter 12 pt 1
Quickie
Chapter 12 pt 2
Chapter 12 pt 3
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 pt I
Chapter 14 part II
Chapter 14 pt 2 ?
........
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 Part II
Chapter 16 pt I
Chapter 16 pt II
Chapter 17 part 1/2
Chapter 17 2/2
BS
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Filler
Chapter 21 1/2
Chapter 21 2/2
Characters Look Like
Chapter 22
Last Chapter Questions
Baby Names
Epilouge
Next
Info

Chapter 6

79.4K 2.3K 781
By _Princess504

S/O to @queen_asap for voting for ALL chapters ❤. I appreciate it!

Chapter 6

Dayiona's POV:

Me: stop Chris *laughing*

This nigga keep tickling me, until Kari started crying.

C: what's wrong phat? *kissed Kari's cheek *

She started laughing at him.

Me: nigga you trying to steal the spot light. *rolls eyes*

It's been almost two months and Kari' is obsessed with Chris. She like him more than she like me. Crazy huh? I turned 17 on January 31st. My Bestfriend got me a all pink Bugatti Veyron & Robbie brought everything in my condo & he brought me a all white Lamborghini Aventador. It was the best birthday ever. Foreal. Foreal.

C: tell mommy don't be jealous.

She was laughing down.

Me: Phatty , you love me, huh Mama's ? *kissed her*

Chris tried to hand her to me.

Me: nope, put her in her chair. That's why she so spoiled cause you want hold her allday.

C: that's my baby.

Me: I thought I was your baby?

C: nope *laughs*. I gotta go to practice, & make sure your stuff is taken care of so we can take that drive to Virginia tomorrow morning.

Me: I got this *kisses Chris*

C: bye love you.

Me: love you too, have fun.

C: sure *leaves*

I picked up Phatty and put her in her carseat & grabbed her diaper bag.

* 1 hour *

I pulled up to Big Mama's house. Nique ran outside.

N: I missed you Dayiona!!!!

Me: I missed you too babymama.

Since I'm on track to graduate I only have school Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday& I get out at 11. We don't get to spend much time together, because I'm a full time mommy to my Phatty.

N: the whole family in here girl.

Me: aww damn.

N: too late now. Let me get my niece

I walked inside.

Me: hey everybody.

Them: hey

BM: Dayiona I need to talk to you.

Me: what's wrong?

BM: I need your help.

Me: as in ??

BM: I REALLY need to take care of Demi & Destiny, you know Kendall left them.

Me: Big Mama I can't take care of them.

Me: I'm only 17. I can't take care of three kids. I'm still in school.

BM: I NEED YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THEM.

Me: Big Mama I have to take care of my responsibility & that is Takari I can't take care of other people's children.

One of the auntie's came over. Big Mama walked away to answer the house phone.

??: I think you should take care of the children it would be selfish for you not to.

Me: me & Dre are not together we wasn't together for 8 months.

Big Mama handed me the phone.

Me: hello?

Dre: hey Dayiona

Me: *sighs* hey Dre

I stepped outside.

Dre: how you been ?

Me: alright .

Dre: how Takari been?

Me: she been good. How you been?

Dre: alright, I guess.

Me: sorry about what happened with Kendall.

Dre: she took the money I left for her & she took some money out of one of my accounts. I had Millions in other places she didn't know about, but my brother going handle that. I'm not broke or nothing it's just she stole.. Not even a fourth of my money.

Me: oh... Dre I don't like the way your people putting pressure on me to raise all three children.

Dre: can you do me a favor and call Jessica on three way.

J: hello?

Dre: Jessica?

J: yea

Dre: you heard Im in jail right?

J: no.

Dre: you going have to pick up Destiny from by my mama or meet up with my mama, cause my mama can't be taking care all of them kids.

J: Dre I have to tell you something Dre.

Dre: what?

J: promise me you not going get mad.

Dre: I'm not.

J: Destiny is not yours

Dre: WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN!

J: *crying* you said you was going going get mad.!

A guard must of told Dre to calm down, but you can tell he was still mad.

Dre: I'm suppose to not be mad that I been raising a child that's not even for me? Bitch no. Pick up your fucking child & bounce. Hang up the phone... If I wasn't in jail.

I hung up Jessica's line.

Me: I'm sorry Dre.

Dre: it's whatever.

Me: the monitor said you have one minute left.

Dre: can I call you around 3 ?

Me: yea.

Dre: I love you

Monitor: thank you *hangs up phone*

I walked back inside & I saw my Phatty was sleep. Nique was holding Dre's other baby.

Me: let me see her

Nique handed her here. Her and my phatty look alike, so I know she's Dre baby.

Me: hey cutie!

She smiled and grabbed my fingers. She was trying to eat my fingers.

Me: you can't eat my fingers gorgeous. You just a greedy cute thing. Just like my Phatty. Me & Nique took the babies upstairs to her room & we started talking.

Me: how you & Slim been?

N: we been good, I think I want to .... break my virgin

Me: Noo!

N: yea, I really want to.. When I turn 16 in a few weeks.

Me: why?

N: I'm in love, he is too & he never really asked me.

Me: keep your virginity , you could only lose it once.

N: & I know that .

Me: well whatever, do what you want .

N: you talked to my brother?

Me: yea

N: wassup with y'all ?

Me: we ain't together. I told you I want to give Chris a chance. I love Dre, but he did me dirty, so I moved on.

N: y'all going eventually be back together. It might take some time but y'all going he back together.

Me: I moved on !

N: if that's what you say.

Big Mama knocked on the door & gave me the house phone.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dre's POV:

I been in this jail thinking about a lot of shit like: how Imma handle Kendall, how Imma handle Jessica, how Imma get Dayiona back & how Imma be a good father.

One thing really shocked me earlier & I gotta make it right. Remember when Dayiona, Nique , & Tatiana went to New Orleans? & I fucked a stripper ? She said she had my baby. She showed me a picture of him & he look just like me. I gotta step up and make things right.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dayiona's POV:

Me: hello?

Dre: wassup ma?

Me: chilling with Nique

Dre: I understand we ain't going be together or whatever, but I want you to let all my children be close. I want them to have a good relationship.

Me: I understand you.

Dre: can you please do me a big favor?

Me: what is it?

Dre: I need you to go to Applebee's & when you get there tell them you came to meet with Royalty & I need you to listen to her make sure you get her number & keep up with her.

Me: uhh.... Okay? You want me to leave now?

Dre: Yea, try to be there around 4:30.

Me: alright.

Dre: give my sister the phone please

Me: *hands Nique the phone* I'll be back.

I made it to Applebee's at 4:35.

??: Hi ma'am can I help you?

Me: yes, I came to meet with Royalty.

??: Right this way.

When she walked me to the table, I saw a woman around 20 sitting with a baby boy.

Me: hi !

??: *shakes my hand* hi you must be Dayiona, I'm Royalty.

Me: hey Royalty

R: Dre wanted us to meet, because he said he wants all of his children to have a relationship.

I was confused.

Me: where are we getting with this?

R: This is Dre's son Major. I'm a stripper it was supposed to be a one time thing & I just got pregnant.

Me: how old is he?

R: four months, I didn't go threw with my full pregnancy, maybe that's in his genes.

Me: it is.

R: I hope you won't mind us getting together for the kids to spend time together. When I was younger my dad got 4 other women pregnant & my mama moved away from them & I ended not have no type of communication with them. I didn't think it would ever effect me, but it does a lot. I don't want my son to ever go through that, you know?

Me: yeah, I understand. Can I hold him?

We talked for a while & we exchanged numbers then I headed to my condo. To say she's a stripper, she's a real cool chick. I like her.

I was worn out. Today was a long day. Big Mama starting to become a pest too. I took a shower and started cooking cabbage & rice, with fried porkchops, & cornbread. As soon as I took the food out, I heard the front door open.

C: where you at bae?

Me: in the kitchen.

He walked in and kissed me.

Me: go take your shower & we can eat.

*20 minutes later *

Chris came to the table & I sat his food infront of him.

C: I miss my baby

Me: she miss her mommy

C: not

Me: so she have a four month old brother & a nine month old sister.

C: Damn, they right there

Me: I know right...How was your day?

C: long! Coach working us like crazy, cause he want a lot of people to get drafted.

Me: what team you wanna get drafted for ?

C: any team as long as I get a good position & Im making good money.

Me: you right.

C: you excited to meet my parents?

Me: I'm nervous, because I know how my family is when it comes to a boy in our family bringing someone home.

C: hopefully it's not bad.

We finished eating and watched the news.

"They say the body was found behind an alley in lower Decatur. His wallet was empty besides the Driver's License. His name is Kendrick Jefferson"

Me: Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh they killed him.

C: who? What's wrong?

Me: he was the one that raped me.

My phone started ringing.

Me: hello?

??: Bitch this all your fault, you got that thug to kill my boyfriend & I'm reporting him.

Me: look bitch, Prince been in jail for almost two months bitch report him. I got proof, don't come calling my phone for shit. *hangs up*

C: you alright?

I threw my phone at the wall. But my outerbox was in there so it didn't break. Chris hugged me. I was furious. The nerve of my "mama " to call me with this shit.

C: just lay down ma, we got a flight early in the morning

I got in the bed and I called Nique on FaceTime to see my baby, but she didn't answer. Oh Well.

Me: I love you Chris

C: I love you too

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Power Trip had waaaaaayyyy more votes and comments. The faster I gt votes and comments the faster I'll put the chapter up, I have the next few written already, so.....

GOAL:

215 VOTES

110 COMMENTS

• THE BABY LIKE CHRIS?

•BIG MAMA PUTTING TO MUCH PRESSURE ON DAY?

• DRE BEING COOL?

•DRE GOT A SON ?

•NIQUE WANNA LOSE HER VIRGINITY

•WASSUP?

I will update when the goal is reached.

GOAL:

215 VOTES

95 COMMENTSz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

UNFAITHFUL By Ariya03

General Fiction

13.8K 356 27
Dayja has got a good life going for her even while she starts dating a thug. But what Dayja doesn't realise is that everyone isn't always Faithful. R...
209K 7.1K 180
**Please keep in mind there are four parts to this book** But they are all located in this book for easy access. Enjoy 😘 BOOK ONE Janae is a prince...
78.5K 2.5K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...