The Answer - An Answer Me 198...

By theswashbuckler

The frustrating story of two noble idiots and the girl that they loved retold in a script that would definite... More

Junghwan
Taek
Junghwan
Taek
Junghwan
Taek
Junghwan
Taek
Junghwan
Taek
Epilogue
Thank You For 4K Extra Chapter
THE END, NO REALLY

Author's Note

4.6K 46 16
By theswashbuckler

Please know that this fic is heavily biased to suit my own preferences and I will not toy around with possibilities because the husband game dragged for 20 hours does not amuse me.

I have butchered and sewn back the remains of this story like a blade-happy Victor Frankenstein so excuse me.

This story was birthed over my desperation of spending the first week of the New Year in a puddle of my own tears waiting for the episodes that won't come.

Updates are planned everyday this week but I am a pantser (plotting is for losers! *shakes fist*) and that means half the time I have no idea what I am doing so do not quote me on anything!

Happy reading and may this tide you over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 90 51
Firstly, I wanted to say this is my first time writing, so please don't judge that much!! If you have a request you can put it in the comments and I...
702 12 14
This is a rewrite of 'Who Am I?' All the warnings are the same: Torture, cursing, blood, rape, 18+ PLEASE NO MINORS!!!!!! Everything will be in detai...
8.7K 394 18
A heretic comes into town to visit an old friend but instead she gets roped up in the Scooby Doo gang problems to stop the original family, meanwhile...
16.1K 1K 13
It was a painfully slow buildup... one being shy and the other being scared... one being inexperienced and the other being insecure... they think t...