Ever After High

By babyjersey

What are you going to be a royal or rebel More

rebels vs royals
Apple White
Blondie Locks
Cerise Hood
Cedar Wood
Madeline Hatter
Kitty Cheshire
Darling Charming
Dexter Charming
Daring Charming
Lizzie Hearts
Duchess swan
Brair beauty
Ashlyn Ella
The Storybook Of Legends

Raven Queen

1.3K 11 4
By babyjersey

Chapter 1

Birthday

November 25th

Side

Rebel

Roommate

Apple White

BFFAs

Madeline Hatter and Cerise Hood

Doll year

2013

Logs

5 Available

Raven Queen is a 2013-introduced and all-around character. She is part of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs as the next Evil Queen, and she is a student at Ever After High. In the destiny conflict, she is on the Rebel side. In fact, she technically is the founder of the Rebel movement, because it was her rejection of her destiny that inspired others. She dislikes this situation, however, because it makes the other students, Rebels and uncertain Royals alike, come to her for guidance, which she cannot provide. Raven is not "evil" by any stretch of the definition and so playing the role of villain does not sit well with her. Nor does she enjoy the prospect of the punishment that she, as villain, is destined to. Resolving only her own problem already takes a lot of her energy and as such she cannot help others make their own personal decisions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...