My Luna is an Angel✔ (COMPLET...

By Catherine_Lau

Where can I find her? Why she haven't appear in my life yet? James is a man who waiting for his beloved Luna... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2- The Day We Meet( Alessia)
Chapter 3- The day we meet(James)
Chapter 4- The History
Chapter 5- The Secret(Part One)
Chapter 6-The Secret(Part Two)
Chapter 7-The Secret(Part Three)
Chapter 8 - Heartattack
Chapter 9-Marry Me,Alessia
Chapter 10- Misunderstand
Chapter 11- A Kiss
Chapter 12- Infrequent(Alessia)
Chapter 13-Infrequent(James)
Chapter 14-Truth
Chapter 15- Promise
Chapter 16- Luna's Job(Part One)
Chapter 17- Luna's Job(Part Two)
Chapter 18- Love will never go us wrong
Chapter 19- Deal
Chapter 20- She is a devil!!
Chapter 21- The Revenge begins...
Chapter 23- Seduce (Part One)
Chapter 24-Seduce(Part Two)
Chapter 25- Heart Bleed.
Chapter 26- Why?
Chapter 27 - Pay.
Chapter 28 - The Price
Chapter 29- Fear.
Chapter 30 - Don't you understand?!
Chapter 31- What are you hiding from me?!
Chapter 32- The saddest day ever.
Chapter 33- Pretend.
Chapter 34- There's a way.
Chapter 35- Hybrid
Chapter 36 - Leonardo Nicholson(Part one)
Chapter 37- Leonardo Nicholson(Part Two)
Chapter 38 - Reunion
Chapter 39 - Memories.
Chapter 40- Suspecter.
Chapter 41- For you.
Chapter 42 - Proposal.
Epilogue.
Author's Note

Chapter 22- Discovery

2.6K 55 1
By Catherine_Lau

Jake picture↑↑

Alessia POV:

~Refugee camp~

I was patrolling with Allison.
"Heyy! I thought you are going to take care the newborns." I say.

"Err! I hate newborns!!" She say with nasty voice.

"Why?" I'm curious. I thought is was fun?!. I show a confuse face.

"Because newborns are stubborn. When change in wolf form, sometimes they can't control themselves. They don't even listen to you. God!!" She say. Then, she sigh.

"Okay. Good luck then.." I wish her from my heart. May god bless her.

---------------------------------------
~Afternoon,lavender field~

Alessia POV:

I lay at the middle of the field with James. We always spends our afternoon at the lavender park. Do what?
Sometimes just cuddling each other, talking about our future or the little things but that is enough for us. I do not ask unforgettable,vigorous love. What I just want was simple, sincere love. I just want to live with my loves one simply and safely. I thinks I'm so happy with my life now. I lay on his arm and look at the sky. I know he will just looking at me for all the time.

"What are you thinking? Love." He ask softly and fix my fringe.

"Nothing. Just think back the day we meet and how I sneak out your room. Hehe." I reply him and giggling. He did the same.

Suddenly,he frown his eyebrows and get up look around. His actions makes me nervous, I get up too and look around.

"What? Anything wrong?" I ask nervously.

He turn back to me and give me a smile. "No,it's okay. I just...smell something...a dog scent." He say.

A breath relief and push him down. "You mean you." I say and smirking.

"No,I'm a wolf not dog."he say and he smirking too.

"What is the different sir! A wolf scent and dog scent can't different much." I laugh.

"No,is different!" While he talk,we hear the grass shaken sound then slient. We hurry alert up and froze. We stare where the sound came out from the field. James growl softly. Both of us frown our eyebrows.

Suddenly, "wof" a puppy sounds out. Then, a puppy come out from the back of the grass. The puppy is really cute. He look pretty happy and excited looking at us.
James and I a breath relief, then James immediately lay back on the ground.

I'm different,I immediately carry the puppy up."Owhh..you..scare us. Where did you cone from?...hmm..." I talk to puppy. Then,I put down the puppy. The puppy immediately come near me and lick my hand. Owhh, so cute. I play with the puppy and turn my head to James.

"Can we keep him?" I say.

He look at me and want to say no but I cut down "Pleaseeee..?" I say with my begging pity voice and I look at James with my doggie eyes. He sigh.

"Okay,fine. But make sure he ever not going disturd us on night. No, sleep on our bed. Deal?" He say potently. I immediately nod excitedly. I turn back my to the puppy. He lay on my thighs and look at me.

"What we should name him??" James?" I say. I laugh because he narrow his eyes and stare at me.

"Okay,ermm...how about? Max? Noah? Josh? Or Jake?" I say until Jake, the puppy bark. He like this name.
"Okay,then I call Jake. Okay,Jake?" I point at Jake's nose. He keep licking me my finger,is so itching. I can't stop laughing.

--------------------------------------
~After one week~

~Rest tent~

Alessia POV:

"Alessia! Alessia!" Allison yelling my name. She seems she wants me to do something. I was enjoying my tea after working. She grab my shoulders.

"Please help me. Please" she say and show her doggie eyes to me and continuous say please. She keep shaking me. God!! I have no idea.

"Okay,okay. Stop shaking me,I going to vomit." I say and cool down myself for awhile.

"Speak." I say.

"Ermm...today is Aiden's birthday...I have to dress up myself...but after I have to look after the newborns...hehe. Can you help me to....look after them,please." She say slowly and softly.

"But afternoon..I"
"You just have to look after them for half an hour, you don't not need to worry. You will never delay the date with James. I promise." She say confidently.

"Okay,fine."I say.

-------------------------------------
Miles POV:

I saw Allison rushing to the rest tent. I think is something happens,so I decided to follow her. She went inside and meet Alessia. I hide outside and listen what they're talking. After I hear, Allison ask Alessia to take care the newborns. I immediately went to the castle and report to my master,Bianca.

"So,she will be looking the newborns afterwards. She say with raising her eyebrow. She stop for awhile.

"I will go and take a look." She say wickedly.

-----------------------------------
~Afternoon~

Alessia POV:

"Okay,guys! Allison have something to do today. So, today incharge of you guys. Today, nobody can change themselves into wolf form,please. I'm just a human. Don't make me difficult. Thanks. Now go try you guys fighting skills." I say politely to them.

"Yes,Luna" they answer me and go training. Look likes is really different have mark nor no mark. They're all teenagers around 17 to 12. I sit on the big rock and look at them. We are at the top of the mountain. So, I keep look at the beautiful blue sky.

After half an hour, I decided to call them and dismiss them. Suddenly, a few boys run to me.

"Luna! Alex,and Jack change into wolf form, now they're can't control themselves. They keep running to the left side. There have no way,they will fall down from this mountain. We have to be hurry." The leader of them report to me. He say it nervously.

"What!!"I immediately jump up from the stone. What should I do?!

"Okay,listen. No one change themselves anymore and stay here. You,please! Call Alpha,now!" I order them and ask the leader to call James. Then, I rush to the left side. Not enough fast,I have fly. I must fly! I'm sorry, James. I broke the promise but I have to do this. I'm really sorry. I hope James get what I think now. I hope he can hear me.

I took a deep breath and spread my wings. I fly up and fly faster. Then, I saw two wolves. Is them! Then, I saw another three wolves came from the different side.
Is James!! Thanks god!

But they're two newborns, he just can stop one. Oh shit!! Another are forwarding. Infront of him have no way. He going to fall!!

I hurry fly to infront of him and hug the wolf "STOP!!" I yell. I try my best to let not forward anymore, so I push the wolf as strong as I can.
He aslo trying to stop himself. My legs stuck over the ground. After a few seconds, finally we stop. I turn my head to look back. Omg!! One more step, I would fall.

Then,the wolf pull me back inside. James already change himself into human form. When he come near me, I immediately hug him tightly. My tears keep streaming out from eyes. I thought I can't hug him like this anymore. He hug me back tightly too.

"It's okay. It's okay. Love. You are safe now." He say tenderly and his hands rub my back.

"ANGEL!" Someone say. The words break our moment. I immediately keep back my wings.

"Alessia,is a angel not a human!!" Aiden say. Both of us look at Aiden.

No ones POV:

No ones know, there is aslo one person is watching the whole situation here, Bianca. Bianca hide herself at the tree. Her face first was shocked but after change into a evil smile.

What you think Bianca will do to Alessia?....

------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoy this chapter :) I add some new people, for example Miles :) Bianca's servant and a puppy, Jake. I hope you like Jake. He is cute :P

Vote and Comments

Catherine :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 146 41
a girl is plunged into the world of paranormal romance and kidnappings, killings and near death experiences cloud around her day in and day out with...
14.7K 623 10
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...
467K 13.4K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
46K 3K 35
Cauldon is a Rogue and has been one ever since he left his family many years prior. His best friend has always been by his side since they were littl...