Ever After High

By babyjersey

What are you going to be a royal or rebel More

Raven Queen
Apple White
Blondie Locks
Cerise Hood
Cedar Wood
Madeline Hatter
Kitty Cheshire
Darling Charming
Dexter Charming
Daring Charming
Lizzie Hearts
Duchess swan
Brair beauty
Ashlyn Ella
The Storybook Of Legends

rebels vs royals

1.7K 15 6
By babyjersey

Prougle

Rebels - The Rebels are those students who disagree that their futures should be pre-determined and seek to change the system that condemns them to a destiny most of them do not want.Royals - The Royals are those who agree that their futures should be pre-determined and seek to protect the system that ties them to a destiny most of them eagerly look forward to.Neutral students - In addition to the Rebels and Royals, there's a large number of students with no or an unclear allegiance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...