Beautiful Monster

By Lisamarie468

Evelyn is given a dare, go into the supposedly haunted house. Easy right, not so much as Evelyn soon discover... More

Beautiful Monster
In Hell
Six Princes and a Princess
The Seven Deadly Sins
Meeting Sloth
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Meeting and Planning
The Library
The Tour
Heartache
A Little Something Extra
Pain and Loss
Thoughts
The Tailor
Sparring
Rest and Relaxation
Fire and Flames
A Warning And A Promise
Life, Love and the Pursuit of Knowledge
Power and Respect
Shades of Gray
Am I Forgiven Yet?
Colosseum
Golems
Getting Dressed
The Ball
Not-Quite-So Surprise Attack
Hunt For The Spy
Sanctuary
The Bond
Lessons Drenched In Blood
Chased
Better Now Rather Than Later
Do You Doubt Me?
Prepare to Depart
Mine
Survival
Bad News
Preperations

Lead The Charge

6.9K 145 15
By Lisamarie468

^^^^^If want something to read you should go check out her works, she would appreciate some reader.

And now that my good deed of the day is done I think I'll rest now since it is 3 in the morning

====================================

“Ready to go now?” Asmodeus asked, leaning over Lana.

Evelyn looked up from her game and turned to Asmodeus. “You finished?”

Asmodeus nodded. “They have all been eliminated, except for a few stragglers that Lucifer decided would be more useful to us alive rather than dead.”

Evelyn jumped up. “Then I’m ready to go.” She turned back to Acesah. “Bye and practice didn’t do anything for me.”

“That is because you haven’t practiced enough.” Acesah as she and Asmodeus walked away.

Evelyn shook her head. “No, I don’t think that is why.”

When they reached the door Asmodeus paused and looked back at Acesah. “Thank you.” He said to him.

Acesah nodded as Asmodeus closed the door.

Evelyn turned to Asmodeus to ask him a question by was sidetracked by his appearance which she was now taking notice of. “What happened to the blood?” She gestured to his spotless clothes and sword.

“I cleaned it.” He said as he steered her down the hallway, which was a gory sight with blood spattered everywhere and various bloody parts strewn about.

“Couldn’t you have cleaned the hallways while you were at it?”

“No. I simply was too busy with removing the rodents that had decided to invade to attempt such a thing. Besides someone else will be doing that.”

“Well as long as it gets clean.” Evelyn said as she stepped over an arm that had been ripped from its body. “Where are we heading to now?”

“Meeting room, there is still the original problem of the rebellion going on in the town, the thing that caused all this.”

“Then is there a less blood covered route that we can take?” Evelyn asked as she stepped around a large pool of blood that originated from a large meaty mass in the center.

Asmodeus shook his head. “No, but we can go the faster way with your eyes closed. That’s the best that I can do.” He held out his arms.

Evelyn nodded. “Okay.” She said, walking into his arms

When Evelyn had walked to him and leaned against his chest Asmodeus wrapped his arms around her, picked her up and took off.

They quickly made it to the meeting room and Evelyn opened her eyes as she felt herself being lowered. “Did someone clean over here?” She asked, looking at the spotless walls.

“No, the rebels simply never made it this far. If someone did clean here there wouldn’t be remnants of the door all over the floor.”

Evelyn made a face as she felt the wood debris shift beneath her feet. “I didn’t that the pieces were still here.”

Asmodeus turned her around and walked into the room. “Now you do.” He said as they reached the other demons.

“So have we killed them all?” Leviathan asked Satan and Lucifer from the right of Asmodeus, still drenched in blood from head to toe.

Satan nodded. “Except for those we kept, we will see what kind of information we can get out of them and Vassago about rebels plans and their holding in the town.”

“Then what?” Beelzebub asked, relatively clean except for his right arm which was covered it blood up to his elbow.

“Then whatever knowledge we can acquire from our prisoners we will use to decimate the rebels with an army lead by two princes. This shall be Asmodeus and Mammon.” Lucifer said in his spotless suit.

Evelyn inhaled sharply and tightly gripped Asmodeus’s arm.

Leviathan frowned. “Why those two and not someone else, like me?”

“Leviathan, you’re insane. You’d more likely to go off on a random killing spree rather than lead an entire force.” Belphegor said.

Leviathan shrugged. “True.”

“Asmodeus has the most knowledge and is the strongest amongst you five.” Satan said.

“He also could just use his power and seduce them all.” Belphegor laughingly said.

Asmodeus rolled his eyes and with a flick of his fingers Belphegor was knocked off his feet.

“Hey!” Belphegor said as he got back up.

“You should be careful, standing up is dangerous.” Asmodeus told him.

Belphegor shot him a dirty look before turning away.

“But why Mammon?” Leviathan asked.

Mammon puffed his chest out. “It is obviously because I am one of the best here.”

“Actually it was because we picked your name out of a hat.” Satan told him.

Mammon deflated like a balloon and then stared at Satan and Lucifer in shock while everyone else laughed.

“Fine, but I’m still better than everyone else.” He said, crossing his arms over his chest and sulking.

Still chuckling Asmodeus turned and asked a question. “When do we leave?”

“Not until we have gathered enough information on the movement of the rebels and our remaining forces in the town and whatever information we managed to drag out of our unwilling guests.” Satan said.

“But what will we do once we get to the town?” Mammon asked.

“Simple, kill everyone that stands against us.” Lucifer said.

 “”Okay, now that we have a way to deal with the trouble abroad let’s try and fix the mess that we have here.” Belphegor said.

“We need to sure up our defenses and repair the holes that were made in them.” Leviathan said.

Lucifer nodded. “Yes, and since you mentioned it you get to be in charge of it. Go gather some men to do it. Now everyone else needs to get find the cleaners and get them to do their job.”

They all nodded.

“Well if this is everything let’s get to it.” Belphegor said and then turned and left. Everyone else followed his lead and left the meeting room.

“The fast way?” Asmodeus asked Evelyn after they had walked past all the wooden debris.

Evelyn nodded. “Where to?” She asked as she walked into the circle of his arms.

“My room.”

“Did they make it that far?” Evelyn asked as he picked her up.

Asmodeus shook his head. “Not even close.” Then he ran.

“And we’ve returned.” Asmodeus said as he strolled into the room still carrying Evelyn.

He carefully sat her down on the bed and sat down beside her, while she stared down at her lap while her hands played with the hem of her shirt.

Asmodeus reached over, grabbed her hand and held it in his own. “What’s wrong?”

“You’re going into that town, and nothing ever seems to go right in there.” Evelyn said, still looking down.

Asmodeus wrapped an arm around Evelyn’s shoulder and pulled her against his side. “Are you worried about me?”

Evelyn nodded and continued to look down at her lap. “What if something happens to you?”

Asmodeus titled her face up to look at him. “Don’t worry, nothing will happen. We will have inside information from our prisoners and two princes to lead the charge. Everything will be fine and we will be rid of this pesky problem once and for all.”

Evelyn still had a worried look on her face but she bit her lip and nodded.

“Good.” Asmodeus said and captured her bottom lip in his mouth and pulled it from between her teeth.

Evelyn shivered as she pulled her lip from Asmodeus’s mouth and kissed him. Asmodeus rolled onto his back and pulled Evelyn on top of him, all without breaking the kiss.

When they finally broke apart they both were breathing rapidly.

 “As much fun as this would be to continue, I’ve had a long day and it looks like that is not about to change anytime in the foreseeable future. So I think it is time for us to rest.” Asmodeus said, kissing her forehead.

Evelyn turned bright red and nodded as she scrambled off Asmodeus. She rolled onto the other side of the bed as Asmodeus leaned over and took off his shoes; Evelyn decided to do the same. Once that was done he opened his arms and Evelyn went into them, cuddling into his side.

“Ready to go to bed?” Asmodeus asked her.

Evelyn nodded her head.

“Then close your eyes little one.” He whispered against her hair.

Evelyn did and soon drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 62 64
In a realm where ancient gods and mortals coexisted, there lived a powerful and feared deity named Asmodeus, the Devil God. His dark powers were unma...
262K 12.3K 52
"What's a kiss?" He asked in my right ear, sending a shiver up my spine. "What's a kiss?" He was suddenly on my left. "What's a kiss." I heard from a...
352 21 22
Prequel to the Darkness trilogy. Asmodeus, Devil of Lust, better known as the Prince of Hell, falls in love with the one person he can't: the Princes...
264 101 51
When the demons of seven deadly sins start leeching on humans, Asil, the Prince of Immortals, sets his mission to take them back and in turn faces th...