Good Girl Gone Bad (BOOK 1)

Av remzwrites

Melody Peers; a 17 year old girl with a terrible past. She moved away to Vegas to stay with her father and he... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note
New Book!
authors note-please read

Chapter 21

9.2K 289 46
Av remzwrites

Melody's P.O.V

The plane ride back was awkward because I just realized my feeling for Justin. What am I suppose to do? I mean we are only 1 and a half months into the school year! This could all be an act! Or it could be real. I don't know!

Justin and I leave the airport and see the guys, including Luke, waiting for us. Awe they're picking us up! We walk to them and I'm embraced with hugs from all of them.

"Dylan!" I squeal.

"Cupcake!" He says back.

We hug each other and break apart.

"Did you miss me?" I ask.

"You bet I did," he says and plants a kiss on my head.

We get into the car and drive 3 hours to my house.

On the way there I get a text from and unknown perosn.

To: Melody

Hey its Luke

I raise my eyebrow and look at Luke who was sitting in front.

To: Luke

Hey. How'd you get my #?

To: Melody

Dylan.

To: Luke

I c. I have a problem.

To: Melody

Well spill!

I giggle softly.

To: Luke

I think I may like Justin.

To: Melody

Finally you realize it!

To: Luke

What's that suppose 2 mean?

To: Melody

Every1 could c it

To: Luke

Well sorry! I'm good at denying my feelings! But idk if he likes me back!

To: Melody

He does. Trust me. I know him. He just doesn't want to admit it.

To: Luke

I hope you're right Pretty Boy.

To: Melody

I'm always right Sweetheart.

With that we end the texts and pull up into my drive way. I get out and get my luggage. I carry it inside and sigh. I'm back. Again. I carry my luggage to my room and collapse on my bed.

"I love you bed," I mumble into the pillow.

"Well Cupcake, now I know who holds your heart," Dylan says.

I sit up and turn to him. Oh no. Does he know I like his best friend?

"The bed," Dylan chuckles and sits down on my bed.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding and laugh.

"Or Justin," he says. I stop laughing and look at him.

"Luke," we say at the same time.

I'm going to kill him!

"Hey don't worry Cupcake! He likes you too!" Dylan says.

"That's what Pretty Boy said," I say.

"Well Pretty Boy is right," Dylan concludes.

I roll my eyes.

"Well I don't want to get hurt agian so I'm going to pretend everything's normal!" I say.

Dylan laughs.

"You look so awkward around him now," he says.

"Thanks Dylan, that's helping so much," I say sarcastically.

He laughs again.

"Don't worry Cupcake. All things good happen to those who wait," he says.

I roll my eyes. Wise owl.

"I think I'm just gonna call you Wise Owl," I say.

"No I'm good with Dyl," Dylan says.

With that he gets up and walks out of my room. I sit there in silence. Lets see. In the past month and a half why has happened?

I came back to San Francisco
I got my first kiss
I went on my first date
I met Luke Hemmings
My dad got married
I found out I liked Justin Moors

That's a lot to take in. I still don't know what I'm going to do about this stupid crush. I mean, he will hurt me right? Just like...him. One crush can get a little out of hand. Plus, 2 people know about it! The last time someone found out about my crush, crap went down. It can't happen again!

I wish I was a vampire. Specifically from the Vampire Diaries. I mean, Eleana is so lucky! She was able to turn off her feelings just because she was a vampire and vampires can do that. Isn't that cool? It saved her a heck of a lot of pain! How come I can't turn off my feelings? I would never have a crush again. I would never care for anyone. And I would never get hurt!

I can try to turn off my feelings but in the end, just like all vampires, I will get them back. Then I will feel all the pain, anger, love etc that I was boxing up. It would kill me. Right?

Why am I getting so worked up on a crush? It's a stupid crush! But I had one once and it ended badly. I don't want that again. Then again if I don't crush on someone I'll never get married and have kids. Right? Right.

Right? Right.

Okay? Okay.

Forever? Forever.

Ugh! Why am I thinking of that?

"Maybe forever will be our always,"

The memory just flew through me. It was magical.

Honestly I can't wait to go back to school on Monday. Maybe I can get away from him. I could sit with Ella at lunch! I'm sure she'd be fine with it. I hope so at least.

I hear a knock at the door and sigh.

"Enter!" I say.

Just my luck, Justin comes in. No!

"Hey Beauty," he says and sits down beside me.

"Hi Beast," I say and look down at my shoes.

"So the guys and I are going to the beach tomorrow, wanna come?" He asks.

Should I go? I mean it is good weather. And that would give me an excuse to see Justin shirtless. Wait what? No! Pretend I never said that.

"Please?" Justin pleads.

I sigh and look at him.

"I'll come. But you have to get me a surf board," I say.

"Deal!" He says with joy.

Then, he runs back downstairs and tells the boys while I lie on my bed. Suddenly, I hear the front door slam shut and an engine roar.

He's actually getting me a surf board? Yay! I love surfing. I can't wait!

Soon after, Michael comes into the room.

"Hey Mel," he says and sits on my bed.

"Hi Michael," I respond.

"How's dad?" He mumbles.

"Fine. A little upset you didn't come though. He was going to make you his best man you know," I say.

"Yeah. I know. I feel bad for not coming," he says.

"No offense but you should be," I say. He chuckles.

"Anyways, we will be leaving early in the morning. 8 ish. So be up and ready!" Michael says and walks out of my room.

I sigh. I might as well go to sleep now so I can wake up. I set my alarm for 7 and go to sleep. Tomorrow will be interesting!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

54.8K 2.5K 47
"You're a challenge I gladly accept." He smiled. Lola Heart, a complex girl that no one has really figured out yet. Friends were something she gave u...
8.2K 185 22
What happens when a shy beautiful girl has to live with the the most popular and mean boy at the school. ..??
Amelia Av Gbow1999

Äventyrsromaner

8.8K 158 12
At the age of thirteen Amelia's life changed for the worse. Her mother was hung and her father abandoned her. Now after five years she is learning mo...
139K 4.3K 20
"Nice foot work." a voice said. I lost control of the ball and tripped over my feet. I groaned loudly as my butt landed hard on the ground and the ba...