The Only Light of the Alpha

By kmdizzle

Eighteen year old Katie Andrews didn't trust men. She doesn't want a boyfriend and certainly not some possess... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 11

5.7K 131 23
By kmdizzle

I giggled as Ian traced patterns up and down my back. We had talked about what happened, and why Ian had snapped at me. I completely understood why he was upset and didn't blame him at all. The little girl, who had been attacked, had recovered well and was safely at home with her family. No rogues had been spotted, but some were seen leaving the country. Ian had upped security and was literally always with me. My heat only had one day left, but Ian's parents and his brother and Sam were coming over tonight. I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to control myself, but Ian had assured me that we should be fine for an hour or two. We had twenty minutes before they arrived when the pain hit.

"Ian!" I gasped, dropping the bread onto the counter. Instantly Ian was there, sucking on my mark. He hastily unbuttoned my shirt and unzipped my dress. My fingers fumbled with his belt and quickly freed him. His erection sprung out. I squeezed him, and he groaned.

"Baby, this has to be quick because they'll be here in fifteen minutes," he mumbled against my throat. I moaned in agreement just wanting him inside me. He peeled my panties off and bent me over on the counter, wrapping my legs around his waist. He thrust into me hard, and I screamed in pleasure. He let out a growl and pounded me harder.

"Oh God Ian! Yes Ian! Yes!" I screamed accolades as he screwed me harder. "Oh baby right there! Yes! God I love you!" He groaned with lust and suddenly the door flew open.

"Hey Ian we are-" Luke strolled in ten froze when he saw us, his eyes widening. I blushed and assumed Ian would stop, but he merely growled at Luke and shielded my naked body from his view as he thrust even harder. Just when it couldn't get worse his parents and Sam come wandering in, jaws dropping and eyes widening when they see Luke frozen and Ian and I having sex on the counter. I grip Ian's shoulders and moan loudly as he hits my spot. They all seem to snap out of it and rush for the door. Ian snarls and bites down on my mark as I orgasm, causing his release. He unloads in me for what seems to be forever when finally he stops, and I'm coated in his seed.

Our breathing is heavy as we attempt to fix ourselves up. I fix Ian's shirt and send him to get his family and to apologize for what they witnessed. His family bustled in and his mother and Sam rush over to me and throw me in the middle of their group hug.

"Thank you my darling for making me a grandpup!" His mother gushed, tears streaming down her face. Sam nods in agreement, and I stare in confusion.

"I'm sorry for what you walked in on," I tried to apologize, but Ian's father cut me off.

"Sweetie it's our fault. We should have smelled it before and not have walked in. I think my wife is rather happy with you for it to be honest. She's so excited for grandpups!" Henry reassured me. Luke just thumped Ian on the back and congratulated him for making me moan and scream as loud as I did. Of course Ian didn't like the fact that Luke had almost seen me naked and punched Luke.

Dinner moves by quickly, and dessert is being served when Luke brings up a topic that Ian absolutely despises. Calvin.

"So Katie," Luke grinned,"I heard you have a little admirer. Someone named Calvin?" Ian snarled at the mention of his name and pulled me into his lap, burying his head into my hair and sniffing my scent. His family frowns at Ian's actions.

"An admirer? Is he stalking you Katie? Has he hurt you?" Ian's father sounded angry at the thought of me being hurt it threatened. My insides felt gushy as I realized just how much they cared about me. It was as if I was their real daughter.

"Ian who is this man?" Beth questioned with a frown. I shook my head and stroked Ian's cheek. He purred and nuzzled my hand.

"He's someone who thought that I would end up with him. He and my family had planned out our entire future together. He became obsessed with the idea of us being together," I explained as Ian growled in anger. I could tell that Andrew wanted to come out because he sensed that I was in danger, and he felt threatened by another man.

"He doesn't sound right in the head," Sam commented, taking Luke's salad and eating it herself. Her baby bump was beginning to show as she was in her fourth month of pregnancy.

"He's just a little...enthusiastic about being in a relationship with me," I tried to explain while Ian gripped me tightly.

"You said your family supported you and him? What about Ian?" Henry asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Katie and I talked it over with her family, and they approve of our relationship. We've stressed to them that she is MINE and nothing will stop us from being together," Ian stated sternly.

"Katie, sweetheart, if you need help or just want to talk, you know I'm here. Sam and I both will be more than willing to spend time with you. It will give us time to teach you how to wrap the men around your finger," Beth giggled, glancing at her husband who was looking at all of us with pride.

"That would actually be really lovely. Thank you Mrs.Walsh,"I smiled at her.

"Oh what have I said dear! No Mrs. Walsh! Just call me Beth!" She placed her hand on top of mine affectionately.

We had a rather quiet evening after that. Ian's family left well after ten after we had made shopping plans for the three girls. Beth and Sam promised Ian that they would force me to use his credit card. I simply huffed and secretly plotted how I would use my own money. My heat was almost over and by midnight I would be done with it for another three months.

"Do you think your family likes me?" I worried, fidgeting in Ian's arms. We were wrapped up together, Ian folded around me like a blanket. I was trapped to his chest, my face pressed into his neck. His strong arms were wrapped securely around my waist, resting close to my butt. His legs were tangled with mine, and Ian spent his time taking long whiffs of my scent and grinning when he smelled himself mixed in me.

"I love your new scent baby," he smirked devilishly, burying his face in my hair and inhaling. I looked at him in confusion. He grinned and whispered in my ear,"I can smell myself inside of you." I gasped and hit his arm. He threw his head back, laughing.

"You didn't even answer my question! Do you think your family likes me?"

"Of course they do babe!" Ian comforted me, stroking my hair and kissing my temple. "To be honest, you're like the daughter they never had. Luke and Sam think of you as their little sister and my parents, well, my parents think of you as their baby girl. Did you see the way my dad reacted to hearing about that boy?" Ian couldn't even say Calvin's name. "He hates the idea of someone hurting you! Hell! I think he'd kill me if I upset you too much!"

"Awwww my big strong alpha put down by his daddy," I giggled, poking his nose. His wolf growled as Ian huffed at my statement.

"I like being yours, just as you know that you are mine," Ian growled in a lust filled voice. Ian captured my lips against his, demanding entrance. I denied him at first, then he became impatient, huffing while his hand creeped into my panties. He slipped a finger inside me causing me to gasp. In my moment of weakness, Ian's tongue invaded my mouth, and he caressed every inch of it. He licked my tongue and bit down on my lip. I moaned at the feel of his mouth and his firm hands, that roamed my body. I broke the kiss, panting for air. Ian simply kissed down my neck and sucked on my mark.

"So wet baby," Ian groaned, twirling his finger in me,"you're soaking just for me darling." I moaned loudly earning a giant smirk from Ian. "I want to try some new positions baby. Are you up for it?" I breathed in deeply and nodded.

"Oh God Ian! I need you so bad!" I moaned super loudly. His eyes flickered between his wolf and his regular eyes. My heat had about two hours left, so I knew Ian's wolf would want to come out. "You can let him out Ian," I whispered, tangling my fingers in his hair. "I know that he wouldn't hurt me, and you would never ever let him get that close." Ian's eyes shifted and his wolf came out. Andrew gripped me tighter and flipped us over so that I was underneath him.

Andrew ripped Ian's shirt off of me and tore my already disintegrated panties. He threw his boxers onto the chair and lifted my legs to rest on his shoulders.

"I'm going to eat you now, then you're going to suck me and finally when I believe that you have earned and only then will I fuck you," Andrew commanded in his dominant tone. I grew wetter and watched as his nostrils flared. His blackened eyes snapped to my exposed area and his mouth turned into a wide smirk. I watched as he lowered his head between my legs and attached his mouth to my outer wet lips. My hips bucked up to his waiting mouth and it was all I could do to watch him devour me. My mind went blank and all that I could see was Ian and I. Our future was bright and beautiful filled with love and a house full of our pups. What I didn't see though, was the danger lurking in the corner, waiting to tear apart out whole entire, beautiful world.

************************************

Please leave a comment or vote! I feel like nobody likes my story! Tell me what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 9.6K 44
17 year old Scarlett Breigh has a pretty bad life. Her mate, is the alpha of her pack and does he hate her? Well she only got rejected and abused for...
532K 13.7K 33
Aubree Bradford has just been moved across the country with her pack, the Silver Moon Pack. She's the daughter of the Alpha of their pack. Aubree enr...
1.3M 27.9K 35
16 year old Mackenzie is enjoying life when she finally meets her mate. But him being a player... Will she accept him or reject him of fall for him r...
172K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...