More Than I Could Ask For a...

By Harri-Boo

Dedicated to ma sistah @edina20 Louis joins Harry's pack More

One shot

2.2K 107 22
By Harri-Boo

Louis ran away from his old abandoned territory. He was weak,injured and scared looking for somewhere to rest. He had been traveling for days with no food or water and got attacked along the way. When his attackers thought he was dead, they left not knowing he only passed out. Luckily, he made it out alive with a limping leg but other than that, he was okay.

Two Beta watchers of the Stockholm pack saw his figure in the distance making his way over to them. They were going to scare him off for trespassing, only wanting to protect the pack. As they got closer to him they saw that he was actually hurt and needed medical attention quickly. They tried to help him but he was afraid that they were going to kill him so he tried his best to run away. He didn't go far before he collapsed on the ground, struggling to breathe. They picked up the brown wolf, who was too tried to put up a fight and carried him to the pack clinic. On their way, the other members looked on curiously wondering who that unfamiliar wolf was. Some attempted to follow them but were immediately sent back. They went inside and Niall went to get his mate, Liam the pack Doctor.

Liam was an Alpha who was also trained in medicine by his father. He learnt how to treat wounds, sicknesses and what makes good ingredients for different medicines, herbal teas, ointments etc. He was also taught how to make bandages and gauges from plant fibers and dead leaves. Niall was his mate who helps him in the clinic . He tends to patients also, his kind and bubbly personality makes the patients feel more comfortable and relaxed, especially the children. He also helps Liam gather ingredients from the forest when he can't go himself. They make a wonderful duo and everyone adores the couple.

The two Betas explained what happened and Liam took him into the resting area where the beds were and sent the Betas to tell Harry what happened. Harry's was the leader of the pack and must be notified of anything that goes on in the pack. He took over from his father who still lives with him in the pack house and has been a fantastic leader but always goes to his father and mother for advice. He was unbonded as well, waiting to find his mate by the mercy of the Moon Goddess. He also is in charge of all the daily hunts and advises the traders of the pack which territories to go to barter their goods. Everyone looks up to him and they know that Liam is the second in command and Niall is third.

Liam went into his cabinet and took out his ointments and gauzes, he treated the wounds and bandaged Louis' sprained leg. Harry was at the clinic immediately after hearing the news of a unidentified wolf. He looked in the small room to find Liam tending to the unknown wolf's wounds.

Harry looked at the sleeping wolf, taking in how fragile he looks. His chestnut brown hair looked so soft and fluffy to him and he saw they way his stomach moved in and out as he took breaths. He felt this strange connection to this unknown wolf. At first he thought that he was just being crazy and his wolf is dying, desperate to find a mate.

"He was attacked, I think, you could see scratches and bite marks on his back and legs" Liam pointed to the big gash on his side. He put more of the ointment he made on the wound and bandaged it.

Harry winced at the sight of it, even for him, an Alpha, that was gruesome to look at. He felt this strong urge to find the wolves who attacked him and make them pay but he knew that was impossible.

"So, no one knows where he came from or anything about him at all?" Harry asked curiously.

"I'm afraid so, I told Niall to ask the members that travel to different territories to trade goods and they say that he doesn't look familiar at all. There's no special marks, no specific fur pattern, no ear piercings or anything else specific that would suggest he's from a traditional pack." Liam says

"Maybe he's from a development." Harry suggested. Developments are the new packs that has about at most 20 people. They migrate often until they find a proper place they can call their territory where they have children and rouges can join them as well, building up the population.

"He can't be, we know all of the developments Harry" Liam explains.

"I know that but where else could he be from? Someone must know him." Harry says.

"Yeah it's strange, but we'll just have to keep on asking or wait until he wakes up to ask" Liam says.

"Yeah we'll do that, I'll check with you guys tomorrow, say hi to Niall for me" Harry got up to leave.

"Bye Harry" Liam waved at him when he closed the door.

Louis slept for two days straight and it made Liam wonder what exactly happened to this poor wolf to make him so exhausted. For those days they asked around some more and were completely stumped when they got no answers at all as to where Louis came from.

One day Liam was mixing up some more medicine and was caught off guard when a particular scent hit his nose and it was coming from where Louis was sleeping. He looked behind the curtain to see Louis changing into his human form and the smell got stronger. His jaw dropped when he saw the blue symbol on his shoulder ; Omega.

He was in disbelief as to why he couldn't smell him sooner and more shocked as to why anyone could treat this omega so badly. In their pack, all omegas are treated with the utmost respect, regardless of being male or female. Alphas treat their mates like absolute royalty and he hates to imagine Niall being treated like that.

He told one of his assistants to call for Harry at the pack house while he stayed here to see if he could get  any information out the omega.

"Hello", Liam says in a gentle voice not wanting to scare the newly identified omega but he was scared anyway.

Louis pressed his knees to his chest and watched Liam with paranoid eyes. The poor thing must have still been shaken up from the attack.

"Hey don't worry, it's okay, you're safe here. I'm Liam, I was the one taking care of you while you're sleeping." Liam tried to explain showing Louis that he means no harm. He could see Louis relaxing as he observed the bandages on his body, knowing Liam was telling the truth.

"Does your leg feel better? You sprained it pretty badly" Liam asks.

Louis looked at his leg, bending it and looked back up to Liam, offering him a small smile.

"It does, thank you" Louis said in small voice that sounded sore and dry. "I'm Louis" Liam smiled in acknowledgement.

"Would you like some water Louis?" Liam offered. Louis nodded gratefully and he went to fetch him some water. He could see Harry running to the clinic through the window. He burst though the door and looked at Liam.

"He's awake?" Harry asked anxiously.

"Yeah he is but try to calm down a bit first, you wouldn't want him to see you so frantic" Liam laughed, knowing how much Harry has become fascinated by the mysterious Omega. Which reminds him that Harry doesn't know that yet.

"Harry, one question, can you smell him?" Liam asks

Harry sniffs the air making his nostrils flare and his pupils blown out big.

"W-what? He's an omega?" Harry said dumbfounded " and unbonded too". When two wolves become partners and bonded their scent can't be detected in a way to protect themselves from unwanted attraction. Only their partners can smell each other which makes it easier to find them if they ever go missing.

"Yeah I was surprised too when I saw his symbol, just be careful around him, he's in his human form now" Liam warns him.

"Don't worry I'll keep my cool, promise" Harry assures.

Liam takes the water for Louis and brings Harry with him to the bed where Louis was sleeping. He pulls back the curtain revealing Louis behind it.

"Louis, here's you're water" Liam puts down the water on the nightstand next to him "and this is Harry, the Head Alpha"

Louis must smell the dominance on Harry and pulls the blanket up to cover his bare body, he shivered and whimpered at Harry's presence which made Harry feel bad. He didn't react the exact same way with Liam because he doesn't know that he's an Alpha as yet.

"It's alright love, don't be frightened by me, I'm not going to hurt you". Harry looked into his striking blue eyes, feeling their souls trying to pull them closer.

"Mate" Harry's wolf growled inside his head and could feel Louis' wolf reacting to it. Harry got the confidence to take more steps towards him and eventually sit on the bed next to him. Louis didn't flinch away from him but stared at Harry with wonder in his eyes, feeling all the emotions Harry's wolf felt since he came here.

Louis' wolf was telling him to trust Harry so he did.

"You're name is Louis right?", Harry says more of a statement. Louis nodded, he blushed when he realized that he was still naked.

"I'll go get you some clothes" Liam said, leaving the two alone.

"So where are you from? We've been trying to ask if anyone knows your pack but they all have said no" Harry says.

Louis bit his lip, taking a deep breath before he started explaining that he was a rogue from a pack that was destroyed by his father. They were very rowdy, blood thirsty and unorganized group. The Alphas and Betas treated the Omegas like slaves and had their way with them. The Head Alpha especially would rape the omegas and force them to bare his children. Louis was next to bear as well but his Father, Mark saved him before he got taken away to be mated. Mark and 10 others, made a plan to set the territory on fire, kill the Head Alpha and take the omegas and their children to make up a new pack. The plan backfired since they were out numbered by the Head Alpha's loyal followers. Louis' father stayed back to fight them off so his family could escape. Louis got separated from his mother and sisters by a flash flood and has doubts that they are alive. That's when he started wandering in unfamiliar territory and ending up here.

Louis finished his story with tears in his eyes and didn't even notice that Liam came back and was listening to his awful journey. Harry now understood why he was so afraid of him at first, he would've been scared too. Harry and Liam looked at each other with a sad look and knew what they had to do.

"Louis we're horribly sorry to hear about that, but you're safe here and if you would like, you could join The Stockholm Pack, we would love it if you did" Harry told him.

"Really? You don't mind?" Louis asked hesitantly.

"Of course we don't, I think it's for the best too, so what do you say?" Harry asked with a gentle smile.

"Y-yes, thank you so much" Louis cried tears of joy.

Things got better from that day on, Niall was properly introduced to Louis and was so happy to meet another male omega and became best friends. He was introduced to the rest of the pack and was welcomed with open arms. They never told Louis' story to anyone except Niall of course. They told Louis that he can tell the others whenever he feels ready or not at all. Eventually Harry and Louis got to know each other better over the months and Louis moved in with Harry and met his parents, Louis loved being there. One day he finally told Harry's parents how he got here and they gave him their deepest sympathy. That was until Des, Harry's father said something amazing.

"Your father's name is Mark? Do you mean Mark Tomlinson?" Des asked Louis.

"Yes, did you know him?" Louis asked curiously.

"No, I do know him! Mark is alive and well, Louis!" He says happily.

"Really?!? He is?!! Where?!?" Louis asked excitedly.

"Why, he's the leader of the newest pack, The Refugee Clan, we met them about two months ago. It's not far from here at all, about a good 30 minute walk" Des explains.

"Dear Moon Goddess! Thank you so much for telling me", Louis hugged Des tightly.

"No problem, my son", Des laughed patting his back.

"Get Harry to take you tomorrow, you know he'll more than willing to" Anne winked at him.

"Yes, your son has been so lovely to me" Louis blushed " these past ten months have been so great and now it's even better that now I now where my father is!"

"I'm glad he's been good to you, are there any children in the near future I hope" Anne's said suggestively.

Louis turned bright red "N-no I mean uh I don't know! Um we never talked about that obviously. We're not mates and also we haven't even-" He slapped a hand over his mouth when he realized what he was saying and ran out the door, embarrassed.

They laughed at his cute, flustered state thinking how perfect he is for Harry.

"Isn't he such a sweet boy" Anne said still laughing, Des nodding in agreement.

He told Harry the exciting news and made plans to go first thing in the morning. They headed out in their wolf forms with Liam and Niall and two Betas to protect the omegas along with Harry and Liam. They finally reached the Territory and were greeted by the leader who heard the new that they were bring his son. He had the same eyes and fur color as Louis which made him nearly cry.

"F-Father? Is that you?"

He walked closer to Louis, sniffing him and looking at his eyes.

"Oh Louis" Mark exclaimed as they rubbed faces together "I thought you were dead" Mark cried.

"I thought you were dead" Louis laughed with tears in his eyes.

"You're mother is going to be so happy or see you again"

"Mother is here? You found her?" Louis asked

"Yes we're all here except for Daisy", Mark explains sadly "she was severely injured when we found her, I'm sorry Louis"

Louis bowed down his head in sadness thinking of his precious little sister, so cheerful, charming and courageous.

"I want to see everyone else" Louis said trying to not think about it too much.

They were given a tour around the pack and met Louis' uncles and cousins that helped the others escape. Louis introduced his family to his new pack and met with Louis' mother and sisters.

They both cried for awhile, happy to see each other again.

Mark explained how they finally found one another after months and decided to form the clan. More of the old members found them and joined turning into a normal pack, growing very quickly.

"Mark, I would like to have a talk with you" Harry told him leaving Louis to be with the others for a while.

"What can I do for you young Harold?"

"I was wondering if you would like, your pack could join with ours. We have more than enough land and it would make Louis very happy to have you there. You and your wife could live in the pack house too." Harry offered.

"Oh Harry that's very generous of you but I wouldn't want to impose like that. We're still developing and wouldn't want to burden you " Mark tried to reason.

"You would do no such thing" Harry assures.

"Alright, if you say so but I'm not saying yes just yet. I'll keep your offer in mind" Mark smiles at them.

"Very well, whenever you're ready, just know that you are always welcomed" Harry says.

"Thank you Harry, you're just the kind of mate I hoped my son would have" Mark said joyfully.

"Thank you but we're not mates, well at least not yet, hopefully soon though" Harry explains shyly.

"I see how you two are around each other, it will happen soon don't worry. Considering Louis' past, he needs someone like you in his life. Has he told you what happened?" Mark asks.

"Yes and I can guarantee you that I would never do something like that to him or anyone else" Harry promises.

"I know that Harry, that's why you two are perfect for each other" Mark smiles proudly.

"Well thank you and we should get going now it's already evening"

"Very well them, goodbye and thank you for taking care of my son, I'm glad to know he's somewhere safe"

They went back to the camp, promising to visit again in a couple days. Louis was so happy and grateful that Harry did this for him and couldn't ask for anyone better to fall in love with. Yes, they have fallen for each other, hard and they loved every second of it. Even though it was obvious by both of their souls' strong desire to unify, they wanted to take it slow and get to know each other first. Some nights, they would take walks together in their wolf forms by the stream outside of their pack, have a little midnight rendezvous and howl at the moon.

One particular night, however, Louis was in heat. He usually spent them in a specially secluded room in the pack house alone until they were over. But that night was different, they had gone out further than normal and it was quite a long walk back. He felt his legs become weak and he was panting hard as he laid on the ground, presenting himself to Harry. Harry tried his best to resist his urges but he couldn't help in noticing how Louis looked more gorgeous than normal under the moonlight and how his smell was intoxicating him. Louis' eyes sparkled like the river water and his fur was glowing and looked softer than usual. Louis rolled onto his back in submission, a position that shows he gives Harry consent to mate with him. He complied with Louis and his own desires and bonded with him that same night. It was as if the Moon Goddess told them it was time to finally unify their souls and become one. They spent the rest of Louis' heat in the forest. Harry would go and hunt for food before Louis got his next wave.

When Louis' heat was finally over, they found a patch of flowers and rolled around in it to try and get rid of the smell of intimacy and sex off their fur. They went back to the pack, Liam and Niall waiting for them with clothes to change into. They shifted back into their human forms and put on the clothes quickly.

"Where were you guys? You've been gone for three days you know." Liam wondered but then he saw the bite mark on Louis neck and realized the he couldn't pick up his scent anymore.  "Ohhhh, that's what happened" he smiled at the blushes on their cheeks and brought them both into a hug. "I'm glad for you two, Congrats" Niall joined the hug as well.

Everyone in the pack now knows Louis as their Luna and were overjoyed to know that their kind and excellent leader has a mate and that they have such a kind and lovely person as their Luna.

For a few weeks, Harry had noticed that Louis had this particular glow ever since 'that night'. He also seemed more relaxed and cheerful than usual. His thoughts were cut short when Louis told him he had cramps and felt nauseous at times.  They went to Liam to confirm their suspicions.

Harry and Louis found out they were expecting pups and they were the happiest couple alive. Harry cried tears of joy when he found out. He talked to Louis growing belly everyday and gave it a kiss every night. Eventually Louis started getting morning sickness, cravings and swollen feet. He drank herbal teas that minimized the morning sickness and Harry always made sure that Louis was feed often. Sometimes Louis' back aches as well but that only means he gets loving, gentle massages from Harry, making it all the better. Sometimes he would pretend just to get an extra massage ;).

They told both their parents and that's when Mark decided to move in with their pack so he could see his grandchildren grow up from birth. Liam and Niall moved in as well, to keep watch over Louis. Niall became his midwife and helper while Harry was away and Liam gave Louis checkups everyday as per Harry's request.

The months went by and Louis' stomach got bigger and Harry proudly paraded Louis around the pack everyday while holding hands, showing off his growing belly with their children inside. Everyone was excited to see the new leaders of the pack wondering what kind of leaders they would be.

Harry smiled every time he would put his hands on Louis' belly and felt the babies kick and squirm under his palm. They knew it was their father and it made them happy to know he was there. Some days both Harry and Louis would sit by the stream and sing songs to their little ones or just talk to them. They enjoyed being alone to with their pups and were happy that they were blessed with them.

Louis is now at the end of his third trimester and could deliver any day now.

"I hate to leave you but I promise I'll be back with lunch" Harry said. He was going out with his and Louis' father to hunt again.

"Alright, make sure to bring back a feast, these babies are big eaters you know" Louis joked, rubbing his big, swollen belly.

"Don't worry, I will" Harry kissed Louis on the lips and kneeled down to kiss his belly

"I'll be back my precious little ones" He grinned wide when he saw their paws outlined on Louis skin.
Harry said his final goodbye and left with the others.

Louis waddled up stairs to sit and relax, waiting for Harry to come back. He listened to the sounds of the birds and felt the wind blow from the window.

He felt drowsy and fell asleep. He woken up by a sharp pain and felt a wetness in his pants. He immediately got up realizing that his water broke and Harry probably wasn't back yet.

He screamed for Niall and Liam who came rushing in and helped him down the stairs to deliver the pups at the clinic. They rested Louis on the specially prepared bed in the private room for delivering with all the necessary equipment.

"Someone call Harry please! He needs to be here now!" Louis begged as he was reassured that they got someone to get him. It made him relaxed slightly but he was worried that he would have to start pushing without Harry being here.

Luckily Harry wasn't far from the pack and it was easy to spot him and he rushed back as fast as he could. He reached the clinic with the rest of the hunters following behind. He took his clothes, putting them on quickly and ran to the delivery room.

"Harry! Harry! Oh thank The Moon Goddess you're back!" Louis cried in relief when he saw Harry rush to his side, holding his hand tightly.

"It's okay I'm here love, I'm here, you know I wouldn't miss this" Harry wiped Louis' tears away and pressed a kiss to his forehead "not for anything".

"And great timing too, Louis is fully dilated and ready to push" Liam explains.

"Alright, you can do this okay? I'm not leaving your side, squeeze my hand as tight as you need to." Harry assures him, grateful that he's here to witness his children's birth.

Louis nodded and took a deep breath before he pushed, he let out a loud scream gripping onto Harry's hand tightly. He knows this was going to be a long day.

2 hours later, four babies were delivered, perfectly healthy. Three boys and one girl. The first born was William Isaac an Alpha. The second was Joey Dominic an Alpha as well . The third was Justin Ezekiel who was a male omega and the last but definitely not least, their little girl Daisy Rose named after Louis' sister who was an omega as well.

Louis was extremely exhausted but happy that his children were here and Harry was beyond proud of his mate.

Louis didn't want anyone to see or touch his babies except for Harry, Liam and Niall for a couple days. It was understandable that his wolf was in maternal mode until it deemed the place he gave birth in, safe for his children. After a week, he allowed visitors and their parents to look at the new additions.

The four children were two years old when they first learnt to shape shift into their wolf forms. Their family couldn't help but coo over how adorable it was to see four small wolf pups playing with each other.

Niall was expecting pups and Liam was elated. One time Louis saw Niall singing traditional Irish songs to his growing belly while Liam looked on with the most loving smile on his face. It was the cutest thing to him and he couldn't wait for his best friend to join him in the wonder of parenthood.

Niall gave birth to three children all Alphas; Matthew Antonio, Abel James and Victoria Maddison.

The years went by,  Louis and Harry's children were twelve years old when their characteristics started setting in. William was the very protective of his siblings especially Justin and Daisy. Their parents knew that he would treat his mate with respect and care as well which made them so proud. At thirteen they got 'the talk' about how to treat their partners along with Liam and Niall's children who were eleven. Usually most children their ages would hate it and feel awkward about it, they were actually genuinely interested and even asked questions, even if it was embarrassing.

They were twenty when William was made the new leader and Joey wanted to start to new pack with his mate, Camille who was pregnant and Justin joined him with his mate Daniel. Daisy stayed in the Stockholm pack with her mate, Marcus, who were expecting children any day. Matthew, Abel and Victoria joined Joey as well with their mates.

With a lovely mate and four beautiful children that grew up to be amazing adults with children on the way, Harry and Louis know for sure that they got way more than they could ask for.

[A/n: requested by edina20 I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it! Love ya sis❤️😉 (4557 words wow!)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 12.2K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
847K 39.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...