Confusion: A Narry FanFic

By NHLLZ1D

Description: Louis loves Eleanor. Zayn loves Perrie. Liam loves Danielle. Then there's Harry and Niall. There... More

Confusion: A Narry FanFic
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 6:
Your opinion?
I've Made a Decision
Chapter 7

Chapter 5:

342 12 2
By NHLLZ1D

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!! Please read!! Love you!

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 5:

Niall's POV:

"Hi Niall" Harry said, moving closer to me. He was wearing a tux, and he looked really sexy if I say so myself.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I asked, getting up off the couch and walking towards him.

"Showing you how much I love you." He told me. This confused me. Wait... What?! Did he just say he loved me?

"Common, follow me babe." He said and used his hand on my back to guide me outside the back of the house. Once we were in the backyard, It instantly turned into night, with bright stars scattered across the black sky.

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. Fireworks. I looked up in amazement to see that these weren't normal fireworks. They spelled out "I love you, be mine?" As soon as they popped in the sky.

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. More fireworks, but this time they were shaped as hearts. I suddenly felt warm, long arms wrap around my waist. I twisted my neck to look behind me and I saw Harry standing there, smiling down at me.

"So, what do ya say Niall James Horan? Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked, with a look of hope soaking his eyes.

"Of course. I love you, Harry. You have no idea how long I've waited for this." I told him. He smiled even wider, then leaned down to kiss me. Right before our lips touched, he muttered "I love you too Niall." and bam, his lips crashed down on mine. The kiss was very sweet, loving, and tender. Not needy and sloppy. Perfect.

I opened my eyes, not to see Harry standing there in a tux ready to kiss me again, but to see Harry holding me, while his face was stuffed into a pillow, mine stuffed in his chest.

It was all a dream. FUCK. I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut, wishing that my dream was all real. I looked over at the clock on Harry's bedside table, to see it was already 10 AM.

"Harrry, waaakke uuuuupp..." I said while shaking him.

"5 more minutes mum..." He mumbled into the pillow.

"I'm not your mum. Now common Harry get uuuup!" I told him after I chuckled. He didn't move so I shook his shoulders again. Nothing. I sighed and got on top of him so I was sitting on his manhood. I really liked this position, but I'm sure he didn't even notice.

"Alright, you asked for it." I mumbled as I began running my fingers along his sides and chest. His eyes popped open and he began giggling and screeching. He started trying to roll over and escape, but my knees were keeping him in place.

"S-stop! Please N-Nialler!" Harry begged but began giggling uncontrollably again.

"Hmmm, say 'Niall is the sexiest man on earth, and I shall bow down and make him breakfast' and then get up and make me breakfast!" I commanded while still tickling him.

"N-never!" Harry screeched and kept on laughing. His laugh is just to perfect. I moved my dancing fingers up to his armpits, and he began screaming.

"Oh my god! Niall! P-please stop! N-Niall!" He screamed in between laughs. I just shook my head and continued tickling him.

"F-fine! Niall is the most sexiest, hottest, yummiest man on the face of the earth! Now let me go!" He screamed.

"I think your missing a little piece of information!" I told him and dug my fingers deeper into his armpit.

"I shall bow down to you, and make you breakfast! P-please Niall!" He screamed and I finally let go.

"Oh thank god... I thought it was never going to stop..." Harry muttered as he closed his eyes. He soon opened them again and smiled up at me.

"Ya know, begging suits you really well." I told him and winked. He blushed and tried hiding his face in his pillow, but I stopped him.

"Nooo way your hiding. You owe me something." I told him, while smirking.

Since when was I this flirty?

"Breakfast, right." He said and just sat there.

"Well?" I asked wondering why he was just laying there.

"I uhh, I kinda can't uh, I can't really get up when your on me, so..." He said awkwardly still laying there.

"Oh, umm, right, sorry..." I mumbled as I blushed and rolled off him.

"It's fine Nialler." He said with a smile and got up off the bed.

"Coming?" He added and held out his hand. I took it and he pulled me out of bed. As soon as I was on my feet, he let go of my hand and I mentally pouted. We made our way upstairs to the kitchen. He began pulling out ingredients to make pancakes, and I sat on the counter across from him.

"Dear Harry and Niall, Louis is going shopping with Eleanor, Zayn is hanging out with Perrie, and me and Danielle are going to the movies. Sorry for leaving you guys alone... We needed girlfriend time. Have fun, see you guys later! Liam." Harry said as he grabbed a piece of paper off the fridge.

"What?" I asked him, confused on what he was talking about.

"Liam left us a note. I guess it's just us two today." Harry explained and smiled at me.

I smiled back and asked "So, what are we doing today?" I really didn't want to leave the house, I just wanted to have a lazy day and stay at home with Harry.

"Uh, for once I think nothing. We have a concert in two days, but besides that, we don't have anything planned until the tour in May. I think we should just sit back, relax, and hang out don't ya think?" Harry told me as he started making the pancake mix.

"Yeah." I answered. Perfect. I smiled as I watched Harry make pancakes, eggs, and toast, and pour two glasses of juice. He got out two plates and filled them with food, then set them on the table. I hopped off the counter and sat next to Harry. Once we were done eating, Harry took and washed our plates.

"What do ya wanna do now?" Harry asked standing there not knowing what to do. Well this is awkward, because I don't know what to do either.

"Um, I don't know. We could watch a movie or just TV, we could do a twitcam..." I said thinking of different things to do. 'Snog each other until we can't breathe' I thought, but pushed the thought away as quickly as it came. "We could hang out in the game room..." I suggested and Harry nodded.

We made our way to the game room and opened the wooden slide door. The game room was a huge room, filled with almost everything teenage boys want. A pool table, air hockey table, foosball table, a computer on a desk, a flat screen TV with an xbox hooked up to it and a couch in front of it, a piano, 3 guitars, a microphone with a speaker, a drum set, and a mini stage. We spent most of our time in here actually. It's just a place where we can all hang out and never get bored.

"Wanna play air hockey?" Harry asked and I nodded. We made our way over to the table and turned it on. I grabbed the plastic puck that was in my goal, and set it on the table, we began slowly hitting the puck back and forth, but gradually we got more into it and it got really entertaining. I smacked the puck into his goal and cheered while he pouted.

"Haha sucker!" I yelled and fist pumped. He just chuckled and shook his head.

Just then we heard a giant slam and a loud sob coming from the front of the house. We both ran out of the game room and to the the front door. As soon as we got there we saw Louis standing there with tears streaming down his face.

"Boobear! What happened? Are you okay?" Harry asked and made his way over to Louis and pulled him in a tight hug.

"N-no... El-Elean-nor b-broke up w-with me." Louis explained in between his sobs. Poor guy. I know him and Eleanor both really loved each other, but they've been disagreeing on a lot of things lately. I wonder what pushed her over the edge...

"Oh boo I'm so sorry! Don't worry, I'm sure she didn't mean it, and that you guys will get through it. You guys always do. Just watch, you guys will be back together in no time. And if not, it just wasn't meant to be. It will be her loss. And you'll find someone so much better." Harry cooed to louis to try and calm him down.

"Y-yeah. Your probably right. Th-thanks Hazza." Louis mumbled into my Harry's shoulder.

Woah woah woah what? He's not MY Harry. Sure... I wish he was... But he's not.

I just stood there, not knowing what to do. Well this is slowly getting awkward. I cleared my thought to try and get their attention, but nothing seemed to be working. They just kept hugging each other.

"Umm, okay, well, I hope it all works out Lou. I'm just gunna go do something, uhh, somewhere, yeah..." I told them awkwardly and walked back downstairs to my room. They didn't reply, so I'm guessing they were too caught up in their little hug fest, that they forgot about me. Whatever.

I can't help but feel a little jealous about the way Harry was holding Louis. I mean, yeah, Louis was crying and Harry was only just trying to comfort him, but you could tell Harry was upset too by just seeing his best mate upset. You could tell Harry was deep into the hug and didn't want to let go. I wish Harry would hug me like that. I really need to forget about Harry. Get him off my mind. He clearly doesn't feel anything towards me, so I need to let go of my love for him. I need to find someone else. Obviously a guy, because, well, I'm gay, but just someone besides Harry.

Speaking of being gay, Ive decided it would be better if I didn't tell the boys. At least for a while. Just the way that Zayn reacted when Harry told us he was bi was horrible... He would absolutely hate me if I told him I was gay. I just can't do it.

Why must life be so complicated?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMG IF YOUR ACTUALLY READING THIS I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I AM ALSO SO SORRY FOR THE SUCKY CHAPTER. Honestly I've been busy as fuck with work, and family drama, and all that shit.

BUT! I'm back! :D

BUT GUYS OMFG I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU. ON JULY 14th I DROVE ALL THE WAY DOWN TO CHICAGO FROM NORTH WISCONSIN (where I live) AND I SAW THE BOYS AND 5SOS IN CONCERT AT THE FIRST MIDWEST BANK AMPETHIRTRE. IM PRETTY SURE I SPELLED THAT WRONG BUT WHATEVER. ANYWAYS, IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING AND I SAW NIALL DO HIS JUMP TWICE, AND HARRY TEARED UP WHILE SINGING MOMENTS, AND IT WAS JUST AN EMOTIONAL DAY. IM STILL FREAKING OUT OVER THE FACT THAT I SAW THEM LIVE. DID ANYONE ELSE WHO'S READING THIS GO?

OH! AND BEST SONG EVER CAME OUT RECENTLY!! FUCKING AMAZING RIGHT?!?

AND GUYS. IF WE DON'T WIN THE #mtvhottest THING ON TWITTER, OR ANY AWARDS AT TEEN CHOICE AWARDS, I WILL BE SURE TO FIND EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND CUT OFF YOUR DICK WITH A RUSTY SPOON DO YOU HEAR ME?!? PLEASE KEEP VOTING!!!

Okay, I think that's all. Well, I love you if your reading this... And I'll try and post a new chapter ASAP! Ill even go work on it now! Okay bye my loves!!

-Bookie xx.

vote.COMMENT.follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
16.4K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
10.4K 274 13
Zachary Michaels remembers many things from his youth -- his first kiss, that crazy night at a concert, and his little adventure with a man named Nia...