Bonnie x Male Reader

By Demarm

Redo on Bonnie x male/female reader More

Chapter 1: Cheer Up
Chapter 3: A Decision To Make
Chapter 4: The Choice (Bad Ending)
Chapter 4: The Choice (Together Forever) Part 1/2
Chapter 4:The Choice (Together Forever) Part 2/2
Chapter 5: Looking Back

Chapter 2: A Golden Problem

5.9K 95 61
By Demarm

Golden Freddy's POV

As I watch Bonnie and the others hang out with (y/n). I get angry. That Bunny Needs to know that (y/n)'s mine and no one else's. Now what to do? I teleport to plot my plan.

Your POV

Man this night is going well me and the others had fun all night. It was about 3:35 when I noticed a different version of Freddy come into the Dining Area.

"Hello everyone," the golden bear says. The others glare at him. "Hi Goldie," Bonnie says in a stress "No need to get all mad Bon-Bon," he continues. Bonnie goes up to Goldie and tries to hit him but he dodges. He then comes up to me.

"Ah, you must be (y/n), got to say you look cute." He says sweetly. Bonnie rages at this and tackles the golden version of Freddy.

"Get away from (y/n)!" Bonnie shouts at Golden Freddy. "As you wish Bonnie, he'll be mine soon." He grins deviously then teleports away somewhere.

"Are you alright (y/n)?" asked Bonnie with concern. "Yes Bonnie, I'm fine." I say. He then gives me a relieved sigh. " If he try's to come near you again I'll rip him apart. "Thanks Bonnie." I say.

Golden Freddy POV

I teleported back to my spot and heard that protector Bonnie's going to be for (y/n). Well Bonnie's got another thing coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...