...

By Reese_Kelly

More

Taken
Are you serious?
Lacking Blood
The three stages
Kiss of Death

Crimson Night (Bought #2)

26.3K 232 11
By Reese_Kelly

            Lana is now apart of the war between the werewolves and the vampires but instead of being on the vampire side, she has been kidnapped by the werewolves to be used as their secret weapon. Lana becomes attached to wolves while Cain does everything he can to get his Lana back, Charles deals with the struggles of being King, Liam tries to understand the life of being a vampire and Maya finally finds where she belongs in life.

            Now instead of figuring out whether she is going to fight for the vampires or the humans, Lana must now decide whether she can fight for the vampires or the werewolves. Will Lana be able to move past heartbreak, or will she let herself be pushed around? Find out in the second book of the Bought series.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.9K 21
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
42.9K 961 41
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...
44.4K 1.9K 26
"I'm giving you the chance if you can escape, if I didn't find you then you're free but then if I find you, you're forever trapped here in my world...