Unexpected turn off events (M...

Bởi Halkatlaa

Minishaw Harry and Simon realize how much they mean to one another after Harry crashes his car also sorr... Xem Thêm

How does something like this happen?
Simon's reaction
Hospital

Aftermath (last chapter)

1.3K 40 0
Bởi Halkatlaa

Simon was buzzing, Harry had gotten away from that scary car accident almost OK, he had surgery in the morning for his leg, but that was it, Simon told Harry that he would take care off him, he did not have to worry about anything. The surgery went very well and Harry was allowed to go home on the 3rd day after the accident, Simon came with him to his apartment as there were no stairs there and as Harry had to use crutches it was better for him to not have any stairs. 

"How much do you love me?" Harry asked Simon one night after they had gone to bed

"I love you so much"

"when did you realize that you did?" Harry asked again

"I realized that I liked you months ago, but I always thought you were strait, but I did not realize how much you meant to me until I got that call form the paramedic, I freaked out. I thought I was going to lose you, I thought right, now I'm going to tell him, I thought at least if you would reject me I would still not be in as much pain as you were. stupid huh?"

"No, not at all" Harry said and kissed Simon, "nothing you do is stupid to me"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

28.2K 1K 46
This is literal crack. There may be some serious moments but then again, who knows? These dudes unpredictable. They all already know each other. Wel...
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
24.7K 997 18
"I can't look at the both of you like this, liking one of you was wrong as it is but this, this is worse." Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun Fanfic. Started on...
15K 388 53
lewis buchan x imallexx i don't ship them irl :) intentionally lower case, quick to read chapters, no smut or weird shit