Mogeko Characters X Reader

Par slowlydyingoutside

Mogeko characters X reader one shot book *taking requests* *will do smut and lemons* Plus

Request!!!!!!
Kcalb X Reader
Sorry this isnt a new chapter
Licorice X Reader
Ver Millon X Reader
Idate X Female Fox! Reader
Wodahs X Reader
Ivlis X Reader LIME
Human! Rock X Reader
Female! Etihw X Angel! Reader
Yandere! Licorice X Reader
Yandere! Satanick X Reader X Yandere! Ivlis
THANK YOU !!!!
mother fucking update
update on requests

Satanick X Reader

5.6K 82 12
Par slowlydyingoutside

it may be after Christmas but I'm doing a Christmas special--
For  Animerules90
Enjoy~~

----------------------------------------------

Satanick was outside the door of his little friend (Y/N)'s house, with a bag full of presents for the loli.

"Ah I bet she'll love all of them~!" He thought as he readjusted his current Santa outfit and knocked on the door to be greeted by (Y/N) with her warm smile that could melt the coldest or hearts. (Oops getting sappy--)

"Oh! Hey Satanick, come on in!" She stepped out of the door way to let the taller make in and he sat down on her couch. "So what brings you here~?" She asks.

Satanick smiled and gave (Y/N) the bag of gifts he got her. She gave a  small little gasp. "Merry Christmas (Y/N)~!" The devil said while glomping her.

"Thanks Satanick.. I wish I got something for you..." She said with sadness in her voice. Satanick smirked.

"Oh but you did get me something~!" He hummed as he turned her around to face him.

"....h-huh....?" She was still very confused until Satanick kissed her very passionately.

"That, was the greatest Christmas present ever~!" He beamed.

---------------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY OMFG WHERE WAS I GOING WITH THIS?!?

Well... There was your story Animerules90

I hope you liked it.. ;u;

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

457K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
428K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...