Inazuma Eleven / Go/CS/Galaxy...

By Shirouki

(HIATUS) Hello guys! Thank you for reading this story, since this is my first! I gave you... IE characters... More

I SEE YOU - Endou Mamoru x Reader-
MATCHA POCKY - Midorikawa Ryuuji x Reader (PART 1 )
MATCHA POCKY - Midorikawa Ryuuji x Reader (PART 2 / END)
SHE FOLLOWED THE SKY - Matsukaze Tenma x Reader [TEASER]
Lockscreen Tag + A/N
SHE FOLLOWED THE SKY - Matsukaze Tenma x Reader
10 YEARS - Gouenji Shuuya X OC
Tag !!
Bored Journal : Inazuma Eleven Ares
Bored Journal #2 : About Tenma
CHANGE THIS LIE - TSURUGI KYOUSUKE x OC

REACHING FOR YOU - Hakuryuu x Reader

1.9K 44 51
By Shirouki

[This story will be brought to you by Endou, Tenma and Tsurugi!]

Endou: Hey, what's up guys! On the previous chapter, of course you know that i was in so much pain............ #EmoCorner

Tenma, Tsurugi, Shirouki: #sweatdrop

Shirouki: S-Sorry, Endou.

Tenma: Endou-kantoku.. Are you okay?

Tsurugi: He'll be fine. Let's just continue.

Tenma: Okay! So this is the 2'nd chapter and it's a request from....

Tsurugi: Authorcchi_Aithne

Tenma: And today's character will be Hakuryuu!!

Tsurugi: #mumbles Tch.. Why does he have to be the first one..?

Tenma: You say something, Tsurugi?

Tsurugi: Nope. But i have to say that i'm suprised that Shirouki really finished this story. But the cover is not eye-catching, the title is too boring, there are so many grammar mistakes, and the song doesn't even match with the story. To make it easy, IT'S A FAIL.

Shirouki: DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO INSULT ME LIKE THAT?!

Tsurugi: Yes.. And this story should be a romance one. But you're too focus on the action instead. Can you even write?

Shirouki: #joinsEndou There is no tomorrow for me..

Tenma: #Sweatdrops Well, skip the bable and let's read the story!!

Tsurugi: Shirouki doesn't own us, the picture and the video. She just edited the pic, the song title is From Y to Y. She owned this story and the OCs. 

*****

"Are you really leaving?"

"Yeah. I told you that i won't like it here."

"But you did great so far! Why turning back now?!"

"I don't fit here. Okay, Hakuryuu? So please.. just let go."

"You don't fit here? Stop pity yourself and get real!"

"I'm not pitying myself! What the hell is wrong with you anyway?!"

"Me? Aren't you talking about yourself instead?!"

"Look, if you don't have anything important to talk about, i'll be on my way."

"You don't understand, do you?!"

"No, Hakuryuu! You are the one who don't understand! I can't stand being here anymore! You know that damn well!"

"If you just can hold your feelings for a while and get tough, you can be strong! Like me and Tsurugi!"

"YOU YOU YOU! IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU! STOP BEING SO SELFISH! I HAD ENOUGH!"

"OH YOU HAD ENOUGH?! FINE! THEN BE ON YOUR WAY! I'M SICK OF YOU BEING WEAK ALL THE TIME ANYWAY!"

"..... And i'm hearing that from the one who always said that i'm a strong person."

"I'm taking it back! I'M TAKING BACK EVERYTHING THAT I'VE SAID TO YOU! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR A LOSER LIKE YOU!"

"... Goodbye, Hakuryuu.."

No.. What did i do..?

Wait..! I didn't mean it!!

Stop it!! Don't leave me here!!

(F/N)!!!

Hakuryuu slowly opened his eyes, blinking several times trying to adjust the light around him. The first several seconds, he looked around, confused about that place. But when he fully regain his concious, he remembered that it's Tenma's room.

'Oh yeah.. I stayed at Tenma's place..' he thought.

He sat up and sighed. 'That scene again..'

"Ohayou, Hakuryuu!"

An energetic voice greeted him from the door, revealing a brunette boy, smiling at him with some breakfast on his hand.

"Tenma? Did you wake up before me?"

Tenma nooded. "I always wake up early. Besides, i have to make breakfast for you."

"You know that you can wake me up, right? I'm staying at your place so at least i'm the one who should prepare it."

"It's okay. I'm trying to be a good host, you know?" Tenma laughed. "Here, you better eat it when it's still warm."

Tenma gave him a plate of toast and scramble eggs and a glass of warm milk.

"Wait, where's yours, Tenma?" Hakuryuu asked.

"O-Oh.. uhmm.. I ate it a while ago." He said sheepishly.

"It's okay. What time is it now?"

"7 o'clock, and we should meet the other at 8. There's still one hour left so take your time."

Hakuryuu nooded and started to eat his food in silence. Both of the boys didn't say anything for a while, until Tenma broke the silence.

"Hakuryuu, why did you choose to stay here instead of Tsurugi's house?" Tenma asked. "You're closer with Tsurugi than me."

Hakuryuu nooded. "But you do know what happened last time when i stayed at his place, right?"

Tenma laughed nervously. He remembered every detail about the last event and Hakuryuu's decision to choose Tenma's place is a smart one.

"Y-Yeah.. It was harsh." Tenma shrugged.

Hakuryuu chuckled. "But it's kinda funny though. You should see his face when i walked to the bathroom. Priceless!"

Tenma laughed. "Hakuryuu, that's cruel! He must've been so embarassed when you saw him naked like that!"

"Well, you should see his size too. It's not as big as i thought.".

"W-Waaa!! Why the heck are we talking about that, Hakuryuu?!" Tenma smacked Hakuryuu's arm.

"Whoa, slow down! What i'm trying to say is that his chest is not as broad as i thought."

Tenma can't say anything. Hakuryuu really got him there. Hakuryuu smirked at the brunette.

"Aaah!! Okay! Time out!" he shouted. "Are you done with your breakfeast?"

"Yeah, thank you for the food." Hakuryuu took the plate and the glass and stood up. "Where should i put these?"

"It's okay, i'll take that." Tenma took the things from Hakuryuu's hand. "The bathroom is over there. I already put a dry towel in there."

"Kay, thanks." Hakuryuu stepped away from the room, leaving Tenma alone while thinking about something.

'Who is (F/N)?' Tenma thought.

-SKIP TIME-

"OHAYOU, MINNA!!"

The other smiled and sweatdropped as well when Tenma came with Hakuryuu behind him being dragged by Tenma all along the way.

"Are you okay, Tenma?" Tsurugi asked.

"Yeah, i'm fine. Why?"

"I'm afraid that Hakuryuu might do something weird to you. Besides he likes to peeping someone taking a shower." Tsurugi scoffed.

Hakuryu rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, Tsurugi! If i'm a peeper then i should've looking at you through a small hole instead of walking inside just like that! It was an accident!"

"I didn't feel any guilt from you that time."

"Are you serious?!

"Heck yeah!"

"I've said sorry, didn't i? I've apologized so many times!"

"It's a fake apologize. I know it is."

"What the hell?!"

Endou clapped his hand. "That's enough both of you. Tsurugi, he said sorry so deal with it. Hakuryuu, make sure you don't repeat that again."

Both of the ex-SEED looked away, feeling unsatisfied. But when Endou stepped in, at least they know when to argue and when to stop.

"Okay then, let's all start practicing!" Haruna said. "It's nice to have you here, Hakuryuu. Any special reason that brings you here?"

"No, i just want to pay a visit since i heard that they just got back from the space. That's all."

Haruna smiled and nooded. "Then be on your way."

While on the other side, Tenma was having a warm up with Tsurugi. They didn't talk for a while but he remembered about something that disturbed him and he can't hold himself for asking Tsurugi.

"Tsurugi, do you know someone called (F/N)?"

Tsurugi stopped for a while before he continued. "Yeah, she is Hakuryuu's childhood friend. She's a SEED as well. Ex actually, since she quitted a year before i was sent to Raimon."

"Why did she left?" Tenma asked again.

Tsurugi shrugged. "I don't really remember the problem, but she said something about she didn't like it there. Hakuryuu and her was fighting about that and she left eventualy."

Tenma oh-ed him. "It must've been hard for him."

"Tell me about it." Tsurugi let out a faint smile. "Hakuryuu liked her even before they joined SEED."

Tenma's eyes widened when he heard that. "Eeh?! I'm not suprised about the fact he likes her.. but Hakuryuu really able to fall in love? That's a surprise."

Tsurugi sweatdropped. "Tenma, he's still a human.."

"A-Ahahahaha.. Well, carry on.."

"But he never saw her again aftersince. Same goes with me." Tsurugi said. "I even asked Gouenji-san to help me since i pity Hakuryuu. But we can't find her. It's like she vanished. Gouenji-san himself was pretty suprised as well."

"That's weird. If she's a SEED then Fifth Sector should've be able to trace her." Tenma said.

"Dunno. By the way, how do you know her? Hakuryuu told you?" Tsurugi asked.

"No. He shouted that name over and over again when he's sleeping." Tenma said in a low tone. "He even cried when he shouted the name."

Tsurugi didn't say anything after that and continue to help Tenma warming up.

'You really missed her, huh? Hakuryuu..'

After the warm-up, everyone was splitted into 2 teams. Team one with Shindou, Kirino, Hamano, Hayami, Kurumada, Amagi, Hakuryuu, and Shinsuke as their goal keeper. Team two with Kurama, Tenma, Tsurugi, Kariya, Ichino, Aoyama, Hikaru, and Sangoku as their goal keeper.

"Wait, only 8 players for a team?" Kidou asked.

Haruna shrugged. "Well, these are our players for now. Besides it's just a practice match, Nii-san."

"No, i don't really mind about that. But if i'm not mistaken, at least the teams should consists of 9 players."

"Eh..?" Haruna re-counted the players to realize that 2 persons are not there.

"Where is Nishiki and Taiyou?"

-ON THE FIELD-

The whistle was blown and the match started. Everyone had their fierce look on their faces. Even though they are not rival on the tournament but they're pretty pumped up to defeat their opponent.

"Heh, looks like we're on the different team, Tsurugi." Hakuryuu smirked. "This time i will defeat you."

"Yeah, you and your big mouth, Hakuryuu." Tsurugi played the ball under his feet.

"Don't get me wrong. I've gotten better after our last match."

After that, Tsurugi didn't notice that Hakuryuu was flashing toward Tsurugi and managed to get the ball before he even realize it.

"W-What?!"

Tsurugi tried to catch up but Hakuryuu was too fast for him. Tenma and Kariya tried to steal the ball from him but it failed. Luckily when he shooted, Sangoku could catch it easily.

The match lasted for only 10 minutes when something horrible happened.

All of the sudden, Nishiki and Taiyou was thrown to the middle of the field. They were tied and beated up pretty bad. Nishiki's breath was messed up and his face showed that he went trough so much pain, the same goes with Taiyou as well.

"NISHIKI!! TAIYOU!!"

Everyone gather to him and release the rope around him. Haruna, Kidou and Endou rushed to the same direction with first aid kit.

"B-Beh..."

"What? We can't hear you!" Kirino said.

"Behind... You.."

"Maybe he's talking about us~"

Everyone looked behind them to see a group of people they never met before. One of them hold a ball on his hand and smirked toward them.

"Don't worry~ Your friends are alright. We just played with them. We wanted to continue a little bit longer but they was to weak and they seemed to reached their limit."

"Playing you say?! YOU NEARLY KILLED THEM." Kurama spatted.

"That's why i told you~ Weeeaaaakk~" he stuck out his tongue, mocking Kurama.

"Why you..."

Kurama was held by Hayami and Hamano before he did something reckless.

"Reigo, that's not nice. We just met them today. At least introduce yourself?"

Hakuryuu startled when he heard the familiar sound. He can't believe who he saw when someone appeared and standing in front of those persons.

"Hello boys. Fancy seeing you here." She said. "I am (L/N) (F/N), and this is Reigo, our ace striker. We are Soleil team."

"(F-F/N)...?" Hakuryuu gasped. "Is it you..?"

He could felt burst of mixed feelings inside him. He was happy to see his long lost friend right now standing in front of him, without any scratch. But in the same time he was confused as well. She changed.

"Oh boy.. All the people on this earth and i have to see your face?" she grimaced.

"(F/N)? What are you saying?" Hakuryuu asked.

"What i said is not important. We have something more demanding right now." She smirked.

"Mind if i ask you what is your demand?" Endou asked, trying to keep calm.

She smirked and stepped forward. The rest of the boys behind her followed her as well. She stopped right in front of them.

"We want a match. Simple right, coach?" she smirked.

Endou looked at the girl. He knew that there's must be something behind this challenge.

"We won't accept it if you don't tell us the reason." He said.

(F/N) didn't wipe away her smirk and nooded. "Reigo. Mind telling our new friends our reason?"

"Sure captain!"

'CAPTAIN?!' Hakuryuu mentally shouted.

The previous boy stepped forward, right next to (F/N).

"Well, you see guys~ We've watched you for a while, and we realized that we can't destroy soccer if you guys are still hanging around."

His expression suddenly changed. It turned into something more vicious and able to send them standing on their knees.

"So we decided to kill you guys first~"

They didn't respond for a while. The way he spoke earlier paralized them. But Tenma fought back his fear and shouted right at (F/N)'s face.

"You have no right to do that!!!" Tenma shouted. "Soccer brings happiness to everyone! You can't just decide that you're gonna destroy soccer!!"

Not long after Tenma did that, (F/N) simply grabbed his collar and punch him right on his nose. She didn't stop right there. She continued to plant her kick on the brunette and Tenma can't defend himself from the painful hits.

"Acting so brave huh, Matsukaze?" she said in disgust. "Well i don't need that bravery of yours."

"STOP THAT!!!"

Kidou hurriedly pulled Tenma away before she could kick him more. Tenma coughed and clutched on his stomach which have been kicked for numerous times.

"Well, captain don't like to do that oftenly~ that's his fault for being stupid. Right, captain~?"

"Heh, you got that right, Reigo." (F/N) said.

"What the hell happenned to you?!" Hakuryuu exclaimed. "You changed! You used to be polite and tender.."

"Like what you said last time, Hakuryuu. I was weak."

'No.. Please.. I didn't mean it..'Hakuryuu thought.

"And Reigo is the one who helped me to get stronger." (F/N) held Reigo's shoulder and smiled at him.

"Turns out that she's stronger than us~ So we asked her to be our captain~" Reigo chimed.

"So what's it gonna be?" (F/N) smirked. "You guys want to defend yourself first or should we kill you right here right now?"

Endou's gripped his palms tightly. This team is really getting on his nerves. But he know that he has to decide before (F/N) do something worser.

"Fine. Only for one round, you got me?" Endou said sternly.

"Oh, we'd love to!" Reigo grinned. "You guys wouldn't last for 5 minutes anyway~"

"Guess what? We'll beat you to a pulp, just like what you did to Nishiki and Taiyou!" Amagi exclaimed.

Reigo smiled with his eyes closed and raised his shoulders. "Let's see then~"

They parted and Soleil took their position on the field. While Raimon choosing their players, Hakuryuu was spacing out.

"Hey! Hakuryuu! Earth to Hakuryuu!!"

Hakuryuu was surprised for a bit when Shindou screamed his name.

"S-Sorry. I-I.. I was.."

"It's okay.." Shindou said. "Do you want to step away from this match."

"No. I have to play. I need to get her back." Hakuryuu glanced at the Soleil captain.

"Tenma, you sure you wanna play?" Haruna asked. She was worried for him.

"It's okay, Otonashi-san. It's not hurt anymore." He smiled. "Besides, I wan't to help Hakuryuu."

Hakuryuu looked Tenma with a surprised look then he smiled and nooded. His lips were saying 'Thank You' without letting any voice escape his mouth.

"I'll let Shinsuke to play this time." Sangoku said, while sending a wink to a confused Shinsuke. "He played with Earth Eleven before, I'm sure he'll do great."

"Okay then. It's settled." Endou said.

"Before you play, I want to warn you guys something first." Kidou said. "Don't you dare think about winning this game."

Everyone can't take what Kidou just said. But when Kidou continued, the truth shocked them. Esspecially Endou and Haruna.

"I saw something glowing behind Reigo's cloth, and it's purple." He said. "And it goes the same with the rest of Soleil."

"W-Wait... But every piece of those was destroyed!" Haruna said.

"Looks like they managed to find some for them."

The whole team didn't understand anything what they said.

"I don't want to interupt but what are you guys talking about exactly?" Tenma asked.

"Aliea meteorite. I'm sure every of you have heard about that." Endou said.

The other slowly nooded. They've heard about the meteorite and they didn't like the idea that they gonna play with a bunch of people who wore that thing.

"The best thing that you can do right now is to make it a tie. When the ball is getting near to your goal post, don't let Shinsuke fight alone. Try to steal the ball and kick it out. I don't expect you to make it in, but don't let them in as well. Understand?"

"YES!!"

Kidou nooded. Raimon soon took their position as well, getting ready to face Soleil.

'A tie score. That's all we needed!' all of the Raimon thought.

"Hey, are you sure you wanna do this?" Reigo asked. "If you choose to die, then it'll be faster than having yourself getting beated by this ball."

"Oy oy, we don't need your damn opinion." Kariya said. "Just start this game without talking anymore."

Reigo lifted his shoulders. "If you really want to suffer first, okay then."

Suddenly Reigo vanished and re-appeared behind Kariya.

"W-When did he..?!"

Kariya didn't waste any time on stealing the ball. But Reigo had his full control over the ball and Kariya can't break his control. But Tenma was fast and managed to stole the ball.

"Tsurugi!!" he shouted.

He kicked the ball to Tsurugi, but unfortunately one of Soleil player tackled Tsurugi pretty hard until he was slammed onto the grass.

Tsurugi tried to stand again but his opponent already far enough for him to catch. Even though that person knew it's wrong, he didn't care and continued to dribble the ball.

"I won't let you!"

Hakuryuu dashed toward the player and managed to steal the ball. But only to get himself almost slammed to the ground as well by another player.

"What the hell with these people?!" Hakuryuu growled.

The ball almost reached the goal post and the player who had the ball passed it to Reigo that already standing in front of the goal post even before Shinsuke noticed it.

Reigo jumped to the sky and beams of light gathered on his right feet. He lifted his right leg up high and kicked the ball with a huge amount of strength.

"LIGHT SLAYER!"

The ball bursting it's way with lights around it. Before it went in, luckily Shinsuke could stop it.

"Ginga Rocket!!" he shouted.

He jumped and blocked the ball with his head. Endou, Kidou and Haruna was sighing in relieve on the other side of the field.

"They have to do better than this.. I'm sure these kids are pretty rough with those rocks hanging around their necks." Endou mumbled.

"Let's just wish they really made it even." Kidou said.

'Or else, this will be the end of Raimon and soccer.'

The ball was thrown again and this time (F/N) catched it. She ran and didn't hold back when she slammed the others onto the ground. Hakuryuu blocked her and tried to steal the ball from her. Both of them are trying to take control of the ball.

"(F/N) please.. This is not you.." he plead. "I wan't you back.. I need you back.."

(F/N) clicked her tongue. "Don't bother to speak with me."

She tackled Hakuryuu without mercy and continued to dribble the ball. This time she prepared to shoot.

A dark vortex suddenly appeared behind the ball, and with a strong kick..

"Shadow Vortex.."

The ball flied to the goal post and suddenly it vanished. But Raimon didn't realize that the ball re-appeared again and it hitted Shinsuke.

'The... score... I must.. make it.. a tie.. NO MATTER WHAT!!' Shinsuke mentally shouted.

The ball was spinning on his face and pushing him back. But for the sake of soccer and their lives, he didn't gave up and managed to stop the ball once again.

"Tch.. Lucky kid.." Reigo mumbled. "Never thought that someone could stopped captain's shoot."

"It's okay Reigo." (F/N) said. "We haven't show them the real hell yet.."

The game started again soon after the ball was thrown to the field again. The match continued and it finally met it's end.

The good news is that Raimon managed to get the even score, which is 0-0.

But the bad news is, the only Raimon player that left standing is only Shindou, Hakuryuu and Tsurugi. Even Tenma was beated up by the ball that hitted him numerous times and all of the ruthless tackles that Soleil had given to him.

They even had used all of the reserved players and they're just the same. Lying on the ground, fainted, hurted, powerless.

"My my.. they're pretty stubborn. What should we do, captain?" one of the player asked. "Should we break the deal and kill them now?"

Endou gritted his teeth. "Don't you even dare.. We've played fairly."

(F/N) putted her hand on her chin for a moment before she decided something.

"Hey, Raimon. Since we have the same score and most of you can't even move, we'll give you another chance. Just consider it to repay your kindness for playing with us today." she said.

"What the hell are you trying to say.." Shindou really wanted to lay his hand on Soleil's captain.

"We'll give you one.. ah no! 2 weeks, to find another players and to train yourself." (F/N) smirked.

"After that, we'll play again~" Reigo chimed. "But there won't be any mercy like before~"

(F/N) turned her back walked first but Hakuryuu ran to her and grabbed her arm. "(F/N) wait!! Please!"

"... What?" (F/N) half-turned, without facing Hakuryuu.

"You gotta be joking, right?! This is not you! The (F/N) that I used to know would never do something dirty like this! How can you do this to yourself?!" Hakuryuu shouted.

"Oh, you and your big mouth as always, Hakuryuu." She said, slapping his hands away. "You're right. I'm not the weak girl that you used to know. As you wanted, i left my feelings and trained hard. I'm (L/N) (F/N) and I'm the captain of Soleil.. Who will soon erase something called Soccer."

Hakuryuu fought back his tear before it went out from his eyes. "Please.. Don't be like this.. You love soccer.. Deep inside, I know you still do."

"Correction Hakuryuu." (F/N) turned to Hakuryuu and stared him with a hateful gaze. "I USED to love soccer.. before you insulted me.."

Hakuryuu was lost. He can't deny that it's his fault. That hurtful memory started to flash inside his head. Guilt filled every empty space inside his heart.

"You insulted me.. even though I liked you.. a lot.."

Hakuryuu's heart beated faster. "W-Wait, wha-"

Before Hakuryuu finished his sentence, (F/N) turned to her team again and walked away. Leaving their opponent watching them leave.

-SKIP TIME-

"T-They what..?! O-Ouch.." Sangoku clutched on his right arm.

"We have to face them again in 2 weeks.." Haruna sighed. "But I'm afraid that your recovery will take more than 2 weeks."

What Haruna said was not wrong. Most of the player was badly injured and they won't leave the hospital in short time.

"We're doomed.." Hayami leaned on his bed. "Remind me to write my last letter for my parents!"

"Whoa, not so fast kid." Endou smiled. "You guys went through so many things. Don't just quit here."

"But coach.. what should we do now?" Ichino asked. "If we don't find 8 people to fill the position, we won't be able to play.. and the gap between our power with theirs.. it's just.."

The silence filled the air. Soleil was strong, too strong for them to face since they have Aliea meteorite on their hands. They really wanted Soleil to play fairly, but they can't do anything.

"Look, it's late. You guys should rest for now." Haruna patted Shindou's shoulder. "I'll stay here to keep them comfortable here."

"I'll stay too." Kidou said.

"Nii-san, I don't think you should."

"B-But.."

"On the other hand, I want you to do a favor."

Everyone looked at Haruna, confused for what she had planned.

"Why don't you find some information that can help us. If you ask for Gouenji's help, I think we can find another way to finish this problem."

Kidou nooded. "I'll head to his house now." He left after saying that.

"Well, you three should go home now." Endou said.

Endou noticed that Hakuryuu was spacing off again. He felt sorry for the ex-SEED.

"She's someone for you, huh? Soleil's captain. You were spacing out for so many times today."

Hakuryuu cutted his thought and slowly nooded.

"Yeah.. Something like that.. But I'm not thinking about that right now."

"Eh? So what is it?"

"It's just Tenma will be staying at the hospital for a while.. Does that mean I have to stay here as well?"

Everyone's eyes moved to Tsurugi in the same time, making the bluenette flinched for a second. Able to understand the meaning of the stares, he sighed and mentally said to himself that he's gonna regret it.

"You can stay with me.. "

Hakuryuu stared at Tsurugi. "You're kidding.."

"Look! I'm being nice okay?! As long there won't be any funny business, then I can welcome you inside my house!"

Hakuryuu smirked. "Yeah, thanks. Don't worry, I won't."

"It's settled then. I'll be seeing you three at Raimon field on 8. don't be late okay?"

-SKIP TIME-

"Hey, Tsurugi.." Hakuryuu whispered. "Are you still awake?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Do you see any meteorite on her?"

Tsurugi didn't respond for a while.

"No.. Come to think of it, I saw something glowing inside each player's shirt.. But (F/N)..."

"Yeah, think so too.. I didn't see anything on her.."

".... Maybe she really wanted to be strong.. Just like you always wanted.."

"But I didn't mean to.. I just want her back.. "

"Well you should say that to yourself when you barked out all of those painful words.."

"... I was stupid, and I really regret that.."

"Before she left, she came to me at night.. crying out loud.."

Hakuryuu violently pushed his relaxed body to sit up.

"S-She what..?"

"I'm serious.." Tsurugi sighed. "Believe me, I'm not the type who would listen something like that.. but in the end I took it all."

"Oh..." Hakuryuu laid his back again on his futon. "What did she say to you..?"

"Nothing much.. You always pushed her to get stronger.."

"Yep.."

"You won't let her rest until she finished her technique.."

"Uh-huh.. true.."

"She also said that you have a big mouth and never think twice. I can't agree more actually."

"Oh wow thanks.." Hakuryuu said in sarcastic tone.

"And.. she liked you since you two were little."

"Yea- Wait what?!!"

"Don't believe me, do you?"

"N-No.. it's just that... I think I heard her saying that before, and... Oh great.. I just dumped the girl that liked me back.."

"You don't have any brain after all.."

"Shut up.."

"But.. I suggest you to apologize to her after we went through with this nonsense." Tsurugi said. "She need that after having those painful event and she will need that after we kick their ass."

".... Do you think she'll forgive me?"

"Dunno.. But it's worth to try.."

"....."

"Go to sleep already, Hakuryuu.. I won't wake you up tomorrow."

"As if you're gonna wake up before I do.."

"Yeah, just like when Tenma woke up several hours before you.."

".... He really likes to chat, huh?"

"He can speak all day long if he want to.."

"... Okay, I'll sleep.."

-TOMORROW MORNING, RAIMON SOCCER FIELD-

"Are we really gonna train? Just the three of us?"

Endou shrugged. "Err.. it's weird, huh.."

"Very weird." The three said in unison.

"But look.. We don't have other choice, do we? Rather than staying at your bed and sulking about your condition, I think it would be better if you start doing something useful."

The boys looked at each other then at Endou. Smiling. The man that stood in front of them always managed to motivate every young soul. No matter what their condition are.

"Hardwork may not give what you wanted.. but it will never end in vain, okay?"

Shindou nooded. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure we can find another substitute. But if we really want to beat those guys, we have to show them what we made of."

"What are we waiting for?" Tsurugi said. "Let's get started!"

They started to practicing and Endou was giving them some advices to them. Everything went well before someone's voice interupted their activities.

"You guys won't make it if it's just three of you."

They looked at the voice's source to find that Tachimukai standing there, smiling.

"Tachimukai? What are you doing here?" Endou walked closer to the man.

"Haruna called me last night. She told me everything about Soleil and she asked me to gather several players that I could find and I did. Check them out."

Tachimukai grinned when he pointed several people behind him with his thumb. Endou recognized every single of them.

Shuu, Yukimura, Minamisawa, Ibuki, Kusaka, Manabe, Minaho, and Zanakurou.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again, Endou-san." Shuu greeted.

"We're here to help!" Kusaka said.

Endou's eyes were wide open. "B-But.. some of these kids lived pretty far from here.. how did you managed to gather them all? In one night?!"

"We helped as well."

Kazemaru, Kabeyama, Fubuki and Fudou showed up.

"We have to scatter around finding them to pick them up. But it's for the sake of the team." Fudou grinned.

"Aphrodi and Saginuma also did their job. But they can't show up right now." Kazemaru said.

"Why?"

"Those two are helping Gouenji and Kidou. They're still finding some information about the meteorite. Hiroto and Midorikawa are on this case as well. Sakuma too."

"Whoa.. All of you?" Endou asked in disbelief. "How come the information spread so fast anyway?"

"Believe me, Endou-san. You never knew what Haruna can do when she's serious."

Endou sweatdropped. "Yeah, that's her alright."

"I never thought that I will play with Raimon again." Minamisawa flipped his hair. "But oh well.."

The other sweatdropped at his fabulous action.

"Ibuki, aren't you supposed to studying abroad?" Shindou asked. "You got the schoolarship, right?"

"Yeah, but Kabeyama-san picked me from my dorm and suprisingly he already got our ticket to Japan." Ibuki shrugged.

"Shuu.. You really wanna help us?" Hakuryuu asked.

"Why not?" Shuu smiled. "Besides, I already know about (L/N)."

"Oh.." Hakuryuu looked away.

"That serves you well since you've been a big jerk to her.." Shuu said.

"Yeah yeah, funny." Hakuryuu rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure we can win this." Manabe said. "No matter how strong they are, my calculation never failed me before."

"Never failed you? Just like that time with your epic fail moments?" Minaho mocked.

"Came from the guy who had the same thing as well." Manabe scoffed.

"G-Guys, please.. are you gonna help us or you just wanna add more problem into our list?" Shindou facepalmed.

"Well, that's enough chatting guys!" Fubuki said. "Get on to your positions and start training. We will win, no matter what."

"YES, SIR!!"

The boys started to train again. This time they got more help than they could get. Ibuki even got himself trained by 2 famous goal keeper, giving him the best time of his life. The other dribbled the ball and stole the ball fiercly with the help of the adults.

'I will bring you back, (F/N)! Just you wait!' Hakuryuu thought as he dribled the ball and swiftly passed through the other players.

Endou and the adults smiled at the boys, esspecially at Hakuryuu. They can feel the heat just by looking at them.

-SKIP TIME-

One week have passed and the boys are getting better everyday. Not to mention they have more than 1 coach training them every single time.

Meanwhile on the other side, Kidou violently messed up his braided hair. It's been a week and they got nothing at all. All of the information that they gather positively said that all of those meteorite are no longer exist.

"I think I'm going crazy. I can kill someone right now." Kidou sighed in frustration.

"Well, I'm not gonna prevent you to do so, but i'm not gonna deal with the police while I have to work on this thing." Gouenji answered calmly.

A red vein popped out from Kidou's forehead. But he soon let go of his annoyance. He reached for his phone and dialed Sakuma's number. Not long after, Sakuma picked up the call.

"Sakuma, got anything yet?"

'Nothing. Just the same information all over again.'

"Okay, just let me know if you got something."

'I WILL, KIDOU! OKAY?! If you just stop calling me for every 5 minutes and let me do my job, then I can give you something damn useful!!'

After that the call was off. Kidou rubbed his ears after hearing Sakuma's screaming.

"He's right, Kidou.You're pretty annoying."

"Thanks for your useless opinion."

"Yeah, glad could help."

Suddenly Hiroto came in their room with Midorikawa.

"Kidou, Gouenji.. Can you promise not to kill us before we tell you something?" Hiroto asked.

"Bad timing." Gouenji said. "Kidou said that he wanted to kill someone right now."

"No, seriously. We have to tell you this and we certainly don't want you to throw us over a cliff, Kidou."

"Depends on what you got. Now tell me." Kidou demanded.

Midorikawa sighed. "Aww men.. Fine."

"Back when i was still playing for Aliea Academy, I just remembered  something about hiding some meteorites in case the plan failed." Hiroto said.

Kidou and Gouenji who was leaning on their chair suddenly sat up straight and looked at Hiroto with dark expression. Hiroto sweatdropped.

"And the spare meteorite was stolen but they never found out who stole it. Sorry guys, I just remembered." Hiroto grinned, trying to break the tension in the air. But he failed.

"Hiroto.. I hate you.."

"Oh come on, Kidou! Everyone makes mistakes!"

"Not as bad as yours!"

"Do you know what we've been trough this week?" Gouenji lifted his right eyebrow.

"Okay guys, enough with the quarell." Midorikawa sighed. "So I think that's it. They stole the meteorite and use it for their own goal."

"But we're not finished here." Kidou said. "It's true that I saw them wearing those. But their captain.. I still remembered the strength of the players who wore the meteorite. As for the captain.. It's just their captain's power is ridiculously strong." Kidou frowned.

"She's stronger, more agresive than the rest of her teammates. She's pretty brutal since her tackles are pretty dangerous." He added.

"So you're saying that she might using something stronger than Aliea Meteorite?" Midorikawa asked.

"Yes, but the question "What is her secret?" is the thing that I must solve immediately." Kidou said.

"Kidou, do you remember anything about one of Soleil's player? Maybe I can search up some of their information." Gouenji said.

"No, Gouenji. You've asked me that for several times. If I know something about them, then we won't be spinning around like this." Kidou said.

Kidou's phone suddenly rang. When he looked at the caller's ID, Kidou frowned.

'Unknown caller?'

Load of possibilites popped on his head. Even though he's still unsure, he picked up the phone anyway.

'U-Uhm.. Kidou-san? This is Yamana Akane..'

Kidou sighed in relief. "Oh it's you Yamana.. Do you need anything?" Kidou put the call on speaker.

'Y-Yes! I heard from Otonashi-san that you are looking for something that can help us. So I thought that this video could help you.'

Midorikawa raised his right eyebrow. "Video? What video?"

'Video from the last match. I recorded it..'

Kidou dumbfounded after the young girl said that. Gouenji, Hiroto and Midorikawa grinned nervously at the brunette.

"Seriously.. You guys are killing me.." he muttered.

'Uh.. Kidou-san? Did you say something?'

"N-No, nothing.." Kidou massaged his upper nose. "Send it to me, Yamana."

'O-Okay..'

Kidou sighed again. "Seriously.. you guys are the worst.." and the other laughed at his statement.

After several minutes, Kidou received the video. But to everyone's surpise, Gouenji recognized one of the kids.

"What's his name again?" Gouenji asked, pointing at Soleil's ace striker.

"Him? It's Reigo."

Gouenji shooked his head. "You must've been wrong. I'm pretty sure I know this kid. His name is Kaito.. Yamazaki Kaito."

"You sure?" Hiroto asked.

"Yeah.." Gouenji bitted his lower lip. "I've heard his case. He did something terrible but I can't recall."

Kidou's phone suddenly rang again. This time, Sakuma called.

'First, thank you for not calling me for the last 25 minutes. Second, I got something. You guys won't like it.'

­-A WEEK LATER-

Hakuryuu silently walked away from the other. He pulled out a silver heart-shaped necklace. He openned the necklace and revealed 2 person's pitcures on it. There's his and the girl he liked. But inside the pitcure, they were younger.

Hakuryuu reached his pocket and pulled out a same necklace. Silently, he took a deep breath.

'I wanna give this to her.. but..'

"Oy.."

Hakuryuu looked at Tsurugi who was standing in front of him.

"You're not gonna run away, right?"

"Oh please. I never backed down from a challenge."

"Yeah, thought so too." Tsurugi said. "You want to get her back, right? So you better win this."

"I'll make them taste some hell. You should worrying about yourself too. I can't run around and watch your back." Hakuryuu mocked.

"Who asked for that anyway? As if I need your help." He grumbled.

"Guys!" Zanakurou called. "They're here."

Hakuryuu and Tsurugi looked each other and nooded. They walked to the field together, hoping that this second match will go well.

(F/N) stood in front of her teammates. An evil grin spread on her face, her eyes looking at the new Raimon sharply.

"I see you got some help. I see Ancient Dark, Hakuren, Gassan Kuimitsu, and some other from Earth Eleven. How cute." She said.

"Say whatever you want." Yukimura exclaimed. "But we'll wipe that snotty face of yours."

Some of Soleil started to chuckle.

"They got some interesting new fellow, captain!" Reigo chimed. "I'll have a lot of fun with that kid!"

"Sorry but not today when we're around." Manabe pushed up his glasses.

(F/N) rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah, that's cute and sick. Let's start anyway. I can't wait to pound you all over again. I asure you'll have more than the last match."

Hakuryuu glanced at (F/N) with blue. 'This is not you.. (F/N) please come back..'

Endou take few steps between them. "Since all of you are here now, we can carry on."

"Ah, I'd love to, coach." (F/N) turned back to her team. "On position! Don't forget.. Make them suffer." She said coldly.

Her voice pierced through Raimon's member but Endou brought them back to reality.

"You guys have trained for the past 2 weeks, and you have 6 coaches with you. You're improving every single day. Enough to defeat them." Endou said. "So don't lose hope now."

"B-But Endou-san.." Minaho cutted in. "Even if we trained, those folks have the meteorite on their side.."

"Well, we don't really complained about that when we fought with Fudou, and Kazemaru. They fell for those as well, but we beated them." Endou smiled.

Everyone looked at Endou in surprise.

"He's right." Kazemaru appeared. "Those things are strong but it can't beat our passion for soccer."

"And I'm sure that meteorite can't beat your feelings, Hakuryuu." Fudou teased.

A blush crept over Hakuryuu's face. "W-Why the heck are we talking about that?!"

"Oh come on! You always have her on your mind everytime we practiced. It's for the sake of your sweet (L/N)~"

Hakuryuu's face getting redder. But this time, he didn't deny anything.

"That's why... let's not fail. We're not only fighting for our pride and soccer.. but our friends are on stake as well."

Endou nooded. "That's a good spirit. Now go. Don't let your guard down."

Soon after the short talk, they take their position as well. The game started a while after the whistle was blown.

As ussual, Soleil didn't stop using their ruthless tactic. This time, it's even worser. But they've trained well enough, even to hold their pain when they were attacked.

"Tch, they're pretty good now." Reigo mumbled after his ball was stolen by Shindou.

"Not for long.."

After the short dribble, Shindou was violently taken down by one of Soleil's player and his ball got away.

"Captain, here!"

(F/N) caught the ball and made her way to the goal post. Ibuki stood there, preparing himself.

"Let's see if you can handle this!" (F/N) smirked.

Just like the previous time..

"Shadow Fortex!!"

The ball rushed it's way to Ibuki. But unfortunately, this time the kick is far stronger. Too strong for Ibuki to handle. The ball went in after it slammed Ibuki's stomach.

"Yare yare.. You should've brought the little one instead of this thing." (F/N) mocked. "Your size is just a fake proof. The little one did a better job than you."

Ibuki was shocked, but Endou shouted from the other side of the field.

"Don't lose yourself!! Her kick was stronger than before!" he shouted.

(F/N) clicked her tongue, annoyed. "Never thought he could guess that.."

The game continued afterwards. Despite Soleil's rude game, Raimon managed to hang on and miracle happened.

(F/N) gritted her teeth in anger. "They're on the lead?.. but how..?"

"Rather than holding onto your power, it's better to improve your teamwork." Hakuryuu walked closer to her. "You're the one who said that to me."

"So what does it have to do with me?" she asked coldly. "Don't get cocky, Raimon.. The game hasn't over yet."

"I'm afraid that's a mistake."

Everyone looked at Gouenji and Kidou who just arrived.

"This match ends now." Kidou declared.

Raimon and Soleil was shocked for the sudden announcement. Esspecially (F/N).

"Are you kidding me?" she snarled. "Who are you for saying that?"

"We? We are the one who found 2 reason why this match should end now." Kidou answered.

"First, because each of you are using Aliea Meteorite." Gouenji said. "I'm no longer the Holy Emperor, and such thing are illegal. I bet you know that as well."

(F/N) grinned. "Oh each of us, huh?"

She pulled down her collar and revealed there's nothing inside.

"Yes, each of you. But did I said each of you wears it around the neck?" Gouenji asked again.

This question didn't cornered (F/N), but instead it reacted on Reigo instead. When Gouenji and Kidou saw the poor boy getting paler and sweating all over, they can't help but smile victoriously.

"W-Wait! What are you guys talking about?" Hakuryuu asked.

"We're about to tell you that." Kidou said. "Second reason, we realized that one of you did something dangerous and stupid."

"Reigo.."

Gouenji's baritone voice startled the boy.

"W-What?! Me?! Are you accusing me?!" he shouted.

"Yes, we are." Gouenji said. "We already know your secret here. So no need to hide it anymore."

Reigo started to tremble. "N-No... Shut up.. S-Shut up.."

"You forced (F/N) to swallow the meteorite, didn't you?"

Everyone's eyes widened. Hearing such thing is not easy to believe, but judging Reigo's body language making it worse.

"Reigo.." (F/N) called. "What is he talking about?"

"N-No captain!! T-They're- They're lying!! These bastards are trying to trick us!! It's their dirty plan to destroy our dream!!"

"Oh really, Reigo? Or is it your goal alone?" Kidou asked.

Kidou glanced at the rest of Soleil and they have the same reaction as Reigo.

"Admit it, Reigo.. ah no.. Kaito.."

Reigo starred at Kidou with wide openned eyes. It's done. Everything is done for him.

"You almost performed your experiment with the other kid but luckily that kid was saved and you ran away with your team. Seeing (F/N) who just left SEED is a perfect prey for you." Gouenji said.

"Not to mention, she's finding her way to become stronger." Gouenji added. "It's making everything easier to you and your team."

Hakuryuu's heart started to hurt because of the guilt.

"I.. I'm guilty as well.." he mumbled.

"No, you're not." Shindou patted his back. "It's their fault to turn her like this."

'This match is over. We'll have to arrest you, Kaito. With the rest of Soleil." Kidou said. "We'll decide what to do with all of you when-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! THIS IS PRICELESS!! PRICELESS!!! HAHAHAHA!!"

Everyone starred at Reigo who was laughing like a maniac, holding onto his head, messing his head all over.

"Yeah~ It's true captain! I forced you to swallow Aliea Meteorite!" Reigo declared.

(F/N) started to shaking. Not just that she almost didn't believe the truth, but if she really swallowed the meteorite, that means..

"Your power, it's all from Aliea Meteorite!"

"B-But.. I never recalled such thing.." she mumbled.

"When you swallowed that rock, you lost your memory of course. Your happiness or whatever, it's all lost!" he showed a sadistic grin. "Replaced by hateful revenge~"

"So all this time you're just using me?!!"

"That's right!! 100 point for you, captain! Hahahahahahaha!!!"

(F/N) stared Reigo with her deathglare. He tricked her, he destroyed her pride. Hakuryuu was also burned with overwhelming rage and luckily he was held by Kusaka and Tsurugi before he almost gave Reigo piece of his mind.

"That's enough chatting. We're taking you away."

"Ooh, not so fast~ Gouenji-san~" he said. "This won't be our last ecounter, Raimon! And don't you think she will survive!" Reigo pointed at (F/N)

Hakuryuu frowned. "What are you planning again..?"

"Let's just say.. my second experiment failed~" he said. "Escaping Mist!"

Suddenly a thick mist covered the area and it's blocking their view. After several seconds, the mist faded away.

Gouenji sighed in frustation. "They got away again."

Hakuryuu looked around to see if (F/N) still there. When he spotted someone familiar, he overjoyed. But that joy only lasted for one second before the girl fainted.

"(F/N)!!" Hakuryuu catched (F/N) and held her tightly on his arm.

"He said something about her won't survive, right?!" Hakuryuu panicked. "What's gonna happen to her!! You gotta help me!!"

"This is no good. He mentioned that the experiment failed. That meteorite is killing her from inside.." Kidou said. "Gouenji, no time for ambulance. Take her with your car. Hakuryuu, you go with Gouenji."

"Hurry! There's no time left!" Endou warned.

Hakuryuu nooded and lifted (F/N) with bridal style and ran for Gouenji's car with him. After they went in, Gouenji didn't care about street lamps or other regulations. He ignored the loud curses from the people who he almost hitted.

Hakuryuu hugged (F/N) tightly as if he never want to let her go again. He stroked her (H/C) hair and cried silently.

'I'm sorry.. Please hang on.. We're almost there.. Please..'

-SKIP TIME-

(F/N)'s POV

Where am i..?

It's... It's dark... And I don't remember anything...

What happened before I sleep?

.........

Oh yeah.. I met Reigo and his team, Soleil..

They're so kind to me.. Not like certain person..

They motivated me to get stronger without joining SEED anymore..

They helped me with training and everything..

But.. I would be lying if I say that I don't miss him..

That idiot.. Stupid Hakuryuu..

But when he yelled at me.. I just know that he didn't mean it..

That boy always speak without thinking twice first..

But still.. it hurts..

Soleil was my ticket out from this sadness..

I'm sure I can prove to Hakuryuu that he was wrong about me..

But.. They tricked me.. Reigo tricked me..

They tied me to a chair and pushed down something hard through my throat...

After that, I blacked out.. But..

It feels like I've been sleeping for a long time..

I walked around the oblivion, without being sure about my direction. Suddenly a big white shining screen appeared before me. It's bright and blank for a while before it started to play something. It's like a movie.

I sat down and continued to watch the scene. I didn't really understand at first, but then I realized.. In front of me.. It's my memory. I'm pretty sure it's me.

But I never went through this before... I don't understand..

"(F-F/N)? Is it really you?"

I saw someone familiar on the screen. I really missed that face, that voice. Hakuryuu.

"You changed! You used to be polite and tender!"

Wait a second.. I changed?

No.. Hakuryuu.. I would never change.

Why did you say that?

I continued watching this weird scene again. But to my surprise, I saw the brown haired kid getting kicked pretty hard. I also saw the other players was hitted onto the ground.

Is it really me?

I'm the one who beated that kid? I'm the one who tackled all of Raimon member?

I'm the one who wanted them to be destroyed?

No.. It's not me! I never wanted this!!

But soon I heard the answer for my questions.

"Yeah~ It's true captain! I forced you to swallow Aliea Meteorite!"

Okay, now I really hate him..

"When you swallowed that rock, you lost your memory of course. Your happiness or whatever, it's all lost! Replaced by hateful revenge~"

Well that explains everything.

Not long after that, the screen turned back to it's original color. White. After that, it suddenly vanished. It's all dark again. But I heard a voice.

"(F/N)... I've been a stupid person.."

Wait! That's Hakuryuu! That's Hakuryuu's voice!

"I didn't look after you like although I've promised to.."

Hey.. Don't blame yourself.. Please, Hakuryuu..

"S-So.. I heard from Tsurugi that you liked me.."

...... Damn you, Tsurugi..

"But I shouted at you.. I called you weak.. I called you a loser.."

Yep, you did..

"I hurted the girl I loved since we were young.."

W-What.. H-He..? Oh dear...

Suddenly the atmosphere started to change, and it's getting a little bit brighter than before.

Somehow I started to feel my eyes! I think they were shutted. I can feel a soft fabric underneath my fingers. I can feel something comfortable around my head. I can feel a fresh breeze blowing through my skin.

I'm pretty sure I'm lying on a soft bed. I also feel something warm caressing my hairs. I know this touch anywhere. It's from Hakuryuu.

I'm no longer sleeping. I'm awake.

-3'RD POV, ON THE OTHER SIDE-

Hakuryuu held (F/N) right arm which has IV drops injected on it, he softly stroked her hair with his other hand.

It's been a week since the surgery. They managed to take out the meteorite out of her body. She was saved. But the doctor said that she fell into a short term coma. But at least the doctor promised that she will be alright.

Hakuryuu let out a sigh. "It's okay, (F/N). I'm right here waiting. Take all the time you want."

But he didn't know that (F/N) was already regain her concious.

Hakuryuu examined every part of (F/N) quietly.

"You're prettier since the last time I saw you.. I still remember your face that time and you're still sweet as ever."

(F/N) tried to hold herself to blush.

"Your eyes.. When I saw it on the field, it's still (E/C) as ever.."

(F/N) still tried to hold back.

"Your body curve is not bad as well though.."

(F/N) mentally facepalmed. 'Really, Hakuryuu?'

"Well, you're getting fatter too. Your hair is longer. Also your face didn't change a lot."

She openned her eyes and looked at dumbstrucked Hakuryuu.

"(F/N)...."

(F/N) smiled. "I missed you, Hakuryuu."

The white haired boy can't hold his tears anymore and hugged (F/N).

"Y-You idiot! At least tell me when you're awake! Watching you for one whole week is a pain in the neck!" he blurted while crying.

(F/N) chuckle lightly and hugged him back. This time she patted and stroked Hakuryuu's hair slowly. Both of them stayed like that for a while.

"I missed you too.. I really missed you so much, (F/N).."

"I know, Hakuryuu.."

(F/N) pulled away and cupped her hands on Hakuryuu's jaw. Her soft lips touched Hakuryuu's forehead.

"That's my answer for your apologize."

After that, her lips and his connected through a light and sweet kiss. Hakuryuu didn't pulled away but he also didn't respond. He was too surprised.

"And that's... for your confession.."

Hakuryuu's eyes widened and his face filled with blush. He touched both of (F/N)'s cheek and give her a second kiss. (F/N) happily kissed back and circled her hands around Hakuryuu's neck.

The kiss lasted longer than the first one and Hakuryuu didn't want it to end so soon. Both of them enjoyed their time, melting away with their overflowing feelings. They knew they deserved this. After waiting for a long time, their feelings reached each other.

Meanwhile right outside their room, Gouenji and Haruna was a step away from the door, hiding from those lovebirds. The two adults blushed madly. They didn't expect to see that scene.

"I.. I was about to give Hakuryuu's lunch..." Haruna said.

"And Endou asked me to cheer the boy up." Gouenji said.

Silence between them.

"L-let's just leave them for a while, Gouenji-kun.."

"Y-Yeah, I'm not gonna interupt their quality time.."

Both of them started to walk away slowly without making any sound.

'Kids these days are scary..' They thought.

(F/N)'s days inside the hospital was fun. She met the rest of Raimon and she apologized so many times to them. They already knew about the detail and they gladly accepted her apologize.

The adults were being nice to her as well, they told her about their struggle to unlock the mistery, they also did funny gags around her which amused her very much. She also got the chance to meet Tsurugi's brother, Yuuichi.

The other also teased Hakuryuu and her a lot. Everytime they did, Hakuryuu and (F/N) blushed madly. But not only them, Gouenji and Haruna was blushing slightly as well.. you all know why~

(F/N) was in the hospital for a month, after she went out, Hakuryuu was there helping her.

(Okay, I never knew about Hakuryuu's house, Hakuryuu's parents or anything so I made this up -////- )

"Hey, are you still living in the same house?" (F/N) asked.

"Yep. You?"

"I think so.. But I think my parents are freaking out right now.. I haven't come back home for a while." (F/N) mumbled.

"Me too." Hakuryuu said. "I was busy on God Eden and not to mention Resistance Japan. I haven't sleep on my bed for a while."

(F/N) laughed. "If you're only thinking about that, you'll get fatter."

Hakuryuu shrugged. "At least I still play soccer."

"Me too." (F/N) said. "I'll never stop loving soccer. Ever."

"You sound like Matsukaze Tenma."

"Well, he's a great captain! I wish I can visit Raimon again."

"Don't worry. We will." Hakuryuu patted (F/N)'s head. "For now, let's go. We better not miss our train."

When they arrived at their destination, their parents didn't hold back when they hugged them.

"Oh my goodness, (F/N)!! Where have you been?!" (F/N)'s mother cried. "You left without telling us!!"

'O-Oh yeah.. When I swallowed the meteorite, I left..' (F/N) thought.

"It's a long story, mom. But I'll tell you everything."

"Including the reason why you ended up in a hospital?" (F/N)'s dad asked.

"Yes, daddy. That too." (F/N) rolled her eyes, smiling.

"You too, Hakuryuu! We know you're busy with soccer but at least give us a call!" Hakuryuu's mom scolded.

"Yeah, sorry mom. But at least we're fine, right?"

"Thank you so much for bringing her back, Hakuryuu." (F/N)'s mom thanked.

"It's okay, (L/N)-san." Hakuryuu answered.

"Well, it's getting late. Let's get inside. It's getting colder." Hakuryuu's dad said.

"Okay, dad. See you tomorrow, (F/N)." Hakuryuu and his parents went in.

"See you, Hakuryuu." (F/N) also went in with her parents.

Day by day, everything went well for them. They even got closer than ever, they shared so many sweet moments and their parents can't help but feel happy as well.

They didn't forget to visit their friends again, and they still teased the couple non-stop.

"Oh, come on! Can you quit that out?" Hakuryuu asked.

"We can't help it! You guys are so cute together!" Aoi said. "So, (F/N)-chan. Is he being nice to you all this time?"

(F/N) laughed. "Of course. He's so sweet, more than you could think."

"Heh, never saw that coming from you. Hakuryuu." Tsurugi smirked.

"Like hell I want to show that to you, dumbass!"

And as always.. Hakuryuu and Tsurugi had their own fight everytime they visit.

"Will you two just cut it out?" (F/N) smiled. "You two deeply cared for each other but you're just playing hard."

Both of their faces changed it's color into crimson red.

"M-ME?! CARE FOR THIS MORON?!" Tsurugi shouted, pointing at Hakuryuu.

"YEAH, I'M THE MORON AND YOU'RE THE JACKASS!!" Hakuryuu shouted back.

"DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK, BUDDY!!"

"ME?! AREN'T YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU INSTEAD?!"

(F/N) sighed. "Maybe I should swallow another meteorite.."

Hearing that, Hakuryuu and Tsurugi stopped their quarrel.

"O-Okay, I was joking, boys. Please." (F/N) shrugged. "But it'll be lovely if you stop fighting."

Hakuryuu and Tsurugi lowered their heads. 

"Sorry."

When they're away from the others, they would walk around the town, doing what couples usually do. Hakuryuu was never been a sweet and romantic type, but he tried his best to comfort (F/N).

Hakuryuu usually can't express his feelings directly, but thanks to several friends, he made it. And it never failed to make (F/N)'s face bloomed. He knew how to treat her right, taking her to a park or treating her at a café. Internet really did a great job helping him.

(F/N) on the other hand, still sweet and tender as always. Her caring personality and her pure love for Hakuryuu. It never changed. For some time, it did faded away. But it was Hakuryuu who broke the thick wall. He finally reached his dream girl.

-10 Years Later-

Hakuryuu walked around in circle, making Tsurugi, Shuu and Tenma smile at his act.

"Come on, Hakuryuu. You didn't even break a sweat in front of the strongest player. But now..?" Shuu laughed.

"If you're in my position, you'll understand the tension, Shuu." Hakuryuu sighed. "I'm happy and nervous on the same time.."

"If you don't, it's not normal. Relax, okay?" Tenma cheered.

A light knock heard from outside.

"Come in." Hakuryuu called.

It was Endou with a mini version of him clinging his right hand.

"Waa! Tenma-san!!" the boy make his way to Tenma and hugged him.

"Hey, champ!" Tenma ruffled the boy's hair. "You look pretty good in that."

The boy pouted. "I don't like it! It's hot! And I can't play soccer with this!!"

Endou laughed. "Now now, Daisuke. You know that your mom is pretty demanding right?"

(Yes, i named Endou's son after his grandfather's name! XD )

Everyone in that room sweatdropped.

'Yeah, that's Natsumi-san alright.' They thought.

"Oh yeah, Hakuryuu. You better go now. It's starting in 5 minutes." Endou said.

"Hakuryuu-san is getting married!" Daisuke sang, making Hakuryuu smile despite him still feeling nervous.

"Yeah, that's true. Thanks, Endou-san. Come on guys, let's go."

The other nooded and walked outside where everything was well arranged. The seats, the flowers, and more. Lots of people sitting there, waiting for the groom and the bride. They are his and (F/N)'s friends. Don't forget their parents as well.

The air is getting colder since it's December. But at this joyful moment, none of them cared about the temperature.

Hakuryuu and his best mens (Is it right? 0///0 ) took place on the end of the aisle, waiting several person to show up from the door.

After several minutes waiting, the organist played a classical wedding march and the guests were asked to stand by the priest. A girl holding her father's arm, walking on the aisle.

Hakuryuu was stunned to see his fiance and soon it'll turn into his wife. His one and only girl for the rest of his life.

The girl wore tube top white dress, with a long white veil covering her face. She held a bouquet of white roses. Even with the veil, Hakuryuu can still see how beautiful she is.

Slowly, the girl removed her hand from her father's and accepted Hakuryuu's. Slowly Hakuryuu lifted the veil and put it behind her head. She didn't use anything that much. Just a simple foundation cream, thin blushes and some lipstick for her soft lips.

But that's enough to sent Hakuryuu flying on his own world, admiring her beauty.

"You look beautiful." He whispered.

"You look handsome." She whispered back.

The couple smiled at each other and stood facing the priest who was blessing them.

"Dearly beloved," he started. "We are here gathering to witness this man and woman join together in holy matrimony."

They followed the whole process, until it's done and the moment everyone waited for. They exchanged vows, and Shuu gave them their rings. (F/N) put Hakuryuu's ring first and then Hakuryuu did the same thing. Their heart pounded so fast.

"With the power invested in me, I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

It's not their first and surely it's not the last. Their lips connected again, but this is a different occasion. With this kiss, they stepped into a whole new level. Everyone cheered for them, Natsumi was covering her son's eyes, and somehow lots of rose petals were dancing in the air.

(F/N) was amazed at the beautiful scene and Hakuryuu smiled. He never thought that Shuu was good at arranging a wedding.

Coincidencely, something soft fell down from the sky. It has the same color as the clouds. It's weightless and when it reaches their hands, it melts.

"Whoaa! It's snowing!" Endou's son lifted his hands to reach more snow flakes.

(F/N) and Hakuryuu gazed upon the sky. The petals and the snow flakes makes a good combination to their dream wedding. Their dream to get married is no longer just an imagination. Their dream got bigger and bigger and now they live inside it.

"I'm so glad.." Hakuryuu leaned his forehead on (F/N)'s.

"Oh yeah?" (F/N)'s mumbled. "Why is that?"

"I've reached you.. I've finally reached you for so long.." he smiled.

(F/N) chuckled. "Yeah.. same goes for me.." a single tear rolled down on her cheeks. Not because she was sad of course. It was an emotional moment that every girl ever dreamed. It's her tear of joy.

Hakuryuu held (F/N)'s hands tighter. "Merry Christmas, (F/N)..."

Another tears escaped from her eyes and she let out a faint sob. "M-Merry Christmas too, honey.. I love you.."

Hakuryuu pulled her into another kiss and the guests cheered and clapped even more. It's all they ever wanted.

They've reached it.

-END-

Shirouki: Whew.. We're done...

Tsurugi: ... You really don't have much talent for this.

Shirouki: *rolls eyes* I know, okay? Just for how many time are you gonna say that?

Tsurugi: As many as I want..

Tenma, Shirouki: #sweatdrop 

Shirouki: Ah yeah, i didn't re-read the story after i typed it.. so i'm sorry for every mistakes.

Endou: Well, that's the end of the story. Took you a while to make this.

Shirouki: I was busy.. T^T I have so many activities at the Church and I can't refuse!

Tenma: Well, I hope you can write faster next time and I hope you can improve!

Shirouki: Thanks! Hakuryuu is done, next is....

ALL: MIDORIKAWA!!

Shirouki: I better get going! See you on the next chapter!

Tsurugi: Feel free to leave a comment!

Tenma: And also don't forget to vote!

Endou: Merry Christmas guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 9 13
i don't see much pjsk oneshots here nor aramita so I'm writing this ☚ī¸ NOTE: UPDATES WILL TRY TO BE AS FREQUENT AS POSSIBLE:3 EMOJI MEANINGS!! ^o^ 🍋...
60K 1K 62
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
109K 1.8K 20
One shots for inazuma eleven! I accept requests. Plus they'll be character x reader, or x OC basically pretty much as much as I know and can do. (No...