Lord of the Eclipse

By ChaoticOrder

Perseus is the youngest son of Zeus and Leto, the Lord of the Eclipse and Patron god of Heroes. During the fi... More

Lord of the Eclipse
0 | Prologue
1 | Rise of a Legend
2 | Pain
3 | Captured
4 | Justice
5 | Plans
6 | Hunting
7 | Camp Half-Blood
8 | The Quest Begins
9 | The Wine Dude
10 | Caution! Nose-Flattening Obstacle Up Ahead!
11 | Disclosure
12 | The Mist
13 | Annabeth Hates Girl Talk
IMPORTANT
14 | The Stars
15 | Driving Lessons With Zoรซ
16 | The Dam of Doom
17 | Percy Jackson is Here
18 | We Rub Some Toes
19 | A Fun Trip to the Titan's Prison

A/N

17.4K 216 31
By ChaoticOrder

Hey guys! This is Abby. I havent really been on this account and I guess neither have Endev, Pixel, or Jem. We havent updated for a whole year, and for that I am terribly sorry. I'll try my best to update, though please dont be surprised if the chapter is poorly written because I'm a horrid writer, but I'm going to probably continue the story? I'll make sure to update ASAP and again I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

-abbsterdamn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.5K 17
(First book in the Arising Eclipse Series) There's a new girl in Camp. She has absolutely no memory of where she came from or who her parents are. No...
37.7K 778 17
ยซ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ? ยป Two demigods happen to find themselves at very chaotic times. A daughter of Apollo and a so...
224K 3.6K 25
|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in The Anak Series || Perseus was the olde...
200K 5K 23
Perseus Jackson, the hero and two time savior of Olympus sacrificed himself to defeat Gaia and her children. His sacrifice has been mourned for the p...