Adopted By MAGCon

By cecelemons

"We are going to see each other again. This is not the end of the world." "Goodbye, Shawn." (SEQUEL UP NOW) More

Introduction
Adopted?
You Might Want To Pack Your Bags
A/N
Getting Adopted
His Muffin Fetish
A/N
"I was dying."
They're Up To Something
A Very Angry Shawn
Family Love
Meeting Him
Asking Her
The Date
A/N
The Dream
A/N:
Sick
Meeting Hayes
The Award Show/Prank
Hair Dye and Music Studios
A/N:
Pay Back
Or Else
The Picture
Meeting The Griers
Six Flags
Author's Note
Stairwells and Toronto
Back to Where We Started
Alternate

The Argument

411 8 6
By cecelemons

EDITED 3-1-16 & 7-18-17

Recap: "Okay, I think you should head up to bed," Matt said. I nodded and headed upstairs, thankful that I got adopted, thankful that I got adopted by the most immature boys in the world. But, also the most responsible boys in the world. I love them.

In the morning, I got dressed in a green and blue flannel with a black tank top underneath. I also put on some black sweatpants. If someone had a problem with the way I dress then they can just go away.

For my hair, I just decided to let it air dry and straighten it. Once it was dry, I turned on the iron to let it heat-up. Just as I was about to bring the iron up to my hair, a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Do you need to see?," a voice, that sounded like Shawn, said.

"No. I inherited magical powers from Harry Potter that allows me to see through things," I said, sarcasm coating my voice.

"Really?," he asked, hoping it was true. Obviously he doesn't get sarcasm.

"No! I need to see, you idiot! I don't care how much you believe in Harry Potter and things like that, but there is no such things as wizards or magical powers. Sorry to break it to ya," I rambled as he uncovered my eyes, giving me the power to see, again.

"Oh," he said, putting on a pout.

"You do realize that pouting doesn't work on me, right?"

"You cold-heart-ed animal!"

"Didn't even cry during The Fault In Our Stars. And I'm quite proud of it," I smiled, just to make him tick.

"UGGGHHHH," he shouted, as he stomped away. I grinned to myself in satisfaction that I won the argument.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 2.1K 26
Lexi Reynolds yeah you heard it right, follow Lexi along with her best friends and the guys on their adventures.
825K 7.4K 71
Just imagines on the magcon boys and message me if you want one!