MaNan - Relationships? Grrr.

By thatlogophilexx

I still curse that moment when I decided to get into a relationship. I wish I could go back in time and chang... More

Author's Note.
Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26 (last chapter)
Fanfic nominated, go vote.

Chapter 14.

7K 542 50
By thatlogophilexx

Aagyi mein. Happy Reading. ❤

Nandini.
I lost control. I didn't know what I was doing where I was - they only thing I could see that moment was manik near me - I could think of him and only him. I kissed him real bad, he kissed me back but then I heard someone, who shouldn't have been there but he was.
I heard dhruv calling out my name.

Dhruv: Nandiniiii.

I realised I was holding manik still so close to me, our bodies touching eachother. He loosened his grip on me, tbh I didn't like it - that moment I wanted him more close to me, I wanted him to hide me in his long arms, but he let me go - obviously he would. He didn't know who that guy was. I moved out of his grip and walked towards dhruv.

Nandini: Dhruv. You? Here?

Definitely this would be my first question to him. He said he can't visit me as he had loads to do in delhi and then back in mumbai! What is he doing here and most importantly I wanted to know did he witness all what happened here? If he saw me kissing manik and then him kissing me all over or he just saw us standing close to eachother? I wanted to ask loads to him but he just didn't respond - he stood there like a dead one and just walked off.

Nandini: I guess he saw whole of it. I need to explain a lot to him.

I muttered that to myself and ran behind him - leaving manik in the room only. I don't know but I wasn't regretting what I did.

Manik.

I lost control.
Damn.
Shit.
How could I.
She kissed me.
I kissed her.
Then we someone caught us red-handed.
What the fuck.

Some minutes back I entered her room to check if she was ready for the event and I wanted to tell her something which I didn't feel like sharing it anyone else, not even cabir - It was an important piece of my life, I wanted nandini to know about it. She unlocked the door and moved away - she didn't notice it was me, she thought it was abhimaniyu's mother instead.
She asked me to tie her dori thinking it's a lady standing behind her - no it was me, admiring her milky white skin, her bare waist, her cute pout everytime she failed to tie that dori of her blouse.
I wanted to kiss that pout.
When she turned towards me, she opened her mouth to say something but she stopped in the middle and said my name in broken letters. I told her I'll tie her dori, I intentionally touch her skin - I wanted to feel it. She moaned on my touch. I should've let her go after I tied her dori but I didn't instead I snaked my hand around her waist. She shivered because of my touch. I could see my effect on her. Then I complimented her and pecked on her ear - we can't count as one though - It was a touch of my lips on her skin, she moaned again! She tried to turn I let her turn, I was expecting a slap but she didn't slap me. Surprising enough and what she did next shocked me to the core. She freaking placed her lips on mine and sucked them with all her force. I couldn't hold on my desires even for a second and began to respond. We kissed each other real but then I let her lips go.
This kiss turned me on and I wanted more of her, I pinned her to the wall nearby and kissed neck and all points right up her chest and went back to her lips - to relive the taste. I sucked them. I broke the kiss - stood there I opened my mouth to say something but then we heard third person's voice. I didn't know who he was. He was at the back - my back facing him, nandini could see him.
I didn't leave her but then I let her go. She walked out of my grip. Tbh, I hated it. I wanted to hold her close but I couldn't because of a third person whom I don't know, a stranger - he wasn't a stranger after seconds when nandini called his name, Dhruv!
Reality hit me hard ! Dhruv! Her boyfriend. That guy legit witnessed his girl kissing another guy. A part of me was feeling bad but then the other part was dancing in joy, he might notice the change in nandini after meeting me again and how happy she was with me? I'm a jerk? No! I actually happy on her/his misery!

I was busy in my own world when I saw cabir entering the room, he looked worried - maybe he saw nandini running behind that guy. Oh ya! Her boyfriend.

Cabir: Why was nandini running behind dhruv?

Manik: You know him?

Cabir: Yeah. I met him like 10 minutes back. He asked me about nandini's room, maybe he was here to give nandini a surprise. But hua kya? Why did he walk away so soon and why was nandini following him?

Manik: Cabiiirrr! How could you ! How could you tell him that.

Cabir: Do you have any idea what you're saying? Why the hell I wouldn't tell a boyfriend his girlfriend's room. Like seriously!

Manik: Cabir ! He saw..

I stopped in between, how could I tell him that he saw me kissing nandini - his girlfriend but then cabir insisted and you know him how he is - when he decides something he knows it by hook or by crook.

Manik: He saw me and nandini standing close or maybe he saw us kissing each other too.

I blurted out in a go. He gave me a shocked look, obviously he would get a shock listening this. I kissed someone else's girlfriend that too twice, no I have kissed her 5 times in this 14 days trip but I can't really disclose it.

Cabir: What.. The.. Fuck !

Manik: Yeah, you heard me right.

Cabir: Manik, how the hell you could kiss someone else girlfriend. Like seriously. Bhai tu theek hai na?

Manik: Yeah I am. I got carried away.

Cabir: Manik tu kya bol raha hai. Tujhey samaj bhe aaraha hai?

Manik: Haan.

Cabir: Manik, forget her. You didn't even think about Natasha? Not even for once? Kya hogaya hai Bhai tujhey?

Manik: We're not together !

Cabir: What! Come again!

Manik: Yeah. We're not together. We broke up.

Cabir: What? When? You guys were together. You didn't even meet her, break up hua kaise? Don't tell me you did something?

Manik: No, I didn't.

Cabir: Then how?

Manik: Early morning, today.

Cabir: Tell me the whole story bro. I'm not in a state to slove this matrix.

Manik: So listen to this.

*Flashback*
I woke up with someone's call on my phone, yeah. It was natasha.
She asked me If I was free she's some important stuff to talk over. I told her yeah. I'm up, she can proceed. She told me that her boss offered her a promotion - I was happy for her genuinely. I congratulated her but then she said her boss offered her promotion on one condition, I was asked her what was the condition? She told me that her boss wants to have her. I was shocked, I asked her what. She said it more clear, she told me that her boss wants to have some sexual relationship with her.
My sleep went out of the window hearing this.
I asked her to say him no.
She didn't say anything further, but I could hear her sobs! What does that mean. I called her name but she didn't respond and then I heard her saying 'Manik, It's over. Please move on and forgive me.' She hanged up the call right after this.
I tried calling her again but she didn't pick it up.
I called her bestfriend to enquire. What she told me that piece of information shocked me even more. She told me natasha left India with her boss. I asked her where did she go.
She told me she knew this since a week only that she's started to date her boss and they're in live in now and she left for London this morning.
I thanked her for the piece of information she provided me and hanged up the call.
I felt betrayed. How could she do that to me, just for money and fame? Was she like that since forever? Yeah. How can I forget - she let me kiss her to make nandini jealous on one condition that she'll tell everyone that we're in a relationship, but how could she do that to me. I was puzzled. I didn't know how to react. Shall I cry or just let it go. But why should I cry. She betrayed me. I didn't. Even after getting nandini back in my life. I never thought of breaking up with her but she broke up.
Oh nandini.
I should meet her. Now. I want to talke to her. I need my friend right now.
But then I stopped thinking of the marriage taking place and let got the idea of meeting her that moment.

*Flashback ends*

I narrated the whole weird story to cabir. He didn't utter a word. Maybe short of speech. Yeah. The thing happened with me was altogether weird. I myself couldn't understand if I should be happy that I'm out of that lady's spell or I should be sad because I lost my relation.

Yeh loooh. Karadia natasha and manik ka breakup. Now the question is will dhruv and nandini break up? That's for me to know and you to find out. ;) next update , next week. Tab tak ke lye. Good night. Take care. Tadaaa. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
157K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...
178K 5.8K 14
There is always a fine line for a thought process before making the ultimate decision. But what if it becomes too hazy and you end up crossing it? **...
28.6K 2.1K 24
Things change as time changes... It can be good or bad also... It can heal us or continue to hurt us... Sometimes it continue to give us HOPE or a...