Love Isn't Optional (Lesbian...

By redsforever13

"I didn't force myself onto you, I didn't choose to love you, so don't you fucking blame me!" GirlxGirl story... More

Prologue
1. Grunt Carol
2. Being The New Girl Sucks
3. We Aren't Friends, We Just Eat Lunch Together
4. It Takes One To Know One
5. In Denial
6. Careful Ladies!
7. Facing Facts: Part 1
8. Facing Facts: Part 2

9. Janitor Closets

150 13 0
By redsforever13

My heart was bound to give me a heart attack tonight. Nothing could take me down from this high, not the bruises that covered my arm or the stinging burn upon my cheek. No, nothing could tear me down.

That kiss.. It's all I've been able to think about, I can still feel the way our lips molded together, the way they fit so perfect. Not to mention the tingles that shot all through me during the whole thing.

I'm a mess.

Who knew a girl who is apparently the most popular girl of the town, and who seemed to be homophobic ended up wanting something to do with me.

But.. What did she want with me? That was the thousand dollar question I wanted to know. I'm nothing special, mostly toxic at best. Except, somehow she cared about me.. Except what if it was all an act, or dare of some sort, to see the new homosexual girl trip over her own feet and fall flat on her face... But she seemed so sincere, she had to care! At least, a little bit..

Tonight was going to be a restless one at that...

I spent it tossing and turning, before eventually getting up and getting dressed. Luckily it was a Friday, the best day of the week. By the time I made it to school, psycho Nick practically attacked me.

"God, I thought you were dead in a ditch somewhere! A simple, everything's cool, would've been fine!" He cried.

I smiled sheepishly, "Sorry Nick, uh I guess you could say I got caught up yesterday. Also, kind of misplaced my phone..."

His eyebrows rose before a smirk slipped onto his face, "Caught up, huh? Who was it? Time to spill the juicy gossip!"

I rolled my eyes, shoving him playfully, "I don't kiss and tell, if I did, I wouldn't have nearly as much fun!" I replied before messing up his hair and heading into P.E. I could hear him groan before the door of the girls locker room shut completely. The sound of my boots made the other girls look up. Some had a nasty glare while others were trying to avoid eye contact, all the while hiding their bodies.

Thanks Piper, you are so good with storing telling!

I went to my locker, seeing bright pink sharpie writing, sick freak, right in the middle. I was just lucky I didn't have any clothes inside or I'm pretty sure they'd be long gone. I started to change when I heard the click of a phone taking a picture. I instantly covered myself, looking around but no one was looking at me, except for one. She was the definition of petite with short curly blonde hair and green eyes. She had her face twisted into a snarl, looking me up and down in disgust before turning on the heel of her shoes and making her way out, a few girls chasing after, giggling like they knew something no one else did. I could feel my palms sweat a little as my heart dropped. Did someone really take a picture? And if they did, was it of me?

I bit my lip, feeling the familiar sensation of hurt wash over me. Like their was sudden a sinking void were my heart should be... And I just felt so drained and weak but no, I've changed, I grew up and I'm a different person now. I don't freak out over petty little things, I breathe, and move on.

Just to be on the safe side, I went into a changing stall. By the time I finished locking my stuff up, I was five minutes late.

"I don't take lateness, Ms. Moiré. This isn't New York, you are now in my class and you will respect my rules." A few stifled laughs filled the air as the Coach glared at me.

"Sorry, I just had some trouble with my locker." Lies built on lies, the only way to stay sane.

I took my seat next to Nick, laying my head upon his shoulder and wrapping my arms around his. I needed some kind of comfort, just the smallest kind for a few seconds while I get myself together.

"Laps!" The coach yelled before blowing his whistle. Everyone groaned before, starting to run around the gym.

Nick bumped against myside, "So what really happened?"

I shook my head, "Just a little locker sharpie. Nothing to cry over." I explained, avoiding the whole picture thing all together.

I was dreading going back into the locker room but I sucked it up and on shaky legs, I made my way back in. I unlocked my locker, taking my clothes out before locking it again, can never be to careful around people. I went to the same changing stall, changing and then putting my stuff away. I made sure it was secured before making my way out. Nick was waiting for me, practically gluing himself to myside when I came out. That could only mean he just heard the rumors.

I really did not want the pity stare he kept giving me.

"I'm fine, Nick." I stated after we arrived to history.

He bit his lip but the bell cut him off before he could speak. "Everyone pass up your essays."

I groaned, I was so busy that I didn't do the stupid paper. I spent that class period getting lectured about how irresponsible I was and anyone with an attitude like mine would get no where in life.

Nick decided that it'd be better to walk me to my next class, just in case anything else happened. He was reluctant but had to leave as the warning bell rang and his class was on the opposite side of school. This class wasn't so bad, the teacher was cool but I still had to put up with all the whispering and pointing and the stupid kid that was still pissed about me breaking his oh so valuable pencil.

I made it through still standing but left faster than anyone to find Nick. Except I didn't make it that far because I was yanked inside a chemical filled room and shoved against the door roughly. Hands roamed my body before placing themselves on my hips and lips found my jawline. To say I was on the verge of having a heart attack was an understatement.

"T-taylor?" I panted out, slowly pushing her away.

Her eyes looked hungry she seemed ready to pounce any second, "Do you really want to talk right now?"

I bit my lip, I wanted to feel her lips against mine, I wanted the same high that wrapped itself around last night but I almost wanted to know what this was before I lose myself to deep.

She groaned, staring hard at my lip, "You gotta stop doing that.." She breathed out.

"Biting my lip?" I asked, licking them unconsciously.

She all but growled at me, before backing up, "Yeah, that..."

"Why?" I questioned, biting my lip just to push her.

In a blink of an eye she had me pressed against the door once again and she dipped down to bite my bottom lip, tugging on it. I just about melted into a pile of goop. "It's.... distracting.."

I panted hard, glad to be trapped between the door and her because I would've fallen without the support. I nodded numbly, my head clouded once again. She slowly pulled her teeth away from my lips but other than that she stayed where she was. I took a few deep breath to gain back my composure before speaking, "Why... why did you pull me in here?"

Her hands moved from the door over to cup my face, "I needed to see you, feel you against me..."

I wanted to ask, I had to know what this was but her hard stare made me force the words down. I didn't care what she would say this was at this point, I just didn't want to lose it.

"Something's wrong.. did something happen today?" She questioned, still staring hard and her thumbs rubbed against my skin.

I looked away, suddenly finding the pile of brooms and mops intresting, "I don't know what you're talking about.. I'm fine."

I could feel her gaze practically burn into me but I couldn't stop looking at the brooms and mops. I just didn't want her to know, if she found out how lame I was, she wouldn't want anything to do with me. She sighed, letting me go and backing up, making me instantly miss her touch, and the warmth of her hands.

"Okay let me ask this again. What happened today? I want an answer. The truth, would be nice." She demanded, leaning against a leaky sink, arms crossed as she raised an eyebrow at me.

I sighed before pushing myself off the door, glad that I didn't lose balance. I figited with my hands as I glared at the ceiling trying to find the best way to phrase this, "Just rumors making people do stupid stuff, nothing to stress over, also history kind of sucked, being chewed out by the teacher and all but I'm good, really."

She scoffed, making me look over, seeing her rolling her eyes. She pushed herself away from the sink, "If you were really good, you would've looked at me in the eyes and said that."

I barely caught myself from biting my lip but I couldn't hold back the redness from my cheeks. I huffed at her, placing my hands on my hips, "Why do you even care? It's not like I mean anything to you except a cheap fling! You don't even know me!" I snapped before I realized what I said. I bit my tounge but I didn't really regret what I said, it was the truth, she didn't care about me.

She growled, eyes slowly darkening as she made her way to me. The cofindence I once had, melted as I slowly backed up till my back hit the shelf filled with cleaning supplys. This time I couldn't help myself from biting my lip, which didn't help my situation.

Her hands shot out, gripping my hips tightly and pulling me closer to her, my own shaking slightly as I loosely held her wrist. She snarled at me, her face getting way to close to my own, "I may not know you fully yet but don't ever say that you mean nothing to me. That's for me to decide, not you. I have every right to care and I won't stop, so get use to it, Princess." Her voice sounded slightly different and I couldn't tell if her eyes just turned black or the lighting in the room sucked.

My body shook slightly, I didn't know if I should feel terrified or a little flattered, maybe both. Either way, I some how mustered up the courage to speak, "If you care so much... what are we t-then?" I finally asked, the tremor in my voice, not going unnoticed.

She sighed, shutting her eyes and rested her forehead against mine, "I don't know, yet... But you are more than a cheap fling.."

I smiled lightly before taking a deep breath pushing my lips against hers. It wasn't even close to how rough and needy our first kiss in here was. It was just a small peck, our lips barely grazed the others but it was still enough to set off sparks and a billion butterflies to my stomach.

It was.. nice...

She sent me a grin before pulling me closer, making me wrap my arms around her neck. Before I even realized what was going on her lips were on mine and it was rough again but it also still meant something, at least for me.

It was cut short by the sound of the door slamming shut. We both jumped away from eachother, making me hit the shelf with my head. Except, I was too scared to even feel the pain, it felt like I just came out of the closet all over again.

"Who was that?!" She cried, her eyes practically bulging out of her skull.

"I- I don't know.."

It wasn't long before her frozen state changed and she was pacing rapidly. I sighed rubbing the throbbing spot on my head before grabbing onto her shoulders to stop her before she created a hole.

"Just breath, it can't be that bad.." I whispered, cautiously.

She gave me a deranged look before taking a deep breath and pulling away, slowly walking to the door. "You're right, I'll figure out who it is, you just act like nothing happened."

Before I could respond, she was gone leaving me in the room. I groaned, collapsing against the shelf, hitting the same spot on my head once again.

Just peachy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 15.6K 30
enemies to lovers but not really ;) i wrote this story when i was 13 i can assure you i am not looking for criticism xx
63.6K 1.7K 27
May be triggering. If you are triggered easily please do not read.
37.3K 1.3K 14
"Mateo, you know I wasn't that drunk." The story is crazy!!!!
477K 16.4K 46
"I just wanna feel something"