A Myriad of Scents (RivaMika...

By Aernox

The smell of mint reminds Mikasa of him, and only him. RivaMika Week 2015 • JULY 3RD, Day 1: Fruity (e.g. Bl... More

Day 1 - Fruity
Day 2 - Spicy
Day 3 - Char
Day 4 - Sweet
Day 5 - Nutty
Day 6 - Floral
Day 7: Vegetal
Day 8: Earthy
RivaMika Week 2015: Bonus Chapter

Author's Note:

1K 58 28
By Aernox

To those of you have reached the end of this story, I salute you.

I would also like to say thank you. Thank you for reading, thank you for voting, and thank you for all of your feedback. It really does make my day when I see a notification pop up on my phone, letting me know that someone has thought that my work was good enough to leave a vote on it. Or spend time constructing and leaving a comment on my story... It makes me blush just thinking about it!

This story turned out very differently to how I imagined it at first. For example, I was just going to do a series of one shots, but ended up getting a little bit of an underlying chain of events going. I actually quite like how it ended up in the end too. 

I would also like to say thank you to all the other RivaMika writers out there. You guys never fail to impress and inspire me with your work. I hope that my future efforts in my writing will be enjoyable for you all.

Until next time,
Aernox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 3.4K 50
"Aren't you going to thank me? I just saved your ass back there." She questioned in a 'matter of a fact' tone as she glance down at the small boy be...
13.8K 378 59
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
3.4K 177 17
After Eren disappears in Marley, the Scouts have no choice but to go back to Paradis to avoid blowing their cover. Mikasa and Levi both come to new r...
22.8K 527 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...