Luis Coronel Toddler Series

Par FanGirlLife__

Plus

1. First Birthday
2. Instagram
3. Kisses
4. Back To Work
5. Escaping The Crib
6. Mad At Daddy
7. Attitude
8. Work
9. Visits
10. Bad Words
11. Just Like Daddy
12. 3 Years
13. Something New
14. Forts
15. Facetime Mommy
16. Airport
17. New Book
18. Not An Update
19. School Supplies
20. First Day of Pre-School
23. New Year's Eve Party

22. Christmas

401 13 0
Par FanGirlLife__

Today is Christmas day. I was cuddled with Luis when we hear excited voices in the room. It was Chloe and Eddie.

"Momma santa came!" Eduardo said.

"Ame sana!" Chloe coughed. She is getting sick.

"Oh yea santa came, let me get dressed babies." I got up. After that we sat down on the floor. The kids opened their first gift. It was a Mercedes G Wagon, and a Lambo, they were baby cars that they could drive and we could navigate them with another control. Next was a doll, and a TMNT it was Raphael. Chloe got a tea party set, Eddie got Legos, Chloe/ baby Dolls Eddie/ car set. They also got clothes and shoes. Chloe got the cutest michael kors shoes. After opening gifts we had pancakes and hot chocolate. Then we watched movies. After we played with toys and then we had dinner with Mireya, Jose, and us.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
80.7K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...