It Never Rains (Thugly Love...

By _Princess504

If you're not following me you won't be able to see all the chapters. The Last time you heard of Dayiona... More

It Never Rains ❤ (Thugly Love Sequal)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Followers Only.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Graphic
Fan Choice
Chapter 11
Questions
Interview
Chapter 12 pt 1
Quickie
Chapter 12 pt 2
Chapter 12 pt 3
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 pt I
Chapter 14 part II
Chapter 14 pt 2 ?
........
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 Part II
Chapter 16 pt I
Chapter 16 pt II
Chapter 17 part 1/2
Chapter 17 2/2
BS
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Filler
Chapter 21 1/2
Chapter 21 2/2
Characters Look Like
Chapter 22
Last Chapter Questions
Baby Names
Epilouge
Next
Info

Chapter 4

79.1K 1.6K 385
By _Princess504

Chapter 4

Dayiona's POV:

       It's been two days since Dre tried to show his ass. I'm so over him and his childish shit. He was doing that at first , so why he tripping? I been talking to Chris lately. Today I'm taking RiRi to the park & he decided to come with me.

Me: RiRi give me your shoe, so I could help you.

RiRi: nooo

      I grabbed her and put her shoes on. Before we go to the park I'm going furniture shopping. I already found a nice condo, because I don't want up stay in a house where me & Dre have a lot of memories. I honestly have been through so much with Dre & for him to just leave me it makes me feel insecure, but I just can't show it.

        I picked out my furniture, I couldn't really pick a baby set, because I find out the sex in two days.

Me: RIRI you want me to get Ky?

RiRi: caney

Me: I gave you candy already

          I pulled up to the park. A nice blue Benz parked right next to mine. I helped RiRi out the car & we started walking toward the slide.

??: Dayiona !

      I looked to see Chis getting out of that Benz.

Me: come on RiRi, lets go meet my friend.  *picks her up* Hey Chris!

C: Hey Beautiful *hugs me* who is this cutie?

Me: my niece Derrion.

C: hey Derrion I heard you like candy?

    RiRi nodded her head. She reached for Chris. He gave her a bag of gummy worms.

R: Tank kew

C: you're welcome. RiRi took her candy & ran to the slide.

Me: you got you a nice lil car.

C: it was a graduation gift.

Me: from when?

C: two years ago?

Me: how old are you?

C:I'm about to be 19

Me: in college?

C: yeah Georgia State.

Me: where you from?

C: I was born in New Orleans. Raised in Virginia.

Me: you play Sports?

C: I live for sports.

Me: what you do?

C: Run track, & play football & basketball. Hopefully I go to the pros.

Me: I'm pretty sure you will.

C: they doing the drafting in March, I was hoping you would like to come with me.

Me: for basketball or football?

C: football.

Me: yeah, I'll be there to support you.

C: thank you

Me: Chris?

C: huh?

Me: before we even get any closer I want to let you know that I'm pregnant.

C: what did the baby's dad say?

Me: he fucked & ducked after a long time of being in a relationship.

C: If I was him I would man up to this situation & raise my child, but I guess everybody is different.

Me: you always this nice?

C: *laughs*

Me: you're the only child?

C: I was, for 15 years. I have a little sister who is four. My mama thought I was growing up to fast so they had another child.

       I laughed, he sounded so happy talking about his family.

Me: what do your parents do for a living?

C: My dad is a doctor, my mom is a lawyer.

Me: WOW. Are they supportive of you ?

C: Yes, Im blessed to  have both parents. Some people don't have any or they only have one parent. My parents have been married for 27 years. I want a relationship like that, where we're happy. I can't complain.

Me: it's sound like a perfect family.

C: not at all.

RIRI: tweetwee .... Peepee

Me: oh gosh we gotta go. Derrion have to use the bathroom.

C: can I take y'all out to eat?

Me:  I would... but I mean, I eat a lot since I'm pregnant & it might be embarrassing.

C: I won't mind.

Me: how about I cook for you?

C: sure if you want too.

        *2 hours*

      RiRi is sitting down watching tv, she's so quiet. I took the barbecue ribs out of the pan & put it on the plate. Then I took the Shepard Pie (Mashed Potatoes, Meatloaf, & Cheese) & put it on the plate too. Then I put some greens on the side. I did the same to my plate. I ran upstairs and changed, then I have Chris the directions to the house.

C: this is nice.

Me: if only you saw what I cooked for you.

     When he got to the table his eyes got big. I got him something to drink & sat it bye his food. We said our grace and started eating.

C: Who taught you how to cook?

Me: my auntie, and my grandmother.

C: you a beast at this.

      I laughed. When we finished eating, I gave RiRi a bath and put her in my bed and turned on cartoons, so she could go to sleep. I walked back to the loving room where Chris was.

Me: You wanna watch a movie Chris?

C: yeah

           I put on Friday & he laid his head on my lap.

_____

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nique POV:

        I'm by Travis house, I was going to go by Dre, but me & him not really talking.

Me: Travis!

Tr: what?

Me: where the food at?

Tr: order some or something shit, I'm bout to go out with the n!ggas. Don't be inviting no strangers here either.

Me: alright "Profit" go by your brother "Prince" & when you see him tell him I said fuck him.

     He laughed & slapped me in the back of my head.

Tr: BYE short ass lil girl.

Me:  whatever, bye.

    As soon as he walked out my phone started vibrating.

Me: hello?

??: Bae let's chill.

Me: Slim how many times I gotta tell you Im not your bae.

S: mane,... where you at?

Me: by my brother.

S: Profit or Prince?

Me: Profit

S: Imma be there in 20 minutes.

Me: whatever nigga. *hangs up*

      I ordered Papa John's. The pizza man came before Slim did. As soon as I was about to eat, somebody started making a beats on the door. Only that nigga.

S: her sexy.

Me: hey

S: I smell papa John's

Me: fat ass bitch.

       We ate and started watching a movie that was on BET.

Slim: Daranique ?

Me: huh?

Slim: when you going be for me?

Me: Slim you got too many hoes.

Don't get me wrong.Slim is in the same sh!t as Dre, Trap, & Tool. Slim is Trap lil brother. That boy fine. He chocolate too, but all them girls be all on his diick. He a Sophomore but he pulling all the hoes.

S: hoes will be hoes... I want Daranique Carter.

      I laughed.

Me: this what you tell all your bitches?

S: *laughs* no, I barely be knowing they names, but forreal ma. You going be my ride or die?

       I don't know what got into me, but I kissed him. We was tongue kissing and stuff.

Me: that answer your question?

    He had a big ass smirk on his face.I just laughed.

S: I been trying to get with you for 6 months.

Me: *laughs* well.,,.

S: I remember you & Dayiona was at that party & you was grinding all on me. I remember when DayDay got in a fight with that girl. & when somebody started shooting & I hid y'all under the table & started shooting back. Then I brought y'all too my car and Dayiona was scared *laughing*

Me: yea, then I went to your house afterwards.

Slim: mhm.

       I started falling to sleep. Right there in his arms.

_____

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dayiona's POV:

       *  The Next Day *

      I just dropped RiRi off. Now I'm going back to the house to give Dre the house key & to talk to him.

     When I pulled up to the house. Dre wasn't even here yet. I sat on the sofa.Seconds... Minutes.. Hours.

     Dre came in a hour and a half later. I rolled my eyes at him.

Me: you can't tell time or something?

Dre: look I had to handle business.

Robbie called my phone & i put my phone on silent.

Me: here go the house key. You get your house back. You & your family.

Dre: I'm sorry.

Me: fuck you're sorry all that shit you promised went right out the window. You told me you love me. That was a damn lie. You wanted me to be down for you but you was never down for me. This was never no 50/50 relationship. You ain't never give a fuck about me, so why you promised all that shit? I'm starting to think all this shit was fake. You set me up! & I hate you .

Dre: Day-

Me: Leave me alone, I'm done.

       I didn't even know I was crying, but I was really hurt.I needed to just let it all out.

Me: did you even wrap it up?

Dre: what?

Me: when we fucked. Did you wrap it up?

Dre: I don't- you pregnant?

Me: mhm.

     He smiled.

Me: I don't know what you smiling for. I don't trust you AT ALL. You not just going up & leave me. I'm raising my child on my own. My child just not going have a daddy, cause you did me dirty & I could never trust you with me or my child & you going get yours. But just to let you know imma be a single parent. *gets up*

Dre: who the fuck you talking too? *grabs me & slams me into the wall*

    I started to cry because my back started hurting & he could be hurting the baby.

Me: let me go!

Dre: you ain't going talk to me like I'm stupid-

Me: LET ME THE FUCK GO!

      I walked out of the house and hurried up & pulled off. I looked at my phone to see I had. 5 missed calls from Auntie Kelanda, 6 missed calls from Kelsie, 13 from Robbie, & 3 from Shay.

_____

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

       I called Robbie back.

R: WHY THE FUCK YOU WASN'T ANSWERING YOUR PHONE?

Me: WHY YOU YELLING?

R: Trevon got shot.

     I started crying. I sped towards the hospital they was at.I saw Kelsie sitting infront of the hospital. When I saw her I hugged her & we cried. We walked to the waiting room together. When I saw Auntie Kelanda I ran into her arms & she held me as I cried like a baby. I was crying for many reasons though I just hope he will be okay.

     The doctor came out. All I heard was "say your last goodbyes, because I have to pull the plug in the morning."

Me: is there anything else we could do, please we have enough money to keep him on.

Dr.: His blood type is AB- if we could get somebody with his blood type we could make a transfusion.

Me: we'll see what we can do, as of now don't pull the plug. We'll pay you.

    I walked to Trevon's room & I watched him laying there. lifeless. I grabbed his hand.

Me: Bestfriend please don't die on me. We been through too much. I'm sorry for not being a loyal Bestfriend. I remember when we was younger we always had each other back. I remember when, I used to fight the girls you didn't like & you used to fight the dudes I didn't like. I remember when i had got jumped & you was fighting them hoes offa me. I remember when we used to be stealing people lunch money & Uncle Tony used to make us give it back *laughs* WE have toooo many memories. Just don't die on me. I'm sorry for getting mad at you for shooting Dre..  The sad thing is a lot of times...... I wish the bullet did hit him.

_____

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    I need your NEW votes & comments my thugs ❤.

Chapter 4 Questions

•HOW Y'ALL LIKE CHRIS?

• DAYDAY FALLING FOR HIM?

• HOW Y'ALL LIKE NIQUE & SLIM RELATIONSHIP?

•DRE & DAY TALKED?

•HE PUT HIS HANDS ON HER?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
84.6K 4.2K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...
24.7K 1.1K 35
The journey continues....
29.4K 507 18
A girl named Diamond is in the senior year of middle school and she has a crush on the boy she loves. She makes her love known to him not knowing wha...