It's Not Like We're Dating (C...

By YouSnarkyPrick

Kenny and Stan make a bet to see if Craig and Tweek are dating. Kenny decides he wants to win. How does it go? More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)

(12)

9.2K 447 340
By YouSnarkyPrick

---Craig's pov---

I was fucking pissed at them. I had no idea why, I just was. I didn't want anyone to talk to Tweek right now. I just wanted to lock him in my room.

"Ha! You can't just say you own  him!" Clyde said.

If  it's not enough to just say it, then he wants physical proof?

Fine. You know what? Fuck him. Fuck Stan. Fuck Kenny. Fuck dating.

I grabbed Tweek's face and turned it towards me. Then, I leaned down. Tweek's face was pure red. It was adorable.

Then, I felt someone pull me backwards.

I let go of Tweek and turned to see... You guessed it. Stupid Fucking McWhoremick.

"What the fuck?" I said flipping him off.

He didn't say anything he just stared at something over my shoulder.

I turned around and Clyde was standing there, with Tweek.

But they weren't just standing there, no. Clyde was holding Tweek bridal style, while Tweek gripped his jaclet tightly with his face resting in the crook of Clyde's neck.

"RUN!" I hear Stan shout.

Then, Stan and Clyde sprint down the hallway, I start to go after them when Kenny stops me.

"Dude! Chill."

"Chill? Those assholes are scaring the shit out of Tweek."

"Okay, so maybe they kidnapped your husband-to-be. Just stay calm."

"Husband-to-be? What the hell are you talking about?" I asked staring at him.

"You two are obviously dating," he said, "You can trust me with your secret though."

"No, you can't. He's already told half the school," I hear Kyle say as he walks to class.

"WHAT?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 174 11
Halal is always beautiful. It provides a feeling of inner peace. ------------ This book is about an couple who can't stand each other even for a sec...
396K 18.7K 200
*•~ The second book "Funny Texts 2" is out now!~•* •~ATTENTION~• IF YOU CONTINUALLY CURSE IN THE COMMENTS, YOU WILL BE MUTED! Jokes, comebacks, fun...
kevin x edd By No

Fanfiction

50.3K 1.2K 9
You all know the show we used to watch when we were little, Ed, Edd n Eddy, if you don't, you had a whacked childhood. Kevin is going to fail the 8t...
205K 7.6K 19
A gumlee fanfic. TRIGGER WARNING: contains self harm and suicidal thoughts/actions. Rated pg-13 Gumball has been in love with Marshall lee for a lon...