bitter sweet symphony

Bởi lateshia1234

symphony had it all. the real perfect life. I wonderful pack, a loving boyfriend and great friends but everyt... Xem Thêm

bitter sweet symphony
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8

part 9

208 7 1
Bởi lateshia1234

heyyyyyy guys I know I haven't posted in what feels like forever but that's because things got really crazy. but guess what!!! im officially graduated!!!!! im done high school and never have to go back!!! im sooo excited its insane. now I can really focus on getting my first book published and getting into collage  :) anyways thank you guys for being so patient with everything. book four of the my mate left me series will be up either tonight or tomorrow so keep an eye out for it :) anyways remember to comment and vote :)

“Symphony hear me out. There are a few other things I didn’t tell you about. My pack comes from a long line of highbrids. We weren’t just created to transform into wolves but also other animals. We take the name shape shifters to its true meaning. I didn’t just come to spy on you pack. I came to kill them,” Asher said as his dark eyes pierced into me.

                “And what about my parents?”

                “I swear I had nothing to do with their death or the hunters showing up. What I said about you and Gabriel was true. I want to be his father and I want to be your mate,” he explained.

                “How romantic. Too bad you have to kill her,” Evan sighed and my gaze quickly snapped to his. “Yeah another thing that Asher left out. In order for him to return home he has to have your dead body with him.”

                “To kill a pack you must kill the first born child of the alpha,” I whispered. It has always been a part of our heritage and honor. When packs would fight the only way to truly wipe them out was to kill the first born child of the alpha at the time and if the alpha didn’t have kids then you had to kill each wolf one by one.

                “Im not going to kill you Symph,” Asher assured me but I was still frightened.

                “Either you kill her or I will,” Evan growled.

                “Asher you kill me you also kill Gabriel and Kara and Carlos and everyone you grew to know in that pack,” I said trying to buy myself more time.

                “Go on Asher. Kill her so you can return home and take your right full place as alpha,” Evan said. Asher looked at me for a moment and his eyes darkened even more frightening me and making me want to take a step away but his hand shot out and grabbed my arm and pulled me into him.

                “This is the only way,” he said slowly and my heart stopped beating and I completely froze. Was he really going to kill me? Was he going to give up his family just to become alpha? Suddenly he flung me behind him and shot towards Evan. He shoved Evan backwards making him fly into the brick wall. I heard a loud crack and Evan let out a loud howl and when I looked at him I could see he was lying in a weird position as if his back was broken.

                “I told you Evan that I wasn’t going to kill her,” Asher spat as he stepped forward and ended his brother’s life by driving a dagger straight through his chest. I took a step back in fear and shock. Asher had killed his own brother just to save my life. Love swelled in my chest as Asher turned to look me in the eyes. “Are you okay?” he asked.

                “I’m just fine but what about you?” I asked as he stepped up in front of me.

                “I am fine. Can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me symphony? I never meant for any of this to happen,” he whispered as he stared down at me.

                “I can only forgive you under one condition,” I said slowly.

                “Anything.”

                “Be mine forever.”

                “Mommy!” Gabriel shouted as he ran out of Kara’s arms and into mine. He instantly snuggled into me and I felt tears drip down my cheeks as I felt my son hold onto me tightly.

                “I missed you to Gabe,” I whispered into his ear as I held tightly onto him. “Thank you for taking care of him Kara and Carlos I can’t thank you enough for saving both of them.”

                “Just doing my job,” he said as he offered me soft smile.

                “Anyone heard from Diego?” Asher asked suddenly. I could see the concern in his eyes as he searched for his friend

                “I’m right here,” Diego said from behind us making Asher and I jump. “You don’t have to worry about me bud.” Asher offered his friend a smile and gave him a quick hug before he turned back to me. He gave Carlos a swift nod and they shared an intense look before they turned away from each other.

                “Most of the pack has started to head back but the odd ones are still around here,” Kara said as she looked around motel. I could see some of our pack members stepping out of their rooms to watch us.

                “Why are they staring?” I asked as I looked at the gathering wolves.

                “You’re the new alpha female and Asher is the alpha male. With the other two gone you’re all they have left,” Carlos said simply and I felt a weight in my chest.

                “We will be with you every step of the way,” Diego said as he looked at me.

                “Thank you. We wouldn’t be able to do this without you,” I said and offered them a soft smile.

                “Pack members! We must head back to our home and begin to rebuild our lives for we can’t let this destroy us! We must show the world that we are now stronger than ever before!” Asher shouted and I watched as the wolves made their way to their cars and back to their destroyed home.

                “Kara can you come in here for a second?” I said from the bathroom that was attached to mine and Asher’s bedroom.

                “What is it?” Kara asked as she stepped into the door way holding two dresses.

                “I want you to look at this. And please don’t scream and freak the whole place out,” I said as I handed her the small wand. Her eyes lingered on it for a moment before she let out a shrill scream that made me flinch. “Well so much for that idea.”

                “You’re pregnant?” she shouted as she dropped the dresses and the stick and pulled me into a tight hug.

                “I won’t be if you keep hugging me like this,” I laughed and she instantly let me go.

                “Does Asher know?” she asked.

                “Not yet. I was going to tell him tonight at the pack meeting,” I said as I fixed my hair in the mirror.

                “This is just what the pack needs! A new pup to bring everyone together,” she said as she pulled me into another hug that wasn’t as tight this time.

                “Members of the pack we gather here tonight to rejoice the rebuilding of our lives together. Tonight marks the night that we are willing to take on anything,” Asher announced and the pack erupted into a round of cheers.

                “I would also like to say something,” I said as I stepped forward. Everyone had a glass of wine except me. I had a glass of apple juice that Kara had snuck for me. “There is one more thing that will bring our pack even closer together and that is the announcement that Asher and I will be expecting our second pup!” once again the pack erupted into cheers and I felt Asher pull me against him and smothered me in a round of kisses.

                “I have never been happier then I am at this moment,” he said against my lips and we were suddenly broken apart when Gabriel rammed into our legs. Asher quickly picked him up and planted a kiss on his cheek.

                “So is it a boy or a girl?” Gabriel asked as he turned to look at me.

                “I don’t know yet sweet heart it’s too early to tell,” I laughed and smoothed down his ruffled hair.

                “I hope it’s a boy because I really want a baby brother that I can play trucks with,” Gabriel rambled and I couldn’t help but laugh. “But I also want it to be a girl because then I can protect her and love her.” My heart swelled at his comment and tears threatened to show but I quickly pushed them away. If only my parents were here to see all these miraculous things happening in our pack that were bringing us closer together then ever before.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.4K 263 23
Sequel To And Then She Was Gone *Must read the 1st book before reading this one. The night after a large celebration at Shaded Mountain pack, result...
76.8K 2K 44
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
1.2K 266 34
This is a following book about Aiden, Brandon, Maddison, Alison, Jace, and Jacob. It does include Bella, Jason, Jake, Chris, Lucas, ash, Lucas, Conno...
483K 18.6K 29
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...