Torn Between The Two ( Chresa...

By Amberx0

Yn is forced to move to LA with her mom and new Boyfriend Trey Songz . Trey and Yns mom have been hiding some... More

Introduction.
The Start Of It All
Off To LA.
At The Airport
Plane && Airport
CAST CALL
The House
Truth Or Dare
Fuck You . ✌
The Kiss
Wow Chres.
DO ME A FAVORRRR.
Bruh
Why Me ?!
Update Or Nah
I Promise
Suspect
Co Writer Or ???
Hey
Got Her Back ✊
Caught
Done With You ✌
Really ?
heeey yallll .
hi guysss
Thank You
.
Treat Me Like Somebody ✊
Catching Up
Deep
sorry .
Coma
guyssss.
Update Later
Apologies.
Make Up
Protect Me ✊
Im Back
Too Fast ?
Update.
.......
forever by your side
...
New Start
question.
hes back
question
Uncovered Secrets
Remember My Name
Here We Go Again
Update
Heeeey
Fml
need an opinion
deleting.
okok
HEEEELP.
go read
wtf
stupids.
question fr.
suprise
Boook 2!
QUESTIONNNNN
hey 🙃

Epilogue ig. idk

2.1K 69 10
By Amberx0

10 years later..
Yn and Chres now live in Hawaii with 3 beautiful children. Auyanna , CJ && Armani. Their relationship has never been better ! Chres finally stopped playing his childish games and stayed loyal to YN. They plan to get married the summer of 2016.

YN's Mom && Trey have a life sentence in jail for trying to kill YN && Chres , after Chres told YN that he suspected something about the two. Turns out YN's " mom " wasn't actually her biological mother but YN didn't know that because that's the woman she grew up with.

Jacob is now in a psychiatric home. He realized that YN && Chres were gonna last for a long long time and it really bothered him so before he did something crazy he apologized to YN over dinner and later checked into the psychiatric home.

idk if this was good enough for y'all but I promise the book I'm starting will be ALOT better. ok ? ok.

In the meantime if y'all wanna keep contact with me and request updates and stuff y'all can kik or dm me 😊 cause it don't be telling me when y'all comment so .. yeah.
ig// @xqueen.amb
Kik// baebieeboo

bye y'all lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 848 23
‼️ C O M P L E T E D ‼️ Their back! Two years after Jacob and Brooke break up, and Mindless Behavior moves to California. Jacob has been doing well...
16.3K 400 30
Your a 16 year old cheerleader girl. You have a really bad crush on this 17 year old boy named Chresanto aka Roc Royal. Welll.....you were a cheerle...
2.7K 38 24
Jessica is a good girl. She gets good grades, she never argues, and even she knows that she's a pushover. Jacob is a Bad boy. He doesn't care what pe...
64.2K 1.8K 27
Sequel to I Almost Got Away With It ~ Mindless Behavior Imani Mariesella Gonzales has finally gotten out of jail after six long years and is ready t...